getting turned on by a client

Their is pleasure in satisfying your partner. my goal is usually to try and satisfy (sic) the lady as well as myself. I take extrme pleasure if i can get the lady to orgasm into my mouth. This is utopia for me.

Guest **n****er

I think this is a case of nobody wanting to be the one to admit to it...but I find it highly unlikely that every single guy goes to see a girl and has their pleasure in mind. Otherwise why does an SP have a 15 minute option? I realize many women do not, but some do. And I would assume it would be difficult to focus on any womans pleasure and still have time for your own in 15 minutes.

In the words of Will Ferrell...am I taking crazy pills here?

If I was looking for a "15-minute option" I'd be grabbing some Vaseline and typing in spankwire. For me, that ain't the point at all.

• Like 2

Guest **n****er

Same here...but that's not the point. The point is an SP wouldnt offer it if wasnt being requested or used.

this question is for hobbyists.

do you want to know if your service providers are turned on during sessions?

i feel bad for getting turned on sometimes by one of my clients during sessions because its suppose to all about you and making you feel good.

Wow, seriously? This question makes me a little sad. Its better when the woman is turned on, regardless of the type of relationship the people have.

Additional Comments:

I'm enjoying this thread because the SPs who want to enjoy themselves too are ID'ing themselves :)

I can somewhat sympathize with the OP in the respect that I do a lot of photos that are intended to come off arousing and give a sensual connotation, but at the same time professionalism is a big thing to keep in mind.

In my line of work some feed off of getting the photographer worked up and feed off of it to inspire them or get more into it, but a majority appreciate keeping things more professional and polished. It really depends on who's involved.

If it were me and a provider was genuinely turned on during a session, I'd hope that she'd just run with it and enjoy. It's pretty difficult to be doing a profession like that and never take any personal interest in it.

The more into it that they are, the happier I end up is the way that I look at it.

I think this is a case of nobody wanting to be the one to admit to it...but I find it highly unlikely that every single guy goes to see a girl and has their pleasure in mind. Otherwise why does an SP have a 15 minute option? I realize many women do not, but some do. And I would assume it would be difficult to focus on any womans pleasure and still have time for your own in 15 minutes.

I don't want to alienate or offend you, but I have to disagree here.

It has been my experience that the majority of my Clients visit because it is a twofold experience. It is an amazing feeling when the Gent or Lady is there for giving and receiving.

I have never experienced the "I'm here, pleasure me" type of date. And I don't think I'd like it. Maybe I have rose coloured glasses on but I am definitely going to orgasm during a date.

As for 15 minute "deals", I would never offer that. I don't think I would feel very good after one. It would feel like it was a drive-by jerk-off and very impersonal. I'm not suggesting it is a bad thing, as everyone's mileage varies; it's just not for me.

I have no problem admitting it. Of course there are guys who come to see me for a half hour or even an hour who don't have my pleasure in mind. Time has nothing to do with it.

And yes, it's pretty hard to expect both parties will be pleasured in 15 minutes, which is the main reason I don't offer 15 minute specials.

However even with a half hour session, if the client is there to get in, get off and get out (yes there are some who don't want to stay the half hour), and we both know what the drill is, I have no problem foresaking my pleasure or an orgasm to ensure he has one. After all, I am providing a service.

And let's get real. I've been around long enough to know that sometimes it's not going to be about me, just them, and for me to get upset about it, serves no purpose.

Enjoying myself is a bonus of course, but never an expectation. For me it's providing a good service, having fun, and if I have a orgasm, that's great too. But I refuse to fake it.

• Like 3

Enjoying myself is a bonus of course, but never an expectation. For me it's providing a good service, having fun, and if I have a orgasm, that's great too. But I refuse to fake it.

I agree completely Angela!

I've always said when a woman is faking an orgasm that is encouraging bad behavior. I would rather not fake it so that the man knows than when I actually do have one he is doing something good

• Like 2

To me our gentlemen are coming to see us to fill much more than a physical need. Quite often it seems to me that it is also an emotional or mental one.

There are many reasons at least to me that men go outside of the home or search out an SP. And its a desire to have that need filled.

I think? and I could be wrong is their needs for MUTUAL attraction, satisfaction, pleasure are a huge part of what they feel is missing?

Or at the least its part and parcel.

I sincerely hope that while Im with a gentleman I fill much more than a basic physical need. I think allowing my own pleasure is a part of that :)

• Like 2

Another thing to consider is that a great many people, both men and women alike, really get off on GIVING pleasure instead of receiving it. I know for me personally, there have been many instances when I have gotten rock hard from either just performing digits or daty on a partner. Or even just from rubbing her back or her shoulders, caressing and holding her sensually and just making her feel good. That can get me just as excited as a hj or bj would. The attention doesn't necessarily have to be entirely on me for me to get turned on.

And I know from experience that the same can be said of some SP's. I'm sure there are many women who get just as turned on (if not MORE turned on) by giving pleasure than by receiving it. So even in those cases where we're talking 15 min appointments, yes all the attention will be given to the man, but that isn't to say that the woman won't still get something out of it. I doubt she would reach orgasm from this kind of encounter, but who is to say that she isn't still getting turned on and getting some form of pleasure and satisfaction out of the encounter?

Or putting it a little more briefly and crudely......some women really do just honestly and truly love to suck cock :p

Additional Comments:

I should specify that when I referred to 15 min encounters being mutually exciting I was referring to established SP/Client relationships. I can't see ladies having too much fun in 15 mins with a first time client. But with an already established SP/Client relationship in which a mutual trust and attraction has been cultivated over time and longer appointments....I could see this occasional type of brief encounter being a lot of fun :) Even real couples enjoy the odd quickie here and there, no?

