What's your fantasy encounter

Guest P**aq
I have several fantasies that I would like to experience. My fantasies are very bland. Nothing too exciting.

Fantasy Encounters:

1. I can not dance. So It would be nice to take formal dance lessons with an SP as my dance partner. If she is not too pissed off with me for dancing on her feet - we may have some playtime afterwards.
  2. Have a romantic dinner date that lasts all night with an SP once a month. This would be at a 5 star hotel with a formal dining room and dancing lounge. Afterwards we would retire to our room. In the morning we would enjoy a leisurely breakfast before she departs.
  3. Have a week or weekend getaway with an SP every summer on my birthday. This would be at a secluded cabin on a lake. Some activities include swimming, sunbathing, skinny-dipping, BBQ, canoeing, sleeping in, playing games, fishing, making love in the great out doors, etc.... Oh, we share the meal preparation and cooking duties. Sorry...
  4. Similar to #3 - The SP brings one or two of her SP girlfriends along.
  5. The list is a very long one. I should stop here...

Don't stop, that is a great start Jafo!

My fantasy is something I stumbled upon during an encounter. It was kinda by accident it just sort of played out. I never felt so great, a memory I will cherish. Now I crave and desire grows deep as I would love to experience this again and perhaps explore it more. Since it's something very personal and requires a lady I'm comfortable both opening up too and who is sincere it may be hard to ever repeat.

• Like 2

I think I may have already had my fantasy encounter. I have had some memorable ones- actually, most of them- but have only repeated with one. I'll 3peat with her......it was truly memorable.

• Like 1

I have had many fantasy encounters. The first was just to have sex with someone other than my SO. Then it was a young blonde, then it was a FMF threesome, then it was a MFM threesome, then it was a submissive sp, then it was a MILF, then it was back to a young blonde with a strap-on, then it was a MP, you get the picture.

Actually, I've jumped the gun a little bit. I do have one fantasy which keeps playing in my mind eversince I saw her - one of my favorites and regular SPs. I fantasize that I would book her for a day and bring her home. We would be just like lovers, we would cook, we would work out in the gym, we would swim ( more like skinny-dipping) and relax in the hot tub and we would watch something interesting on tv at night. We would of course make love whenever we feel like it. This will most likely remain an unfulfilled fantasy for me.:icon_sad:

Again, I was a bit hasty to underestimate how things would turn out well for me. I am referring to the last sentence in my previous post above.

As it turned out, not long after my post ( and thanks to the encouragement from Meg - see her comment), I found my fantasy mentioned above fulfilled by my ATF, the sweet and adorable Peachy. She not only fulfilled it, but also far exceeded - my fantasy that is! We had a 12-hrs daytime rendezvous, twice 24-hrs outcalls to my place, a multi-days out of town vacation and some sports outings. Funny how one fantasy leads easily to others especially with someone you can connect with! There were also some other fantasy acts that she was kind enough to accomplish with me. I am looking forward to have other fantasies I still have realized in the near furture.

So, my advice to cerbies is, do not be timid, make the plunge and you'll realize that fantasies are attainable with determination.

• Like 1

There are so many kinds desires to be fulfilled... but two I can think of for myself (and not necessarily in the SP context) is: 1) some more MMF action as it's been way too long (oh yeah!), and also lots more play with sexually dominant/assertive/demanding women (double, oh yeah!!).

Oh, and, I just wanted to say to the gents that who gives a shit if your fantasies are not about swinging off of the chandeliers, or if they might sound more vanilla than others....point is, they are your fantasies, and it's wonderful that you are sharing them, oxox

• Like 7

Well, though I have been with a ladies that are able to squirt my fantasy is to be with at least two ladies who are able to squirt, having them squirt all over me as they see fit.

A woman that can squirt is so arousing, I can just see it now as the two ladies are talking dirty to me telling me to open my mouth as they make me a human toy for their benefit.

mmmmmmmmmmmm

Well, though I have been with a ladies that are able to squirt my fantasy is to be with at least two ladies who are able to squirt, having them squirt all over me as they see fit.

A woman that can squirt is so arousing, I can just see it now as the two ladies are talking dirty to me telling me to open my mouth as they make me a human toy for their benefit.

mmmmmmmmmmmm

Nice fantasy!

As I understand from reading posts here, squirting is not easy to be achieved on-demand. Personally, I have only seen two ladies squirting on me in the last 5 years or so, (and separately ;) ). To see two doing it at the same time may be extremely difficult. But we can always fantasize, right?

Good luck in achieving your fantasy!

Hopefully this is not too taboo, but my present fantasy is to get a tube of the best lube money can buy, a bottle of red Masi, and call on a kinky, adventurous SP who would work her clit while I cautiously and slowly attempt to go from several fingers to fisting, all the while taking cues and direction from my partner. Of course if successful, I would love for my partner to experience an "off the charts" climax, which is very common so I understand.

• Like 1

As Gabriella mentioned earlier in a post we finally live one of your fantasies and another one will pop up, this is what has happened to me, I finally had the very pleasant privilege of meeting Miss Gabriella Laurence and Miss Carley Chase two very beautiful women inside and out, my new fantasy is to have these two ladies in my presence as a threesome for an extended visit, having the privilege of having these two ladies in the same room would definitely make some

awesome Magicial moments.

