In such a dangerous sport, one usually encounters an injury or two.

What kind of injury did you get and tell a short version of the story with it!!!

Myself, I have a few, but the funniest one had to be picking up a beautiful girl during sex, falling over, stubbing and breaking my pinkie toe, all the while putting my head through my old college dorm room wall....stitches were required...sigh....

Needless to say, the Resident Advisers were not pleased and I ended up owing 200 dollars to replace that portion of the wall!!!

I may or may not be a klutz at times. lol :)

Well, not one of mine, fortunately, but since we have a thread on it...

Back in my school days, I had a few friends who were medical students. One of them came back from the hospital one day and told us of a guy who had come in with... er... broken erectile tissue in his manhood. Apparently there's really only one way to do this, which is to be doing it up against a wall (or in a similarly precarious position) and to drop the lady mid-coitus. Ouch.

Of course, that's not funny. The funny bit was the guy's excuse: if he was to be believed, he sustained the injury by falling off a ladder while painting the ceiling. Exactly why he had a hard-on while painting the ceiling in the nude was, alas, never explained....

Much like Phaedrus this is not one of my stories but one that I will pass on regardless.

During a night shift about two years ago a man comes to the Emergency Dept. (I work at said hospital) complaining of stomach aches. The triage nurse assesses him and he waits his turn in the waiting room. This man spent his time standing and refused to sit, so naturally we all assumed he was too sore to sit. When it came time for him to be seen by the doctor he walked gingerly to the exam room and continued to stand while he waited for the doctor to finish with the previous patient. Once the doctor entered the room and asked the patient "so you are having stomach pains" or something like that the patient replied "no, actually I was having sex with my partner and while he was using a dildo on me it got stuck up there and I can't get it out!"

I won't go into details of what happened next as it might give some of you second thoughts about anal play but I will say this, what I just said is a true story!

• Like 1

Much like Phaedrus this is not one of my stories but one that I will pass on regardless.

During a night shift about two years ago a man comes to the Emergency Dept. (I work at said hospital) complaining of stomach aches. The triage nurse assesses him and he waits his turn in the waiting room. This man spent his time standing and refused to sit, so naturally we all assumed he was too sore to sit. When it came time for him to be seen by the doctor he walked gingerly to the exam room and continued to stand while he waited for the doctor to finish with the previous patient. Once the doctor entered the room and asked the patient "so you are having stomach pains" or something like that the patient replied "no, actually I was having sex with my partner and while he was using a dildo on me it got stuck up there and I can't get it out!"

I won't go into details of what happened next as it might give some of you second thoughts about anal play but I will say this, what I just said is a true story!

Just sometimes its better to go with ladies with lots of experience is this department. Ouch, poor man . I am sure he was horrified beyond belief.

• Like 1

Hmmm, I think my 4 story walk up apartment building fiasco would be a good one to tell. Apparently I'm a legend among firefighters. Sorry, I'm being a tease. I'm keeping it to myself.

Okay, so here's another one I'm willing to tell. I was with a client when he had a heart attack. Not just with him but literally riding the guy! Imagine looking at a guy while you're on top of him and all you see is him turning red, sweating profusely and putting his hand to his chest. And then having to drag a 250+ lb guy off the bed to perform CPR. I didn't care at the point because I was trying to keep this guy alive. I called the front desk at the hotel he was staying yelling at them what has just happened and called 9-1-1. They were all there within minutes and the staff came through the hotel door with key cards. They didn't care who I was at that point.

Thankfully he survived. Now being on top always makes me go back to that moment when I will never forget that look on that guy's face. Yes, I guess you could say it traumatized me somewhat even though I had the knowledge to deal with this type of situation. It's just one of those things I will still do but have that feeling such as "What if"... And just a warning... please don't take viagara after you've had a triple bypass surgery the year before!

Edited by Nicolette Vaughn

A few months ago, my gentlemen and I went out for supper... We went back to his suite and headed for the shower... after a few minutes of soapy sensual foreplay in the shower, he slipped, fell and banged his head on the side of the

toilet bowl :( I had never heard such an awful sound before...

LONG story short, he wasn't bleeding but we called 911. Paramedics came over and took him to the hospital. I met him there because he was from out of town and didn't want to leave him alone... All was somewhat well in the end but he had a huge 'egg' on the side of his head/forehead.

