When things go wrong..

To some satisifaction I am going to go with this and start off by saying

----Yesterday I have a client take a shower after our date,as he is leaving he forgets his phone so I run out and give it to him.Then I decide to get my shower and ready for my next client only to open the curtains and to my surprise all his shower water was still in the tub lol..I called front desk got the hotel handy man plumber to come up and fix the problem.Took about twenty minutes before the water completely drained and was back in tip top shape,then I come to realize I am now late for my following date which I emailed him and told him what had happened tried to reschedule(which was thirty mins late)only to get a mean email this morning from him..

----Today I have my air conditioner on full blast and my room is hotter then the hallways of the hotel. Gosh! I have a feeling clients are going to have something to say about this and there is nothing I can do..

Any stories to share?

Awwww I can totally understand this frustration too! There are just somethings that are out of our control! Such as....wait for it....

One time I was in Ottawa. I had a a VIP client visiting me. I spent days making sure everything was going to be perfect! Then....as we are well into our date, the smoke alarm went off!!! OMG...I was almost unable to recover...lol but this Gent understood that it was not my fault!

again....

I had a client that took a while to work the up the courage to finally come for a visit....

Well first thing that went wrong was....last min I learned I was out of SUPPLIES!! lol....so him and I worked this out for both our benefits:)

THEN....

The door bell rang....OMG!! Who would this be? Know one i know would ever dare to show up unannounced! ....Will tell you who it was at the end of this post, hehehhe

THEN!!!! My as we walked out of the room, we seen his sun glasses all chewed up by my new puppy!!! OMG!!!!! Expensive pair too, not cheep from dollar store!

OMG!!! Is all I can think...how can I make this up to him? Is he going to say bad things about me? To Me?

So I naturally handed his donationback...alll of it, profusely apologized and swore that this is not the norm for Sophia...lol...He was the very best about it, and gave me back at least half of the donation:)

SO HERE IS THE FINALLY!!!.....

I am walking him out the door....there was a Puraltor( SP?? LOL) tag on my door knob...It actually was a gift from him!!! LAMO!!!!!

This person took it with humor, laughed and we still laugh about it!

THE MORAL OF THIS STORY IS......sometimes thing just happen, they scew up dispite our best intentions! If this client that reemed you out for a 10 min delay, I would have to say this is not a client worth having! Like who in their profession has never ever had a mishap?? Do we really have to be 100% perfect 100% of the time?? No! No one is!

So if these little mishaps happen from time to time, please understand?

Hopefully this dude will learn that not everything can be perfect all the time?

And this is WHY we confirm appts prior to appt:)

Guest jrose

How about sitting in a parking lot, depending on Hotmail to deliver the email to your SP saying "I'm Here" and 40 minutes later, due to no fault of her's but that damn Hotmail you get an email "No contact 15 minutes past our appointment - have a good night"

Thankfully things worked out in the end.

THE MORAL OF THIS STORY IS......sometimes thing just happen' date=' they scew up dispite our best intentions! If this client that reemed you out for a 10 min delay, I would have to say this is not a client worth having! Like who in their profession has never ever had a mishap?? Do we really have to be 100% perfect 100% of the time?? [/quote']

Glad you mentioned that Sophia. When I've heard about no shows a 10 minute delay pales in comparrison. It's not about being 100% all the time, it's how the lady, or gentleman handles a situation where she/he wasn't 100% perfect

For me, the one time things went wrong for me was when they closed the 401 at Oshawa, it took 5 hours to get to Toronto from Oshawa. (from my place 2 1/2 hours to TO, and I left early enough) At that point Oshawa to Toronto normally takes under an hour.

The lady was called, advised of the delay, and the encounter still a go from her end, and I was willing to battle traffic to see her. Finally when I got to her condo I called to confirm her address. She literally was shouting, threatening to blacklist me to all SP's in Toronto unless I arrived at her condo in five minutes. I arrived, she was sweet as pie answering the door, but the mood was gone for me. She got a token tip, for the delay in waiting, but it was much less than the tip she would have got had she not shouted and threatened on the phone, and the tip would have factored in her inconvenience in waiting.

Moral of the story, sometimes delays, in spite of best intentions can't be helped. If I hadn't called I could understand. But she was called, yet still felt the need to shout and threaten when I arrived

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
  • Like 1

How about sitting in a parking lot, depending on Hotmail to deliver the email to your SP saying "I'm Here" and 40 minutes later, due to no fault of her's but that damn Hotmail you get an email "No contact 15 minutes past our appointment - have a good night"

Thankfully things worked out in the end.

Yeah I've never been a big fan of this (contact me from the parking lot) but I do understand it.

One day a backhoe dug up and severed a fibre optic link and all cell phones and Internet service were out for most of the day. Fortunately land lines were still working (within the city, no long distance possible) and I knew the lady's real name so went to a coin phone, called the hotel and asked for her by name, spoke with her directly and got the room number.

Lately the ladies I know email me the information shortly after their arrival (as soon as they know the room number) as it's not like I'm going to do surveillance on them and for them (that I know and trust) I always prefer to prepay which means I can't be late, just reducing the length of my appointment by not showing up on time which is rare and I would still call the lady if going to be more than 10 or 15 minutes late (if possible) so she wouldn't be worried about me.

