What makes you say " WTF?"

Guest a**4*

People that pass on residental streets and people that do not know how to merge on the 417.....:icon_mad:

Having an appointment with a certain SP that ends up being a no show and no communication. The communication part was explained later and understood by me, but when trying to communicate back to reschedule, there is no reply back.

SP's expect us to be respectful and they should. I think for the most part the true Hobbyists are respectful and understanding. So I only think it fair that SP's show the same respect towards us.

My rant and NO this is not meant to offend any SP's or the one in question. I am actually still up for meeting with her anytime. I know sh--t happens and all of us have lives outside of this, it's just respect should go both ways!

Cheers,

MB

• Like 1

When I see kids in my neighborhood who are like maybe between the ages of 3-5yrs old, riding their bikes all around with no helmets and no supervision at all ...

When I see kids who are between the ages of 10-13 and are out and about very late at night...like where the eff are these kids parents???

Edited by V****sa Va**

Seeing a sign at the elevator "people with strollers or using walkers on first, and off first" WTF if they are on first the rest of the people are next to the door and have to leave first

RG

Walking into a hotel in Toronto and having an SP wink and say- Hi "Name"

While your SO is on your arm. The try having a catching up conversation. Awkward moment. (As all my hobbying has been done in Toronto to date)

• Like 1

Is his name Alan Harper?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyQa8ayt32xFRYOkHnmxEO2RZ0Rmm8Fwv6DKKTlywntrEmi0xI0Q

Someone who stays with you and said "I'll make myself at home." WTF!

Someone who stays with you and said "I'll make myself at home." WTF!

This reminded me of a time when an SP was visiting with me and I said to her "Make yourself at home", while I get the tea. While I am in the kitchen she walked up behind me and put her hands around me. When I turned around she was in her bra and panties. WTF.... :confused0024:

Needless to say we never got to the tea... lol :-o

So I just fell asleep last night and I wake up cause of a text going off on my phone. The text is from an SP I have seen once and says..."Hey I am in town tomorrow, want to play?"

homer-simpson-doh.gif

Seriously, WTF!

Perhaps if we had seen each other several times and had became friends this would be ok, but only seeing her one time.....don't think appropriate.

• Like 1

Guest a**4*

When i am using my debit card and the person behind me won't give space this is private information W.T.F. wait for your turn...:icon_mad:

So I just fell asleep last night and I wake up cause of a text going off on my phone. The text is from an SP I have seen once and says..."Hey I am in town tomorrow, want to play?"

homer-simpson-doh.gif

Seriously, WTF!

Perhaps if we had seen each other several times and had became friends this would be ok, but only seeing her one time.....don't think appropriate.

I have also had this happen, followed by 2 phone calls. Fortunately my phone was on silent and it wasn't noticed by anyone. I blocked the number to avoid this in the future.

On a side note.... I was told that if you text the word "spam" to a phone number it will block any texts from that number. Can anyone verify this to be true? I haven't tried it yet.

studies that tell us what men prefer in a woman

http://news.menshealth.com/the-perfect-woman/2012/12/09/

I personally disagree with half of the "12 Qualities of the Perfect Woman" and only have limited agreement with some of the others ... and a couple are so obvious as to be laughable

infinite variety in women and infinite variety in men helps ensure everyone can find someone

studies that tell us what men prefer in a woman

http://news.menshealth.com/the-perfect-woman/2012/12/09/

I personally disagree with half of the "12 Qualities of the Perfect Woman" and only have limited agreement with some of the others ... and a couple are so obvious as to be laughable

infinite variety in women and infinite variety in men helps ensure everyone can find someone

I read the article and what made me say WTF is that it is titled the 12 Qualities and they only list 11, unless they count large breasts as two... LOL

Guest a**4*

The number of impaired and the 24 hr suspensions so far W.T.F. don't people get it about drinking and driving are these people stupid what is wrong with some people no common sense

When there are two ATM's at a bank, both being used. The woman at the one ATM is having a conversation with a guy who just cut in front of the line to talk to her...not using the ATM. Meanwhile she is very slow using the ATM because of her conversation, and there is a line up waiting their turn to use the bank machine. Added insult, the machine she is using is the only one kicking out $50 bills, so had to keep waiting till she finally finished talking. Probably would have been quicker going in the bank and getting my money from a teller

WTF hasn't anyone heard of common courtesy?

RG

• Like 1