what to do with your wallet

Guest f***2f***
Well I usually never take more than I need to an incall visit but this past Friday I did the stupid and took more than I should have I had the fee in pocket and had $1500 in my other pocket was going to leave in the car and didnt

As I thought hey Im seeing a reuptable person and agency well after we had finished I went to washroom came out said our goodbyes all was ok I thought 2 hours later when I went to pay for a purchase I noticed that 5 of the 6 $50 bills I had were missing upon futher checking noticed 15 of the $20 bills i had were also missing so a total of $500 I was pissed I knew exactly how much I had and from the hotel to my office I stopped no where it was only when I went to get money to give to delivery guy who had brought me some things I at my office

I called the agency they could not believe and said lady would not do such a thing nor has it ever been reported on her in the past

A few minutes later I get a call from the lady denying it and come check my room if you would like she tells me i have not left room since you were here ok I was a dummy to take the money in but was not going to be a bigger fool to look in her room

I will chalk this up to never doing this again and in 28 yrs of hobbying this is the first time I have been burnt this way

So folks dont be a dummy like I was I guess you can not trust anyone anymore no should not say that I had seen another lady last Sunday and had twice that much and had it when I left after that was after visiting the washroom as well

Dummy me will never happen again

That is a lot of walking around money to be carrying! I never carry more than $100 on me...always have my debit card...except for the prescribed donation of course in a seperate envelope...

It's never a good idea to lose sight of your valubles in an unknown situation.

I always feel the safest place for my wallet and watch is on me. Not in my car, that's the worst place!

I usually bring cash in my pocket, give it to the lady before or after our date..depending on the mood.

Before I leave, I check my wallet, check that I have my watch and other things like sunglasses etc. If I notice something askew, well I'm standing right there and so is the girl.

But like others have said, I don't frequent places where I'm likely to be ripped off, but as we all know in this world, the people that look the most innocent are usually the most guilty.

That is a lot of walking around money to be carrying! I never carry more than $100 on me...always have my debit card...except for the prescribed donation of course in a seperate envelope...

It's never a good idea to lose sight of your valubles in an unknown situation.

It was but had an important package coming to my office that was COD I wish they had have taken a cheque but things we do for our kids dad had the cash on him because kid didnt we learn from our mistakes

Guest gagagaga

I am always a bit paranoid about it too. Like when you go in the shower, where do you put it. I usually leave it in the car now.

Most of my encounters are outcalls to my hotel. So yes, my wallet is with me. In my early days embarking on this lifestyle, I hid my wallet (just in case) but forgive me, I was a newbie then. Now my wallet is with me, not hidden away. In fact the one sleepover I had I didn't feel the need to hide my wallet (and a unscrupulous lady could wait till I was asleep, get up, steal my wallet and leave) because this lady is a class act, and trustworthy.

Even incalls, the few I've had, never felt worried about my wallet because the ladies I see are honest and class acts.

I've only had one time where, while my wallet was never in jeopardy, I do think this lady if she had an opportunity, would steal.

In short, I've learned to find great ladies to have encounters with...ladies who are class acts, and make seeing them be an escape, not a cause for concern

A rambling

RG

I see the same SP, and I'm not concerned about theft with her. I bring my wallet with me, and it stays in the pocket for the entire time. One time it slipped out and fell behind the dresser. She seemed to be more concerned about it being lost then I was. So in a nutshell, for the first time, definitely, be careful of your belongings just as you would with any interaction with someone new. If you're comfortable with them, treat them as such.

• Like 1

When a client comes to visit me, I always insist that he shower before anything serious happens, and while he's in the bathroom, I tell him to hang his clothes on the hooks on the back of the door. If he leaves anything in the living room (such as his phone or wallet) I ask him to bring everything into the bathroom with him, and leave it on the counter or in his pockets. When he emerges from the bathroom wearing nothing more than a towel, I'm already in the bedroom waiting for him, and for the duration of the session, I never enter the bathroom until after he's showered and left.

Simply put, I will never allow myself to be in any situation where I can be accused of theft. Nobody has ever suggested this, but I make sure that it's flat-out impossible for someone to make such an accusation. By ensuring I'm never alone with the gentleman's things, and ensuring he's put his belongings in a place where he can retrieve them immediately, I never have to be concerned about any awkward situations, and more importantly, I make sure that no gentleman ever forgets any of his belongings at my place. Whether it's a phone, wallet or wedding ring, if you brought it with you, then you're leaving with it - no exceptions.

