What was the last thing you purchased?

I bought my mother her Christmas present from the Swarovski store. I'm sure she will love it! I wish I could give her this and so much more... :)

Guest C**Tra****er

New outdoor xmas lights. You can screw around with those mini lights for hours and the damn things still won't work! That's after you magically untangle them too. New LED lights FTW.

That is not quite true. I ran to the gas station Christmas morning at 6:00a.m. when the gift card machines were back up and running to buy two 2800 Xbox Live Microsoft Points Cards (stocking stuffers).

The day prior on the 24th I bought myself some Anal Lube and Unscented Massage oil.;)

Edited by Lexy Grace

I hate buying things (and I hope I'll be happy with this purchase), but I invested in a new pair of 2-way radios for use with my husband's business. We've been using an old pair we bought years ago for a drive across Canada in separate vehicles. But they only have a 3 km range and they eat through batteries, needing three AAs each.

The new one have up to 35-mile range, rechargeable batteries, weather radio and lots of useful features. Can't wait 'til they arrive! For us out here, they'll probably be way more reliable than our cell phone.

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=685747&csid=_61

I am down in the states at the moment. I saw a store the other day called Stilletos and messaged my wife about it. She sent me her shoe size.....

I now have 2 pairs of stilletos in the back of the car :)

A pizza - my Christmas lunch shared with an old friend who like me, found his Xmas day plans fell through.

The rest of the day spent napping until I woke about around 11 pm.

A WONDER WOMAN apron from HMV!!! I am talking serious excitement :) Check out my new profile pic later today if you wanna see me in it :boobies:

• Like 1

got my telephoto lense at 200 off, jacket reg 139 for 39 and a tfal avant toaster reg 99 for 49. great bargains to be had. :)