Hygiene

Guest D*ll***Cher****mb

Hey I haven't had many issues with this but enough to make me a bit queasy! Guys, PLEASE: shower, with SOAP! (Don't forget your arm pits, butt crack and feet), use deodorant, brush your teeth (sing happy birthday in your head to make sure you don't miss a spot) use tooth paste! Do this LESS than 20min before I am to arrive. And don't spray your penis with cologne, I had an allergic reaction because of that once.

Pleaaaaaase please please.

Guest *ig*a**

Its incredible to think guys would go and see a lady while they stink like ass and their breath smells like they ate a shit sandwich. Come on men clean up and don't go to heavy on the cologne to cover your stench. Shower shower and shower also use mouthwash too.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey I haven't had many issues with this but enough to make me a bit queasy! Guys, PLEASE: shower, with SOAP! (Don't forget your arm pits, butt crack and feet), use deodorant, brush your teeth (sing happy birthday in your head to make sure you don't miss a spot) use tooth paste! Do this LESS than 20min before I am to arrive. And don't spray your penis with cologne, I had an allergic reaction because of that once.

Pleaaaaaase please please.

Love your post - honest and straight to the point!

Since you mentioned the "p" word, I remember a SP told me that she almost threw up once when she discovered a client of her did not wash the area under his foreskin properly. She said he did wash the top part but neglected to wash the underneath part.

This serves as a reminder that we could not be sloppy and should never spare any efforts to make ourselves in shipshape :icon_smile:.

Not only does this improve our personal health,

It improves the experience,

Improves the YMMV score,

And really, improves your personal confidence!

When your always clean and ready, who knows, you might get lucky with someone random, and be all ready for it. Why not!

• Like 1

I would be mortified to think that any lady found my personal hygiene anything less than impeccable during something as intimate as sex... Unbelievable that, for something that happens as the result of an APPOINTMENT, anyone would show up unclean.

Showstopper for sure.

As an aside but totally related...if you need to use the little boys room upon arrival, wash your hands pls. Liquid soap and a fresh towel are right there, do you not think I can't hear you pee? I hate being the matronly type that needs to march you back into the bathroom to take care of a common function!

PS...please do not make this into an SP complaint thread!

• Like 3

I'm floored... really. I mean, it's just common sense! I can't believe a thread actually had to be started for something that should be second nature...

EVEN when I've taken a shower 30 minutes before, I like to use a glass in the washroom to rinse off Mr.Johnson with warm water before starting. Hygiene, safety, respect.

• Like 1

As an aside but totally related...if you need to use the little boys room upon arrival, wash your hands pls. Liquid soap and a fresh towel are right there, do you not think I can't hear you pee? I hate being the matronly type that needs to march you back into the bathroom to take care of a common function!

PS...please do not make this into an SP complaint thread!

Not only wash your hands, some soap and water on Mr Johnson I'm sure would be appreciated by the ladies. They would like "down there" to be clean for them, and after peeing it isn't really clean till washed

RG

• Like 1

brush your teeth (sing happy birthday in your head to make sure you don't miss a spot) use tooth paste! Do this LESS than 20min before I am to arrive.

Actually... it's better to brush your teeth well before you meet someone, and then use mouthwash and/or gum closer to the time.

The reason for this is that brushing (and flossing) can cause small abrasions in your gums (or larger holes, if your gums aren't in good shape), and that can lead to a risk of transmitting unpleasant things if you go down on someone when you've just brushed your teeth.

So: brush a couple of hours in advance, and from then on mouthwash is your friend.

And don't spray your penis with cologne

That's never occurred to me! I imagine that it would sting like hell, so you'll have to forgive me if I don't try it... :icon_eek:

• Like 4

Guest m**o

Its incredible to think guys would go and see a lady while they stink like ass and their breath smells like they ate a shit sandwich. Come on men clean up and don't go to heavy on the cologne to cover your stench. Shower shower and shower also use mouthwash too.

10000000% AGREE

Guest **n****er

The sad thing is this thread will do absolutely nothing to get these gross guys to freaking bathe properly. They just don't get it.