Sadly, the stereotypes of both clients and sex workers only serve to harm our interactions, and often place us in a position where trust is limited and suspicion is common. How ironic that an interaction requiring such a deep amount of discretion and trust on one level, is so lacking on another...

Simply put, I use this method to ensure there's no way for anyone to ever suspect me of bad behaviour, just by ensuring there's never any opportunity. Much like Cat's use of her little box, my bathroom hooks give both my clients and myself the peace of mind of knowing we're both here for the right reasons, and any concerns we might have regarding each other's honesty are eliminated before they can arise. :)

• Like 3

It has and would never occur to me to hide or not have my wallet in my pocket. I would never put myself in a position where it could possibly be an issue. Often I'll just put my cell phone and wallet or whatever else is in my pockets, watch and rings on a counter or dresser. Naive perhaps but they're putting their trust in me so I trust back and I choose my dance partners carefully.

Peace

MG

Yeah, leave your ID (driver's license, insurance etc) in the car but bring in a wallet with just cash in it.

Sometimes a Femdom will want to keep you without clothes and will remove them from the room, including your wallet.

You do not want anything identifying in your clothes.

Percy

I just bring everything with me like always. I trust the lady i see and she's always with me anyway. =D

• Like 1

Guest a**4*

I bring my wallet i see this girl regularly so i have no concerns and never will with her because we trust each other became good friends with her and i will continue to see her as often as i possiblely can

I trust the ones I have seen because I've done some research. My wallet with everything in it goes with me. Never a bad experience yet. I have not yet been asked for ID, either, but am prepared to show it if necessary. I actually turned the tables on a lady recently by asking her to show me her ID to prove she was over 18. She advertises as a mature companion and once she looked in my eyes and saw the twinkle, we had a good laugh over it. Priceless and it set the tone for the evening.

Guest *****gr

Hi all, new here and obviously interested in my first SP encounter. I am curious as to what members do with their belongings (wallet,cellphone) if they are taking let's say, public transportation? I guess it's obvious I have no car, so I wouldn't be able to keep my expensive belongings in there, so I am curious as to what I should do for my first encounter. Thanks for your time.

Well, I don't leave things in the car... they just stay in my pockets. It's never been an issue. I guess if you're paranoid you could always empty most stuff out of your wallet before you leave home... but I've never bothered.

The only problem I've ever had was getting a lapdance with keys in my pocket (not recommended), but that's not the point of this thread :)

When my clients come to see me and they are going to take a shower before or after, I tell them to take their belongings with them and I wait outside or join them in the shower. Like Nikki said, I deter anyone from walking away for whatever amount of time without their valuables. Just like if I were on an outcall. My purse is going wherever I'm going and I don't bring i.d. or cash with me either. I.d. and smallest amount of cash stays locked in my glove compartment.

Even though I'm not a thief, I would not want someone accusing me of that sort of thing because I'm not cut from that type of cloth. There are bad apples everywhere whether it is people we know in our personal lives, acquaintances, clients and SPs who think it's more profitable to steal from their customers than earning a good solid reputation. And I'm sure there are clients out there who would accuse an SP of stealing out of their wallet to get away without paying.

I don't give anyone that sort of chance to do that. Either leave it in the car, have it on you at all times or just bring the required amount for the session with you.

I would just bring my wallet with me. I'm really not a fan of leaving valuables in my car. Honestly, if someone were to steal my car the value lost would just be the car itself. I keep nothing in it.

If you have a jacket with a double zippered pockets u can use a bread bag tie to hold the zipper closed with your stuff in it. You could just leave it at home or put it in the room you're in with the sp in eye site if you really feel worried. Your other choice is rent your hotel room and have them come to you. Most importantly if you are not comfortable with where you are going then why are you going there?

With the incalls I have had my clothes and everything in the pockets has been in the same room as me and the lady. Outcalls to my hotel, well you need id to check in.

