Are you an "on the run" person, grab a coffee and go, or do you sit down to a big breakfast, or a more heath concious person, protien shake ect. Whatever it is tell us what you had for breakfast.:biggrin:

This morning I had green tea, fried eggs, toast and some blackberries.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Having Poached Eggs on Salmon on an English Muffin toasted with coffee and orange juice

My morning, and breakfast, time is one of my favourite times of the day. I love relaxing in my jammies, drinking coffee, petting my animals, and eating a healthy breakfast. Today it was three slices of turkey bacon and a handful of blackberries.

Sunday is a special day for breakfast, Tim Horton sesame seed bagel extra toasted with butter and cream cheese. On any other day of the week its cereal with 2% milk.

My daily start is a protien/fruit smoothie then on to eggs/bacon/sausage/spinach type meal. I eat a quantum amount of food and I'm big on protien. It's taken my insulin resistance way down and breakfast is the most important meal of the day for pre-diabetics. I avoid anything with grain or processed unless it's a special occasion...

cat

I am a huge weekend brunch fan, and love to get fancy!

Today, I cooked with a friend and made a spicy garlic potato hash with mushrooms and onions, topped with grated aged cheddar, sun-dried tomato chutney, and two poached eggs. Coffee on the side :). Mmmmm!

• Like 1

During the week mmm i m guilty, coffee does the trick... :-) 2 coffees with a little fr vainilla and i m good to go.., i start my days early..., but sunday i have to have my eggs benedict, side order of sausage, plenty of fruits and home fries.... And off course..., coffe yummm! But since i started working out a couple of weeks ago.., i m having also some yogurt later in the morning :-)

During the week, coffee and cereal (and catching up on Cerb.....and maybe watching some fun videos;)). Weekends, I will often have a omlete, or toast and something more wholesome (and maybe watch some fun videos)...

Most mornings it is just coffee. lunch is usually my first meal of the day.

Sometime I'll have a bowl of cereal, but this morning I had an English Muffin, with butter and some nice locally produced honey.

• Like 1

Nothing.

Given the choice between breakfast and an extra half-hour in bed... the decision's usually out of my hands by the time I'm done thinking about it.

Guest C**Tra****er

Most workdays I have a bowl of cereal and a glass of juice. Sunday morning I cook a big breakfast, eggs, bacon, pancakes etc. I love breakfast!

Coffee and a smoke work for me. If I screw up and get up too early, I'll have 2 coffees and 2 smokes. I save breakfast for when I'm actually hungry........10-11 in the morning.

Have company staying this weekend and this morning I served:

Coffee and orange juice

Eggs Benedict

Fresh fruits: melon, mango, pineapple, grapes and pomegranate.

Freshly baked banana and nut bread.

Always enjoy a leisurely breakfast on Sundays.

• Like 1