What makes you say " WTF?"

Some idiot cuts me off. I honk at him. He gives me the finger. As a Gentleman, I return the favour. He changes lanes. Slows down and ends up following me to the gym. He gets out. Starts approaching me, naturally I get out and this guy is face to face with me. I'm a bearded two hundred and fifty pound guy who you can tell works out. Needless to say, he sees me, turns around and practically runs to his car. Drives off and gives me the finger. Lol. WTF!!

• Like 2

Standing in line waiting to refill a prescription at a St Laurent pharmacy:)

The lady ahead of me begins to ask the pharmacist for a refill -pharmacist explains, this prespcription is at carling location, will have to call over there-will not be ready for an hour or so. Lady says ok, then asks, well can I pick it up at Rideau , much more convenient location. Pharmacist, then says ok, to pick it up at Rideau, you must go into Rideau, and ask them for the transfer from carling-lady then says well I will be going to carling tomorrow so-could I pick it up from there tomorrow.....at this point, the pharmacist was puzzled...also it was very busy and the line up was looooong.

I then say, hoping to speed things along..lol:

Mam, would you like to pick up your prescription from here , Rideau or Carling? She really turned around and looked at me like I was crazy...

The pharamacist is there to fill a prescription, not decide the best place for pick up to suit your personal itinerary...

• Like 2

Guest a**4*

People dumping there garbage in clothing bins and everywhere because they are to lazy to recyle and compoise get with the program it is not hard to do keep our city clean and beautiful it is not your personal dump.....:icon_mad:

Plain stupidity that make you wonder if some people are from the same planet you are from or if they only forgot to put on their thinking cap before getting out of bed...

That's why I never take mine off icon10.gif lol

• Like 1

Plain stupidity that make you wonder if some people are from the same planet you are from or if they only forgot to put on their thinking cap before getting out of bed...

That's why I never take mine off icon10.gif lol

Let me guess....you were talking to this fella ?? ;)

y4400.gif

• Like 1

This thread is hilarious! Some of the posts made me snort with laughter! It reminds me of the FML website.

Seeing people drive around parking lots looking for the closest possible space to the entrance makes me think "wtf". If you have two functional legs and no disabilities, just park and walk! It's such a waste of time and gas.

• Like 7

This thread is hilarious! Some of the posts made me snort with laughter! It reminds me of the FML website.

Seeing people drive around parking lots looking for the closest possible space to the entrance makes me think "wtf". If you have two functional legs and no disabilities, just park and walk! It's such a waste of time and gas.

Absolutely NOT !!! You must jam your vehicle into the closest possible parking spot so the doors on the cars beside you scratch your car and you blame THEM !! ;)

Girl, 5, suspended from kindergarten for ten days after threatening to 'shoot' friend with pink Hello Kitty bubble gun.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2264933/Girl-5-suspended-kindergarten-days-threatening-shoot-friend-pink-Hello-Kitty-bubble-gun.html

Gabby, thank you! Again, this made me laugh hysterically! I'm in a restaurant alone for a quick bite to eat and I made some heads turn I laughed so loud. WTF indeed!

Afraid this will demonstrate my total unhipness and advanced age, but here goes. WTF is up with guys wearing shorts in dead of winter?

I've pondered this since I first observed it when I was at college,(as a non-traditional student) during the grunge era. I just came from the grocery store where I saw a dude with Red Army fur headgear, North Face jacket with sweatshirts underneath, big mittens, shorts, sneakers and white ankle socks.

He wasn't jogging, he was parked next to my car.

Where I live it's well below freezing with a brisk breeze, so if that attire is meant to prove big cajones, it's more likely his sack is shriveled high and tight.

• Like 1

I said WTF this weekend when I reached for a root beer and noticed the word "aspartame" on the side of the case. At first, I assumed my husband had accidentally bought diet soda, but on investigating further, I saw the ingredients listed not only aspartame, but also sugar and ace-K. WTF???? Why would anyone do that? And there was no mention of "diet" or "calorie reduced" on the packaging, so they obviously aren't trying to market it that way.

I wrote the company about it. I'll probably only get the standard, polite "go eff yourself" response, but I really would like to know! WTF??

(Oh, and the root beer goes back. I don't ingest artificial sweeteners.)

Being called a commodity

Gold, Platinum, diamonds are commodities :) All those I can buy (and own) but you are so much more rare and special I can only rent the supreme honour of your presence and company for a short time and only if you are willing.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Waiting to make a left turn in the turning here in Suds and eight cars behind me. The traffic was zooming along and I was patiently waiting to make the turn when some Sudbury schmuck in a large four by four starts leaning on the horn because he wanted to go straight through in the Left Turning lane. Then he flips me the bird! WTF!

People who think the Ottawa socials are play parties.

For $40 admission, and the fact it's being held in a public place - I don't think so.

I have had to politely tell 2 members this week to please reread the first page of thread.

Like WTF?

• Like 1

Well maybe experienced airline travelers could explain this to me

Why do the airlines say arrive three hours early before your flight takes off

No choice going Pearson to Tampa, my brother had to get to work so he dropped me off actually four hours early

But coming back, Tampa to Pearson, well it took forty minutes to get to the departure lounge...and that was because Westjet's ticket desk was late opening. Security not a hassle at all

So WTF why arrive three hours early

RG

Speaking of sidewalks, suburban streets that don't have any sidewalks and the ones that do, don't get cleared often or at all the entire winter.

People walking on the street, especially at night, when there is a perfectly good sidewalk to walk on...do they think they are indestructible, that cars and trucks driving by can't hit them

RG

• Like 1

Me playing ring the neighbor's doorbell and run on a dare when friends were over one night.lol. I only realized it the next morning... heheh. Immaturity always comes out when you drink!

• Like 1

I was born a red head god damn it so why does my hair consistently revert to blond?

God hates gingers? :fes:

Myself, personally I love redheads, in fact I'm a real fan of hair in general.