• Like 4

I don't know how I missed this thread.

I've been lucky enough to have lived most of my fantasies to date. However there are always new fantasies to replace those realized. Lately I've been toying with this scenario.

A ten day winter vacation to Hedonism II in Negril, Jamaica with a special service provider, one who is submissive in private and is eager to please. We would swim and sun during the day, flirt with other couples and have amazing mind blowing sex for ten days. All while enjoying everything Jamaica has to offer. My fantasy also involves swinging and having me direct my companion to service any willing man or woman we meet at the resort. This way I get to enjoy my dominant personality, my favourite pastimes and my favourite special lady.

• Like 4

Its been many years since I have had a real date. A real day to spoil a lady. I love to spoil and I love to give. I would love to spend the day with a lady. Pick her up nice and early and take her to breakfast, then off to show her my farm and take her for a ride on my tractor. show her my pond, my wild flowers, my windmill and my bees. Then take her to lunch and then take her shopping. Spoil her rotten like she has never been spoiled before. Then supper and then back to a room for desert. Give her a nice foot massage and full body massage and then perhaps make love not sex. Sex sucks its necessary but sure does not hold a candle to making love. Now I am no fool and know it would be fake but for that moment it would be like I had a real girl friend/lover. And omg to fall asleep with her in my arms would be a perfect ending to a very nice day

• Like 3

I am not much for fantasies.....

But I have one I suppose

Hit the stop button and a random spur of the moment lets get busy and kiss suck and FUCK in an elevator.

Then just smile when you get off... Hi folks the elevator is fucked .......

• Like 1

I'm not sure I have a specific fantasy encounter in terms of activity or menu items I do like multiple hour meetings as i want time to connect... so my fantasy is not a prescripted encounter... now if you asked Who is my fantasy encounter that is a much more definitive thing.

Maybe a fantasy encounter with a MA/SP dressed in a sexy nurse outfit.

I could be either a doctor or a patient that is unconscious or in a coma :)

And she could take advantage of me while I am unconscious and I would have to try to lay still and pretend that I am not conscious :)

• Like 1

For me... I already lived it. Years ago I felt empty, I found an ma online... And she completely changed my life. She actually opened my eyes, I stopped being a sheep. We dated for 2 years, we even moved together! I offered to pay for her university so she can stopped being an MA but I guess the money was too good... She couldnt stop... I left her and I can honestly say that there is not a day that I don't think about her... And that was about 8 years ago.

• Like 1

Maybe a fantasy encounter with a MA/SP dressed in a sexy nurse outfit.

I could be either a doctor or a patient that is unconscious or in a coma :)

And she could take advantage of me while I am unconscious and I would have to try to lay still and pretend that I am not conscious :)

I'm pretty sure if I tried that scenario I'd find myself making a rather quick and miraculous recovery!

After all, there's been a lot of scams and snake oils throughout history that claim to cure everything, but in my experience nothing can make ya feel better regardless of what ails you quite like boobies! :)

• Like 3

It's not a fantasy because I've been with a squirter in the civilian world, but it is something I enjoy and hope to experience again. Eating pussy until you get a huge, hot, salty gush in the mouth is yummy wonderful! GULP! :D

Okay, I guess I do have a fantasy now, MSS: Male/Squirter/Squirter! :D Two ladies bringing themselves to liquid orgasm with me licking and waiting below. In a Marlon Brando growl, "Go get the mattress protector!" :P

• Like 2

I normally see the lady in the evenings. So my fantasy would be waking up the next morning to breakfast in bed. Made by her. Followed by morning sex and a shower for two.

;)

• Like 2

I normally see the lady in the evenings. So my fantasy would be waking up the next morning to breakfast in bed. Made by her. Followed by morning sex and a shower for two.

;)

Just goes to show, one mans fantasy is another mans nightmare. :P

Just kidding! Hope your fantasy comes true someday!

• Like 6

I hope it's OK for a service provider to write her fantasies too. After all, I chose this line of work because I like how sexy it is.

I'm into BDSM as a switch (meaning, depending on the context I can be either a sub or Domme) but the fantasy vs. reality gap is pretty darn wide. And the deal I have with client is that sex isn't certain to be included, it's just very likely (and I offer a full refund if the session wasn't worth it). So, I DO get to decide. My fantasy is to be able to decide just once.

By that, I mean: If I know and like a client enough to where, for an overnight, I decide once, up front and then for the rest of the time, as long as he uses condom and lube, the answer is categorically "yes" -- he doesn't even have to ask. So I might be asleep or half asleep and feel myself being moved into position and then mounted and ridden as long and as hard as the gentleman wants. There'd be no asking. He'd just use me. Hot!!

The only time I have tried this was with someone I'd known and trusted for many months and had perhaps 20 sessions with already -- but he abused the privilege and without me realizing it or approving, he omitted a condom and then gloated about it. I was sad and angry. I left immediately. That was the last time I saw him. Afterwards, I waited the appropriate length of time and then got a battery of STD tests. Everything turned out to be OK but still I resented the uncertainty and having my rules violated like that.

Anyway, if someone could be trusted to respect my health & safety rules AND then treat me as their owned f-toy that'd be SO hot -- primal. Mhm.

• Like 4