What was the last thing you purchased?

Clothes from Zellers on Sparks Street which is closing this week FOREVER (no Target at this location, folks).

End of an era.

I switched from Rogers to Bell Fibe TV. I can not get over the difference in sound and picture quality. It is fantastic.

Part of my package includes Playboy TV.

• Like 1

A heater core for my old Pontiac. Now for some warm weather so I can put it in.

Cant wait for summer :D

A muffin from Robin's.....to go with the free coffee I won. 3 choices.....banana nut, carrot, something bran. Are they nuts? I'm hungry. I need cholesterol. I had 4 hours of chores left before supper. Hired man brought in home made cookies to go with my coffee, so I ruined my supper appetite. Yup, men are idiots.

The Hobbit, An Unexpected Journey and Zero Dark Thirty on BluRay. Seen them both and will happily see them again. Both are great flicks in thier own way.

• Like 1

Guest T*rb***k

Even though we got more snow today I managed to buy a roof shovel for half price today :)

spicylingeriestore_2248_16306411365.jpg

I like that!!!! Tell ya what, if you tell me where you bought it, I will give you the lingerie and keep the pretty blonde lady that it was wrapping!!! Cuz you already have a pretty blonde lady that yours was wrapping and you are a pretty blonde lady that will need lingerie and frankly the lingerie is great but I have no need for it but I am interested in the lady that it came wrapped around and she will need a friend because she was callously sold as part of a package deal with fancy underwear and she will be crying and in need of a shoulder to cry on, and I will get to keep her and I will name her something pretty like Violet or Daisy or Rose cuz those are the names of flowers and flowers are pretty and she is a pretty lady that needs a pretty name and she can sleep with me and call me Puppy or Cuddly puppy or something like that and we will fall in love and get married and have babies named Rex and Lisa.

Sooooooo... whaddya think?

• Like 3

Dinner at the Wellington Diner. Breakfast poutine: home fries, ham and HOLLONDAISE SAUCE. Seriously, it's a heart attack on a plate, but it's sooooo good.

Dinner at the Wellington Diner. Breakfast poutine: home fries, ham and HOLLONDAISE SAUCE. Seriously, it's a heart attack on a plate, but it's sooooo good.

... and you didn't invite your pal and relatively close neighbour to join you??? ------:sniffles------