Who's your celebrity look alike?

Recently, I've been told I look like "Gil Grissom" from CSI.

Other times, Robert Downey Jr. (when I lose weight).

Got one of those generic faces that remind people of someone they know.

Was once standing in line at a bank ATM. Chick in front of me turned around and said, "oh, it's you!". Then she started swinging her hips, raised her arms and started singing a crazy impromptu song: "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me fuck me fuck me,...etc". I knew I was on video, so I just stepped back and waited till she left the building. Weird.

• Like 1

Guest C**Tra****er

People have been telling me all month that I look like a young William Macy. I think it's because of the mustache I've been rocking for Movember. I don't see it though, I thought I was much better looking than that! lol

Guest S**a*Q

I don't think I look like anyone famous... That just means I need to get famous. :D

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I have been told by my family members I look and act like this guy!

Warrior.jpg

Elizabeth+Montgomery.jpg

I have a had a lot of people say that I resemble Elizabeth Montgomery but my dear sweet RG says Ann Margaret

Ann-Margret-9542097-1-402.jpg

Finally someone compared me to a celeb that is a bit more recent but I see NO resemblance (the two above are close :))

MV5BMjMxNTMyNDY3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODU1OTQwNw@@._V1._SY314_CR14,0,214,314_.jpg

Amy Adams

• Like 1

When I was young and had a wild shoulder length mane, they called me Andre the Giant. When I was a bit older and wore coke bottle glasses, I often got Stephen King. Now I am a large, middle aged, balding, non-eyeglass wearing chap, who in my perfect world is a dead ringer for Bruce Willis---I wish!

The notion of combining my previous identities never occured before,and the idea of being a 6 foot 7, professional wrestling, amazingly wealthy novelist seems like a smacking good idea. Maybe it's not too late for a slight career change.

Guest K***e D****ls

It's always hard to see it yourself because we all see ourselves different from how everyone else sees us. That being said, many of my reviews (on another board, which are linked on my website) say I look like Jennifer Garner. A couple say Natalie Portman.

I have to agree with you Kylie, I don't see myself in any of the celebrities that I hear but I suppose there is something that others see in me that I just don't see in myself.

I hear Elisha Cuthbert most often and when my hair was dark I used to always hear Liv Tyler. I always find odd that I get both as I don't think they look all that much alike.

elisha_tumblr.jpg

Liv-Tyler-liv-tyler-113153_1024_768.jpg

I was hoping for older Bruce Willis (a lot of us around here, it would seem).

The few people around me I've asked point to Jamie Hyneman from Mythbusters.

Bald, eyeglasses, beard, wears a signature hat, nerdy engineer type... okay, I can see where they get it.

Someone once said I looked like Richard Chamberlain, ( I couldnt quite figure out why), but that was a long time ago...I doubt I still have that resemblance now.