I just wanted to say that in addition to the showering + soaping + hand washing and teeth brushing + using mouthwash, I always trim my nails as short as I can and file them smooth.

Regarding why some guys go around oblivious to their stench, I will quote one of my dad's sage sayings, " a skunk can't smell it's own hole".

• Like 3

You really have to wonder what goes through people's minds at times! Seriously guys, I read around of men complaining about service with certain women that I have been fortunate enough to see and then read things like this. You wonder why women push you away and don't get in to it...hygiene plays a huge factor!!! I always shower, shave and make sure I am wearing clean clothes before I meet someone. Make sure to brush my teeth and gargle, chew gum and not smoke before going over!!! I want to have fun on a date and I want my date to have fun too. Be clean, be polite and the will the lady you are with will treat you appropriately!

EVEN when I've taken a shower 30 minutes before, I like to use a glass in the washroom to rinse off Mr.Johnson with warm water before starting. Hygiene, safety, respect.

With all due respect, have you considered using baby wipes or a face clothe to refresh Mister J right before an encounter? Even a 2 minute shower could do the trick :)

I do not know if you use your own glass at home to do this but I am positive no lady would like you to use this

practice at her incall.

Shower shower and shower also use mouthwash too.

Yes yes yes and yes lol

I find it quite easy to deal with someone who might not use mouthwash at the beginning of our time together by slipping them a listerine strip while kissing but it's quite uncomfortable to spend time with someone who just took a shower and still smells like overworked underarms... Please, use deodorant after your shower; if you don't wear it on a day to day basis, that's your choice but when visiting a lady, I really think it is a must to avoid that nasty and unpleasant smell :icon_confused:

• Like 2

I do incalls 95% of the time and I always have a shower when I arrive whether I actually need to or not - on occasion even after the SP has said it wasn't necessary. I think it serves to boost my confidence and the confidence of the SP. It also serves as an indication that I am concerned about this aspect of our encounter and I am determined to get it right.

• Like 4

Ha ha, so it is always not me it is the other guy lol :). No seriously it could be me and you too (and we may not be aware) not always them and yes showering, brushing, cutting nails all good but still I think the best way to be sure is to ask for feedback from providers we see. We give them reviews and they have an equal right to provide some feedback or even review us in a fair manner via PM (I know there is an SP private area but that area we dn't know and I think is only for unsafe encounters rather than imperfect hygiene).

I always exchange PM (if on cerb) or stay in touch after the first encounter and for first time encounters before the session starts I ask them to let me know immediately if anything I do (not knowingly) causes the slightest pain or discomfort. Usually the feedback I have gotten so far is that (mostly but not always) they were treated (very) well, and enjoyed their time and look forward to another date. Afterall guys these ladies are someone's daughters who are guests in our house (or we are guests in their house, if incall) and should be treated as such to have a good time and then it would be a date rather than a job for both of us. The feedbacks have been useful. Mind you in my case not all positive (no one is perfect but we can work our way towards that goal and the only way is to know imperfections and act on them). Mind you some non- positive feedbacks too (non-hygiene related) resulted though in me taking some actions to become a better host over years and I am very happy about that.

Edited by Capital Hunter

just to add - many individuals with drug/alcohol or mental health issues frequently have poor personal hygiene habbits and due to their conditions some are not even aware that it offends others......

• Like 1

Wild Thing has hit on a possibly pertinent point for us all, both providers and partakers that people we see that are on the more unkempt side may not be the people that we wish to be seeing for safety's sake, and we should reevaluate the whole situation.

We all may be distracted when going through our hygiene routines sometimes so just before the event a quick review of things would be in order. I'll make sure that I do from now on.

U r a funny girl.

I've encountered some AWFUL men with hygeine issues. One in particular didn't just smell bad, he TASTED horrible!

I always do bbbj and when I went down, I litterally almost puked. Because I'm new to the biz (even more so then) I just froze because I didn't know what to say or do.

Guy, when you make an appointment to see a lady, please treat it as a normal date with someone you really like. Put effort into grooming (including washing) and 99% of the time, the lady you're seeing will reward you for being so considerate. I know I would!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1