All I want for Christmas

Wether you think it is to early or not tis the season, people are already starting their Chritmas shopping, stores are all decked out, time to get in the Holiday spirit-So what are you wishing for this christmas? - I'm hoping to have the ability to visit a dear friend-

I'm wishing for a chance to see all my babies and for my car to be on the road!!!

cat

• Like 1

Guest *ig*a**

Spending quality time with my family and remembering Christmas's and loved ones of the past.

Posted via Mobile Device

My number 1 priority this Christmas is to make my Mom's day as happy as possible. I lost my Father this year and she lost her Husband of 40 years. It's going to be different but we have each other. I love the time before the actual day to get together with dear friends and enjoy the entire month of December. It's a magical and happy time of year to see everyone enjoying the hustle and bustle in the malls, the lights, the tree's and hopefully snow. I've always loved this season.

• Like 6

OK, I'm gonna be a bit corny and tos out a gift for most of Canada; the return of the NHL (oh stop groaning, most of you want it back too lol). Hopefully sans Gary Bettman. But on a more serious note, the chance to spoil family and friends is always my top priority at Christmas.

• Like 1

When I was a kid my mother used to tell me and my sisters that she wanted a new man and a waterbed for Christmas.

So one day we went to see Santa Clause in the mall. When it was my turn I went up to Santa and sat on his lap. He asked me what I wanted for Christmas. So told him that he always brought me and my sisters presents for Christmas but Mom had been wanting a new man and a waterbed for a long time so maybe he should bring her that. Of course Santa let out a big laugh and my mom turned red, lol

I'm thinking of this story because my mother asked me what I wanted for Christmas the other day and I couldn't think of anything I needed or wanted so with a laugh I told her I wanted a new man and a waterbed lol

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I will have several days off in a row from December 21- January 4 where I get to meet spend time with family and friends. It is my favorite time of year to take time off to remember two badly missed loved ones that I have lost @ Christmas time.

My family does not celebrate Christmas, but if I ever to celebrate it with someone, I'd want to decorate a tree, or hang a couple of ornaments on a tree. It's not a thing, but that's what I'd want :P

• Like 2

There are plenty of lovely ladies from this site that I would love to unwrap over the holidays. Or if they showed up in nothing but a bow, that would be nice too.

• Like 1

A large cast-iron frying pan would be nice. (More efficient for making mountains of french toast.) I'm also looking forward to having some winter fun this year. Every year I mean to go skating on the canal but every day that I make plans to do so ends up being a melty day. :P And I can't remember the last time I went tobogganing but I don't think I will ever stop enjoying it. Ditto for making snowmen. Ditto for snowball fights. Oh and skiing. Winter is a lot of fun so long as you bundle up! I mean sure it's bitterly cold, but there's SNOW. And silly, fuzzy hats!

• Like 2

A genuine resolution to the tax/budget issues in the U.S. that really puts the country back on a better track.

And, being a watch fan, one of these would be nice:

http://patek.com/contents/default/en/5127J_001.html

They're like $27,000, so I'm not holding my breath. :icon_smile:

My number 1 priority this Christmas is to make my Mom's day as happy as possible. I lost my Father this year and she lost her Husband of 40 years. It's going to be different but we have each other. I love the time before the actual day to get together with dear friends and enjoy the entire month of December. It's a magical and happy time of year to see everyone enjoying the hustle and bustle in the malls, the lights, the tree's and hopefully snow. I've always loved this season.

I'm in the same boat as you. Good luck.

• Like 2

okay this might sound a little corny as I love to bake an aspire to be on Cupcake Wars lol so for me I want 1 of those big huge mixers perferrably pink like the ones from kitchen maid lol I have been told that this is a kitchen appliance and is not a proper Christmas present lol but I don't care it's what I want lol

• Like 1

Guest ****ven

All I really want is to not have to w ork every day around xmas, so I can actually get out of town and spend some quality holiday time with mia familia for more then one day!

And also an iphone. I really need a phone that is not craptastic pretty please santa?

I am planning on seeing my daughter, who has moved out of town, so I expect to get what I want. Gift wise, that's not important, it is about family and enjoying life together.

Hope everyone can enjoy family during the holiday season.

• Like 2

I can't remember the last time I went tobogganing but I don't think I will ever stop enjoying it. Ditto for making snowmen. Ditto for snowball fights. Oh and skiing. Winter is a lot of fun so long as you bundle up! I mean sure it's bitterly cold, but there's SNOW. And silly, fuzzy hats!

I would LOVE to go tobogganing! Snow is a lot of fun :) its pretty too

My mother wants to have me and my sisters come to her house with the grandchildren :) I think that's what I want too. It's been too long since I've had a family Christmas with my sisters :)

okay this might sound a little corny as I love to bake an aspire to be on Cupcake Wars lol so for me I want 1 of those big huge mixers perferrably pink like the ones from kitchen maid lol I have been told that this is a kitchen appliance and is not a proper Christmas present lol but I don't care it's what I want lol

I got one of these as a gift a few years ago and used it at my old place making cupcakes. They are great! Cupcaking is one of my hobbies.draft_lens19510263module159736329photo_1339675003a-.jpg

• Like 1

I want a very lovely S P under my tree on Christmas Morn! LOL!

I want to be MightyFinn's tree.

On a more serious note, I just want my family to be healthy, happy, and together at this time of year.

• Like 1

all i want is my mom bio sorry can't spell the test to see if the cancer is active or not. she means the world to me. i lost my dad 20 almost 21 years ago. just after christmas a week before his birthday. i want her healthy

• Like 2