What was the last thing you purchased?

Someone once gave me this incredible therapeutic head massager (no batteries required lol) that looked kinda like a spider. I misplaced it but found a similar one today.

A medium coffee with cream and sugar and a sausage breakfast sandwich on an everything bagel.

A new shotgun....needed it at the last minute for a competition to make up for the one I wore out/broke. Shoulder is now sore.

Guest C**Tra****er

I picked up some treats for the trick or treaters that I may not even see tonight!

All the fixins for home made pizza's and or panzorotti :) Lee makes the best pizza ever ! Even the dough from scratch. I may be part Italian who knows......

You are all invited !!! BYOB and a little extra for the cook ;) heh heh

Guest S**a*Q

Vegetables for dinner, body wash, books and a Fang Matryoshka Set (nesting dolls).

A new laptop of course given all the tablets, smart phones that border on being a computer it might well be the last I ever buy but alas there are still some things you need an actual computer for.

Batteries....for mine BEST FRIEND!!!! I was up in the cottage all alone with my friend. Had all the time in the world to enjoy huh.. You know the finer things in life. lol! The birds are chirping the lake was calm and the wind was blowing. Too bad the batteries I purchased where defective or my friend circled around the last time. After that I was friendless and my fingers did all the talking for him... That was the last thing I purchased with regret. R.I.P. mine dear friend!!