What was the last thing you purchased?

Guest n*gu**6

Some flowers for a friend who was a tad under the weather. I hope they helped to brighten her day

Tim's Hot Chocolate for a family member who is very very down today.... kinda amazing how a little hot chocolate can make a day better.

• Like 1

Bought an HP Laptop with windows 10 and HP Envy printer to replace my 8 year old Desktop with vista windows

take out from my favorite chinese place, as I feel most places will be closed later today due to the storm.

Gave the guy a great tip as he dropped the food off I could see he was really cold, poor guy, but sweet that he delivered :-)

tickets for drinks and silent auction at a belly dance and live art battle show last night.. was amazing! (and no, didn't win anything hehe)

went.. appropriately dressed in a leopard spotted onesie LOL I haven't worn one since I was 9! it was awesome! <3

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Getting the driveway plowed after two snow storms.Two suvs parked in an area back to back right now and need my driveway back so I can plug them in if necessary.