I agree completely Angela!

I've always said when a woman is faking an orgasm that is encouraging bad behavior. I would rather not fake it so that the man knows than when I actually do have one he is doing something good

As a hobbiest, I consider that behavior as very professional and a mark of respect for the hobbiest. In my book, if the SP is playing a role and is not authentic, it's a real turn off and I feel that I'm considered as nothing.

I do not expect, as a hobbiest, that the SP will be turn on every encounter she will have and get off each time, but, at least have enough consideration for the hobbiest to be honest and respectful not to fake. I prefer have a nice time, even on both sides it's not an orgasmic moment.

• Like 2

Well for me I love when the lady I'm with enjoys it as much as me hell I can even handle if she has more fun.

For me it is about two people enjoying each others company and hey if your turned on by what we share all the better.

• Like 1

Guest **zz**x

Seeing the woman I am with get turned on is more than half the fun - it takes it beyond a simple transaction to another level of communication and that really floats my boat!

I find it very reassuring to see how many of you ladies are into the mutual pleasure thing. For me, seeing my partner's arousal adds a whole order of magnitude to the fun factor of the experience.

For you fellers out there too, it's good to see that so many of you are also fine upstanding gents that like to show a lady a good time.

• Like 1

I'm turned on all the time. I'm surprised that I don't hump people as they walk by me. Sorry, in a weird mood today, lol.

I'm turned on all the time. I'm surprised that I don't hump people as they walk by me. Sorry, in a weird mood today, lol.

Peachy, if I were in your neighbourhood, I'd spend the day walking by you in the hopes that you would!

Guest n----9

I think the key is authenticity. While I don't hobby that much anymore...and have developed more of an affinity for MA's or former MA's that discretely offer select SP services to those they really "get off" on...

I think it depends on the situation. As a rule - I'm a pleaser and enjoy knowing whoever I'm with - SP/MA or friend with benefits is enjoying their encounter. So in an ideal world I don't even wanna have an orgasm until my partner is thoroughly satisfied...or if the chemistry and timing is right then we can climb the mountain at the same time.

But I recall once in the past where I saw an SP that was just exquisite and ravishing in all the ways I enjoy (sexy legs, great personality, dancer...) and in the usual pre-meeting lets get to know each other chat I made it clear I have a serious turn-off for fake orgasms... She softly and arousingly whispered in my ear that it wasn't going to be about her...she wanted to just please me (which was code for she likely wasn't going to have an O.) She was so intentional and sexy that I forgot about me usual pleasing mode and just enjoyed her. I found that much sexier than if she had tried to fake it. Sometimes authenticity is the best turn on there is.

That being said - I'd say that more often than not the SP's I've ever seen also enjoyed themselves as well. And like many others have said - that does add a very intense element and connection to an SP, especially if it's one you see more than once.

And as for you Ms. Peachy - I think you are def one (and there are other great SP's on here) that has mastered the art of being able to convey to your client that you number one priority is to rock their world and please them in every way...and yet you still manage to have an insatiable (and real) sexual desire and experience sexual enjoyment yourself. (Swing sets are also a nice touch lol.) Been a while but some things you don't forget! :)

We all get in that mood lol Probably a good day to be working then ;)

This is a great thread and echos many of my sentiments exactly.

I love to enjoy women and revel in their sensuality in a mutually pleasurable manner. At the very beginning with an SP I as about likes and dislikes and state that for me this is a mutual activity. I also say that if they want anything done differently, harder, softer, like this - like that its better to tell me directly as subtlety can be missed. I usually joke that with guys you have to be subtle like a baseball bat up side the head! Yes, I like to joke around to.

It can be seen in a bit of a selfish light to in that them more the SP enjoys herself the better she will make the experience for me.

One personal friend's doctor changed her meds and for about 2 months she couldn't reach orgasm and encounters weren't that awfully fulfilling for me, she said it was still fun but frustrating for her.

Kind of reminded me of that old joke about a guy making love to his wife and all of a sudden he stops and asks her if everything is all right, did he hurt her? She replies "I'm fine, why?" He responds "you moved"

Guest C**Tra****er

I want to know with any partner I'm with, SP or otherwise, that they are into the encounter.  The best part of the encounter for me is knowing that my partner is enjoying themselves. 

Paid companionship or not, if I was looking for a "wham bam thank you ma'am, here's your money, honey" type of experience, I think I would look outside of cerb to find that.  I tend to look for ladies that I can chat with, get to know better and have chemistry with.  That makes for a very pleasurable encounter for me.

Someone told me once that I need to be more selfish and take pleasure for myself.  I'm a giver and I find that hard to do, I'd feel bad if my partner didn't enjoy herself!

So in short, enjoy yourself for real, if not, I take instruction well :), and if we have chemistry and you're a screamer 

(god i love that), I'm your friend for life!

lol

What was it the great and insightful George Carlin once said? Something like "there are a lot worse things you can give someone than an orgasm." :-)

• Like 1

As a client meeting a Lady that is my whole objective is make her HAPPY! It's not just about me. If I go South I could stay there all day. If the Lady I am with has an orgasim or 10 I'm a Happy man. I love kissing I love oral who doesn't. I was with one lady I thought everyone in the hotel could hear. I was so happy that she had an orgasm. It made my day and she was not faking. I love Duo's I've had a few watching them having there own fun and pleasuring each other is great too. Then I help both to get there is great. I no I`ll get there. I enjoy when the Lady or Ladies have orgasim`s. There`s nothing BETTER!!!!