And I'm not worried about my wallet when seeing a lady, incall or outcall

And no need to hide my id, it's not like I'm doing something illegal and I don't care if the lady knows my real name, in most cases the ladies I see do because they require verification

Finally, it's much easier to break into my truck and steal something out of it than any possible hypothetical risk to carrying my wallet with me

RG

I have to say, I've never worried about it particularly. My wallet stays where it always is ... in my back pocket or in my jacket pocket (if wearing a sports jacket or suit).

Never had any issue whatsoever.

Porthos

• Like 1

In the summer since I don't put my wallet in my back pocket, it is stashed in my car. In the winter I have it with me. My cell phone is clipped to my belt always and it comes in with me as well. I have never worried about it.

Frankly, while I believe that people should feel free to ask questions and say what's on their mind, I do feel a bit nervous whenever we venture into ways to deal with or protect against stereotypes. The one about companions being likely to rob clients or compromise their personal security if we know real names and other information is particularly difficult.

Seeing a reputable, established companion increases the likelihood that everything will go smoothly. You won't need to worry that she'll rifle through your wallet or cell phone when you're in the bathroom or that she'll call your wife half an hour after your meeting ends. Honestly, if someone were to make a post on a couple of boards, saying that a lady had stolen something or had outed him to his partner or employer, she would be finished in this business! A good reputation and longevity in our profession require being trustworthy. One of the things you're paying for is complete confidentiality.

Please also recognize that, while you may be concerned about having your identity and personal life compromised, most of us are concerned about our safety and security, too. I see clients in my home. I feel safest here, but it also means that my visitors have a great deal of information about me before we lay eyes on each other. I screen clients because of the real possibility that someone might hurt or rob me though I know that most have no interest in doing anything like that.

In the end, it comes down to trust on both sides. I won't see you if, for any reason, I feel that I may not be safe enough with you. I don't want you to meet me if you're worried that I might do something to harm you, either.

• Like 5

In the end, it comes down to trust on both sides. I won't see you if, for any reason, I feel that I may not be safe enough with you. I don't want you to meet me if you're worried that I might do something to harm you, either.

I feel exactly the same way.

Hi all, new here and obviously interested in my first SP encounter. I am curious as to what members do with their belongings (wallet,cellphone) if they are taking let's say, public transportation? I guess it's obvious I have no car, so I wouldn't be able to keep my expensive belongings in there, so I am curious as to what I should do for my first encounter. Thanks for your time.

You would first book an appt with a well reviewed and reputable sp. Then once you are assured of that, the very simplest thing is to stay in the same room as your belongings. If you shower, take them with you, and close the door behind you.

I don't have a problem with someone taking their stuff with them from room to room, I usually suggest it. In the case of larger items, like a laptop or bag, then you probably won't do that lol. but taking your pants that hold your keys, phone and wallet, why not. It isn't a big deal if you do, and saves a lot of hassle if you misplaced a 20, and then later realize that you are 20 short, and decide to blame the blameless sp for taking it.

Well here's another perspective. Since embarking on this lifestyle in July 2010, I have had had approximately 32 encounters. Every time I saw a lady, be it at my hotel, or the lady's in call location my wallet was with me (well in my pants pocket LOL) and cell phone when at my out call, on top of the room desk in plain sight. My wallet has been, always, unscathed...well it's a little lighter after the encounter because of the donation, purchase of a gift and the lady's tip ;-). And my phone, well not there anymore, only because I upgraded to a smartphone

And to add to the perspective. I have had one sleepover at my hotel, and my wallet was in my pants pocket. Point is, while I'm asleep hypothetically speaking, a lady could if so inclined, get out of bed, steal my wallet and leave. Never even crossed my mind as a concern because the lady I spent the night with was and is a lady, and I trust her. I am planning a weekend escape with another lady, and again, because she is a lady and I trust her, I have no concern about my wallet. I only mention this to add to this thread, not because I have an issue about my wallet

See well recommended ladies from CERB, you won't have any need to worry. The ladies stay in business (and remember, for them it is their livelihood) by being good companions. Stealing wallets will put them out of business fast. And shoe on the other foot for a minute, I haven't read posts from ladies about they should do with their purse when they go to an out call

A rambling from someone who still has his wallet, an upgraded smartphone and doesn't worry about them when he sees ladies

RG

• Like 2