It was definitely my most interesting supper date ever! lol

Guest S****r

This one was not an injury, but a funny sex story nonetheless. One day my boyfriend helped me with some electrical issues, including looking at a hard wired fire alarm that kept going off spontaneously. It was so unpredictable that I kept the breaker turned off. Well, in all his fooling around with stuff, the breaker got left on. We then were upstairs just getting going have some good sex when....you guessed it.....the alarm went off. At first he goes---wtf!---I laughed and said, it's the fire alarm. You left the breaker on, and proceeded to disengage so I could go turn it off before the kids would come running into the house to see if it was on fire. Whereupon my boyfriend exlcaims--what are you doing?! I said, "going to turn it off." He responded, "Not right now!!!!!:" I laughed and said, OH, okay, and we proceeded to continue pounding away. But I couldn't help it, I just kept laughing. He kept at it for another minute or two, and then collapsed also with laughter. We then declared that we finally had found "our song." The song of the fire alarm. So now, whenever we hear a smoke alarm, I say to him, "They're playing our song!!!" Still makes us laugh.

A few months ago, my gentlemen and I went out for supper... We went back to his suite and headed for the shower... after a few minutes of soapy sensual foreplay in the shower, he slipped, fell and banged his head on the side of the

toilet bowl :( I had never heard such an awful sound before...

LONG story short, he wasn't bleeding but we called 911. Paramedics came over and took him to the hospital. I met him there because he was from out of town and didn't want to leave him alone... All was somewhat well in the end but he had a huge 'egg' on the side of his head/forehead.

It was definitely my most interesting supper date ever! lol

I didn't experience it this bad, but i did fall in the shower once while visiting an SP and it scared the crap out of me lol. I ended up being alright, maybe a couple of aches and pains (nothing major) but the last thing i wanted to do was put the SP out.

So now i take better caution when in the shower if visiting lol.

glad the guy ended up alright in the end...could have been worse.

Let's just say that I wish --some-- people would appreciate that, unlike tongues and dicks, fingers have nails.

Not an injury of the person but rather a crippling injury to the furniture.

It was shortly after I moved into my new place, and I had one of those metal bedframes on wheels that I had disassembled for the move. I suppose that when I put it back together it was a bit too wide- because the first time I had really, really good sex on it, the mattress and box spring fell through and one of the metal beams bent beyond repair. We almost ended up on the floor, and I was out a bedframe, but all we could do was laugh and high five each other.

I have no regrets. I think that beds on wheels are a pretty dumb idea, anyway. Do you know how hard it is to keep up a steady rhythm when the bed is rolling around under you?

• Like 2

I've been on hiatus as ordered by my doctor because of a impact trauma to my, get this...trachea!

It started Thursday evening with a sore throat but I chalked it up to all the air conditioning going on. Friday I popped into see my doctor who agreed and we decided that lozenges and Tylenol should do the trick. Saturday morning I headed to Montreal for a much deserved weekend away but my condition worsened. My glands began to swell and I knew my weekend was over. Sunday afternoon my support team arrived to snatch me up and take me to Emergency here in Ottawa. The doctors were baffled as my swabs came back clean but my glands were huge and my throat was closed off for swallowing. They scratched their heads debating amongst themselves how my trachea could have impact damage but there be no external visible signs of trauma? I am sitting there with the answer but not sure how to explain it so I said nothing.

I knew exactly what happened, it has happened before. Thursday I had been requested to do a "face fuck" and decided that given the guest was a valued client, I agreed. It was just a little one, nothing crazy or remotely PSE. I don't provide this service often because of physical fallout. My doctor and I have had this discussion many times, he refused to believe that oral sex can cause this response unless there is a bacterial or viral element involved but I know a good ff will do it as well. So Monday morning I'm with my doctor reviewing the weekend tests and he finally agreed after looking at the x-rays that it is indeed possible to have strep like symptoms due to a blow job.

cat

• Like 1

Guest jrose

Here's a suggestion for folks with metal bed frames, acid reflux and carpet in the bedroom.

If you take the wheels off the foot of the bed and leave the metal posts sitting right on the floor to incline the bed, put something resistant to friction between the post and the carpet. Otherwise after a long session the friction between the carpet and metal post will generate lots of heat - not enough to light things on fire, but you get a nice burned fabric smell from it

:)

Wow @Cat,

That sounds terribly painful. Hope you feel better. I didn't even think that you could do so much damage through doing that.

Feel better. :)

PK

Well don't know if it counts as a sex injury, but when I started taking

l-argenine and discovered it's benefits...well being single, and no encounters immediate, I only had one source of relief. Well lets just say the benefits I felt a few times a day, and I had to relieve myself a few times a day...only thing, should have gone to the pharmacy for lubricant, too much self relieving leads to some not so pleasant side effects.

Is that a sex injury story or just too much information

RG :-)