These kinds of unexpected events will always happen from time to time and it's how we handle and react to them that matters the most when the unexpected happens.

Yeah I've never been a big fan of this (contact me from the parking lot) but I do understand it.

It's OK if we can phone... but it an email was required, I'd be screwed. Quite a few of us guys use cheap, anonymous cellphones for our communication with SPs... so calling is fine, text is annoying (for anyone used to smartphones, going back to a non-smartphone is sooo frustrating), and email is impossible!

• Like 1

It's OK if we can phone... but it an email was required, I'd be screwed. Quite a few of us guys use cheap, anonymous cellphones for our communication with SPs... so calling is fine, text is annoying (for anyone used to smartphones, going back to a non-smartphone is sooo frustrating), and email is impossible!

Me, I have a basic cellphone, not a smartphone. And my old eyes being what they are, texting is enough of a challenge on the small keypad, but email from a phone, no can do, don't have email on it

RG

This just happened to me two seconds ago Lol..

So Im sitting her giving my hotel location to my client whom is in the parking lot when the chamber maid comes into my room without knocking( used her master key card im assuming) then say oopsy I hadnt known someone did an early check in,can I check the bar while im here all half nude waiting for my client.. My face literally drooped and I tried to hide at least my stockings haha! Of course I told her sorry for the way Im dressed I am surprising my husband as he was away at sea.. (lies,lies)

Wow! That has never happened and hope never again.One of my most embarrasing moments to date ahah! Im laughting now but wasnt five minutes ago..

So Im sitting her giving my hotel location to my client whom is in the parking lot when the chamber maid comes into my room without knocking( used her master key card im assuming) then say oopsy I hadnt known someone did an early check in,can I check the bar while im here all half nude waiting for my client.. My face literally drooped and I tried to hide at least my stockings haha! Of course I told her sorry for the way Im dressed I am surprising my husband as he was away at sea.. (lies,lies)

Wow! That has never happened and hope never again.One of my most embarrasing moments to date ahah! Im laughting now but wasnt five minutes ago..

Something like that happened to me once, at my outcall. Maid knocks on the door while I'm headed to the shower. First thought, the lady I'm seeing is wayyyyyy early LOL

I answer the door, only wearing pj bottoms, maid just asking is everything ok? WTF!!! Since that time once I check in and get to my room, the do not disturb card is left hanging on the outside of the door

RG

... long tale of "if it can go wrong, it will" edited out...

Amelia, I am reminded of something someone once told me:

"Sometimes, you just piss God off!"

:)

And also - "Hang in there. It gets better!"

You have my sympathies regarding your troubles.

One year in July in the a.m.

Friend and I get in huge fight and I tell her to leave my house with all her things..I don't speak to her for 8 months.

I go to work to see a client who has the worst hygeine and I feel I'm about to die.

Since I was working out of a hotel at the time, I needed extra towels and went to the shopping mall to get some. I left the parking lot only to find out that 3 minutes after I left exactly where I had been parked, there was a shootout there after a bunch of thugs robbed a jewellry store in the mall.

Later that day in the late afternoon, I'm on my way to an outcall at a hotel with a client who is from the U.S. Everything seems fine until right in the middle of it with me on top of him, I see him sweating profusely and his face turning red. He is having a fucking heart attack!! I barely dragged this 300 lb guy who already had a triple bypass the year before and in poor health onto the floor to do CPR, calling front desk, calling 9-1-1, screaming at front desk to enter the room and at that point no cared who or why I was there and told me I did the right thing. Well duh! It's not like I was going to bail on him or anything! Thankfully, he survived.

All in a day's work!

Believe it or not, this is not an uncommon occurrence, though it should be. One time during the beginning of a session, an employee walked into my hotel room without knocking as well. Luckily myself and the lady I was seeing were both fully clothed sitting on the couch. In any case, she took it upon herself to tell the guy exactly what she thought of his actions. (I felt like giving her a medal!)

Another time, my session was about half over when the same thing happened! I can't remember the exact details since it was about 8 or 10 years ago. However, I do recall the lady in question - stark naked, hiding in the corner next to an armoire while I hastily ushered the employee out of my suite. --lol--

I feel you

The morning after the first time I saw an SP, I lay in bed reminiscing about a truly wonderful experience. Mind you, I was pretty much not wearing anything, under the covers, when the maid comes in. In a split second I jump out of bed only to realize I'm not going to make it and jump right back in, and conjure up the loudest fake snore I possibly can. Freaks the maid out, who apologizes to what she thinks is someone sleeping, and runs out.

I've always bolted the doors since while staying at a hotel.

Edited by piano8950

Well, I had a bit of a clutzy mishap that took a turn for the worse today. I have a hairline fracture of the zygomatic bone (cheek bone) and my gentleman caller decided to attempt to execute a flip over maneuver. It was unexpected and I ended up with a knee to the eye. If anyone is turned on by the colors of the rainbow....the right side of my face is amazing! Lol.

• Like 2