What makes you say " WTF?"

People who do not put their shopping carts back in the coral and leave them in thr spot beside the.....right behind thier car and they drive off....

People who fo not say thank you when you hold s door for them......i say "you are welcome" very loud at them whrn they pass by....sone look embarased...... I have had a few birds flipped at me also

But the shopping carts drive me freaking nuts

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

When hobbiests use a dating chat line to try and find themselves a lovely sp. No effents, but to me that is like going to the hardware store trying to find milk. And yes, I know that Canadian Tire now sells milk ;) but you know what I mean....Please be careful :)

Edited by V****sa Va**

Someone who picks up the tip left on the table by another person in their party, intended for the server.

• Like 4

There was a mother with may be a new one-two month old baby and possibly 1yr old twin girls who got stuck in the snow leaving the parking lot and not one soul came to help push her out, she was crying and in a panic, there were men and teenage boys/girls just walking by looking and didn't even offer to help WTF??.

I grabbed my shovel and dashed across the street, calmed the mother and dug her out while some of those people still walking by kept looking or stood there watching. Some people these days have no compassion for others.

Someone who picks up the tip left on the table by another person in their party, intended for the server.

I never leave the table until the server comes back for this reason or I ask them over and I always leave a personal little note of thanks.

• Like 2

When Fred and I were dating, he once did this. Poor boy was such a rube! We went out to dinner, and I paid (of course--a poor skydiving instructor, he never had any money). Then I went to the ladies' room and we went out to our cars. I was just about to turn the key, when he was knocking on my window, waving the money. He said, "Oh here! You left this on the table." I was mortified! I explained that was the tip. He said, "Oh. I thought a tip was like a quarter." Right off the farm, that kid!

• Like 2

the oftenness that people seem to think I want a pic of their penis. yes I get it you own one like 95% of my customers --yawn-- i think I've seen one or two

• Like 3

the oftenness that people seem to think I want a pic of their penis. yes I get it you own one like 95% of my customers --yawn-- i think I've seen one or two

I agree! Let me anticipate the real thing!

I also hate the perception that I must be into or tolerate drug use during a session.

• Like 4

11 pages, so this may already be there...

But, I find people in such a rush these days that they try to barrel their way on to an elevator the moment the doors open rather then leaving a little room, taking a breath and allowing passengers (if any) to exit first.

It's a small thing, maybe not a WTF, but annoying

• Like 3

Now that I'm no longer flying for an airline I'm not exposed anymore to passengers who complain about en-route detours around weather that make the flight late. I can't count how many times deplaning passengers have complained directly to me about the "extra long flight" when the detour has been for their comfort and/or safety.

Edited by 747LeftSeat
  • Like 1

People who step on your feet and bump into you and your drink splashes or hits the deck and they don't even say sorry. In fact, they give you a dumb look like you're to blame. Geez, I just love my clothes smelling like stale beer.

Guest a**4*

People trying to sell me something i do not want, i will wait until it comes to a store near me

When people who are given opportunities , that very, very few people get in life. And then obtain great success, fame and wealth. And then they take their own lives :(

I know it has to do with mental illness...but still-I always think how could somebody with all that be so unhappy.

When people who are given opportunities , that very, very few people get in life. And then obtain great success, fame and wealth. And then they take their own lives :(

I know it has to do with mental illness...but still-I always think how could somebody with all that be so unhappy.

Wow!! Love your new avatar!!

While suicide is often associated with sadness or despair, please understand that is not always the case. We all have to die some day. Some of us would prefer to choose the time and method, rather than putting ourselves and our loved ones through whatever chance deals us. When I was younger, I rode motorcycles, skydived, raced. I accepted that I might meet an early death. But I didn't. So many people have said to me, "oh, you're so lucky your parachute always opened!" and I think to myself, "yeah, because now I have a greater shot at dying after some period of agony, humility and disability, pissing and shitting myself in some bed. How lucky for me!" I've lived a joyful life. When I go, I want to make a joyful choice.

I think we need to respect those who choose suicide. We have each other while we have each other, and we'd do better to remember that while we do. It will be my choice if fate does not interfere, whether anyone respects it or not. It's not our place to second guess people on a matter like this.

Additional Comments:

See the movie "Harold & Maude."

• Like 4

When someone sees you're trying to change lanes and speeds up into your blind spot and the person in front of you slows down.

Guest a**4*

People that do not clean the snow off there vehicle before they start driving W.T.F. can't afford a snow brush...:icon_mad: