Congratulations Lee Richard for hitting the 2000 Post Mark!

Thanks Ang for noticing...didn't even realize I had posted so many silly and ridiculous posts already ;) It's fun and I enjoy hanging out here....Thanks very much for putting up with me folks !!!

Notch you shouldn't have said "joke"

Oh well..... one more

Malika tells the clerk she wants a refund for the toaster she bought because it won't work. The clerk named Notch explains that he can't give her a refund because she bought it on 'special'.

Suddenly, then Malika throws her arms up in the air and starts screaming! "Pinch My Nipples! Pinch My Nipples! Pinch My Nipples!!"

Notch all befuddled runs away to get the store manager. The manager goes to Malika and asks, "Ma'am what's wrong?"

She explained the problem with the toaster, and he tells her that he can't give her a refund because she bought it on special.

Once again, Frenchie throws her arms up in the air and starts screaming, Pinch My Nipples! Pinch My Nipples! Pinch My Nipples!!

By now a huge crowd has gathered! In shock, the manager pleads, "Ma'am, why are you saying that?

In a huff, then Malika says, "Because, I Like To Have My Nipples Pinched When I'm Getting Screwed!"

The crowd broke into applause and Malika's money was quickly refunded!

Now joking aside....I suspect the toaster worked just fine but Pinky just wanted her nipples pinched ;) ha

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Congrats Lee! You have set the Benchmark I am striving to attain! I have 1200 more jokes to post to get to your level!

Congrats to Lee for 2,000 mostly non-sensical posts that make us smile or laugh.

Looking forward to the next 2,000!

Best,

toine

Congrats Lee......

Fifty ways to leave your lover

You just slip out the back, Jack

Make a new plan, Stan

You don't need to be coy, Roy

Just get yourself free

Hop on the bus, Gus

You don't need to discuss much

Just drop off the key, Lee

And get yourself free

You just slip out the back, Jack

So get yourself free from out west come east for a visit and a pint ;)

Congratulations Lee! Thank you for always be so sweet, kind to me and for making me smile and laugh!! You are so appreciated!!:icon_wink:

Kisses,

Lexy

Very delayed response here but thanks a bunch folks !!! A great place Cerb is and all you peeps Rock !!! I may run out of jokes to post but I hope to have the odd witty comment to contribute here and there ;)

Maybe even the odd intelligent and sensible comment :icon_rolleyes:

Cheers FOLKS :boobies: no wait sorry ...Cheers :hump:....oops

I mean CHEERS :chug:

Very delayed response here but thanks a bunch folks !!! A great place Cerb is and all you peeps Rock !!! I may run out of jokes to post but I hope to have the odd witty comment to contribute here and there ;)

Maybe even the odd intelligent and sensible comment :icon_rolleyes:

Cheers FOLKS :boobies: no wait sorry ...Cheers :hump:....oops

I mean CHEERS :chug:

I seriously don't think you will ever run out of "funny"!

Chatty fellow arent you! I enjoy reading your posts and having a good belly laugh (which doesnt happen to often to me). I will snort, guffaw, chortle, chuckle, giggle, teehee; but a belly laugh is the best. Thank you.