What was the last thing you purchased?

Yesterday's purchase; 2 bottles diesel fuel anti freeze for the furnace and a new toaster. Today I will be paying for a visit from the furnace tech, because the POS won't run.

Guest Ed The****

Over the counter cold remedies at the drug store...I feel like crap! I look like crap! I sound like crap! LOL Off to bed with me. Fluids and rest.

Guest C**Tra****er

New blower motor for my car. The current one squeaks like crazy and makes me want to poke my ears out!

A very unflattering passport photo.

Why yes Meg...I just got mine a couple weeks ago.... It would look flattering if I was about to join the Hell's Angels. Now I gotta get a bike license again damnitt ;)

• Like 1

Spa day!! 20 days without = a fuzzy Lexy (Have Mercy) but not anymore. Smooth as silk, classy nails/toes and totally rejuvenated!! A lovely much needed early birthday present from a special friend. I didn't buy it but enjoyed it tremendously!!

I bought sugar and laundry detergent:icon_wink: exciting!!

I bought a Mighty Dwarf last night and LOVE it! Now I can easily take some really great sounding music on the road with me and it takes up no space at all. Check out this baby...

http://shopca.mightydwarf.com/products/category/13007.4.1.2.1023800.1023799.0.0.0

I like that baby, Ms. S.

I just purchased 3 sheets of sexy 5/8" tongue and groove plywood but I don't get to keep it.

• Like 1

Please excuse my two strongly comments above. I can't edit my comments and never saw the repeat until it appeared. lol! I may just be shiplapped or tongue and grooved. :)

Last purchase. Vitamin water.

• Like 1