What makes you say " WTF?"

Pizza hut has ads for a hotdog-stuffed pizza .... GRease and sodium galore.

I think it's kinda "WTF" that this actually sounds kinda yummy to me. I think I might officially be sick in the head.... :p

• Like 1

People who decide to start prepping their boat for launch on the boat ramp. The boat is supposed to be prepped (straps off, rope attached etc) away from the ramp...then you just back your truck/trailer to the ramp and launch your boat.

My last time out with the boat, some dipsh--ts had their boat parked on the ramp, taking their sweet time getting it ready. I finally backed my boat around their boat (not at easy as you'd think, given the size of the ramp) Two CERB ladies know what lake and day I'm talking about

RG

Guest C**Tra****er

This person:

fQysj.jpg

I'm driving into Halifax yesterday afternoon and happen upon a construction zone on the highway. The province is adding rumble strips into the yellow centre line on some of the highways to prevent head-on collisions. Great idea. But..they have the normal traffic control on each end of the construction zone and traffic is only moving in one direction at a time. Why do they also need to have this truck to follow? Seems wasteful to me!

be called gay by punks i feel like telling them to go ask the mom how i was last night except i would get an ass kicking

punks who need to use a weapon in a fight or be in groups to pick on other like what the hell

• Like 2

Guest *ig*a**

Yesterday lent a friend of mine my starbucks card so he could get a coffee, went to use it today they said your balance is 0, crazy part about this is when I lent him the card the balance was 40.00 on it. wtf.

Posted via Mobile Device

People jaywalking on dark streets wearing dark clothing at night. OK, I know Goth is cool with some people, but the number of people wearing all dark at night in the street is amazing. Rick Mercer's Rant this week was on just this topic.

Yeah, I know, I dress in a dark suit with a dark coat but I'm the one driving, not the one in the street!

• Like 1

Stephen Harper not bothering to go yet another government conference. What a Douche, do your job

Edited by Serena Blake
spelling
  • Like 1

Watching someone driving down the wrong side of a 4 lane highway the other night. Kept looking in my mirrors scared that I was going to see a head-on collision.

Just came back from the grocery store...god I hate shopping

First someone trying to sell subscriptions to the Toronto Star. Said no. Tried the pressure sale on me. Had to get kinda rude with him, say what part of no didn't you understand. WTF is a grocery store thinking allowing that type of selling on the way into their store

Second, going up and down the aisles. Someone turns their cart perpendicular to the aisle while looking at the items on the shelf, essentially blocking the aisle...WTF are they thinking...well guess they aren't thinking

Third, the store has recently changed and has an express checkout four items or less. Might be great in theory, but on a Saturday when it's busy, and there is one checkout (express) staffed, a couple regular checkouts closed (lack of staff) and line-ups at the two checkouts open, not to mention, to boot, there is no one going through express, you got to wonder WTF are they thinking.

I hate shopping

RG

• Like 2

Going to costco and getting hit by multiple people's carts. Hello? I'm a person who's occupying the space you are rushing to get to. Good thing I was with my neice so I got to kneel down and loudly say "its good manners to apologize after you accidentally hit someone or bump into them." lots of red faces after.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I was in the local Metro store today and people just dont give a damn; they park those buggys where they please and dont care about the rest of us.Come on people get with the program and keep them to the side and lose the attitude!

Guest a**4*

Idiots drivers on the 417 i travel from the east to the west all week i say W.T.F. learn how to drive get with the program or park it........ :mad:

1) Teenagers who wear pj's to school or in public??? I so do not get that :confused:

2) SP's who answer their phones when with a client :eek:

3) Hobbiests who call and ask for information that is already listed in great DETAIL in your ad or site ;)

4) When you are in a check out line waiting to pay, and the next cash opens, indicating that they are ready to serve the next person who is waiting in line, then some arrogant ass comes along and tries to step ahead of you,,,luckily I love to call people out on this and feel no way about stepping in front of them to let them know, "ACTUALLY, I AM NEXT ... and only in a perfect world does one get to step ahead of everyone else in a line up w/o hearing about it" :)

5) Passengers who insist on standing right beside the exit door on the oc bus, and not move when people are trying to exit...seriously, like WTF ????

Edited by V****sa Va**

Drivers following so close at night (not exaggerating) that you can't see their headlights in the rear view mirror (I should add I drive a full size pick-up)...if I had to stop the car behind me would have hit me

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
  • Like 1

I might have griped about this before but wtf, people that spend 5 mins covering over their dogs poo with rocks or leaves when it would take seconds to bend over and pick it up in a poo bag!

• Like 5

People who rummage through my recycle bin looking for empties and then leave stuff scattered on my lawn.

Sitting in a livingroom with 6 teenagers.......and every one of them has their damned smartphone in their hand and ........silence. LOL

• Like 1