Differences between 1h and 1hh

How do you guys would say is this different, other than the obvious lenght of the session?

I mean, does it feel more rushed? is the SP usually more direct?

Would you have a hh if you didn't have the cash handy, or would you rather wait for the whole hr? Or does it depend on the SP?

What are your opinions?

Depends on what you want and your personality. I like to have a bit of a connection with an SP, so I go for an hour. Always. Also leaves you time for a cuddle, or another SOG. Most SP's don't allow MSOG on a 1/2 hr session.

I am a one hour guy, even if I have seen the lady several times.

To me the main difference is that in a hh you don't have much time other than to get the act over with. Not much time to chat, you can't spend too long exploring the ladies body, and extremely hard to make a strong connection.

I have had 2-3 hh sessions, but almost always an hour. I find that the perfect amount of time to have a great encounter and be able to both been fully satisfied and satisfy the lady too.

• Like 1

I always start with a hhr session with a provider I haven't seen before, as I like a chance to test the chemistry (..without dropping big coin. Of course, I'm a cheap Winnipegger). Depending on the lady, my subsequent visits may be the one hour session, hell, maybe longer.

There are one or two girls that I see that get me so "worked up" that about a half hour is all the old ticker will endure.. with them, I'm trashed at the end of the first half, so to speak..

I prefer 2 to 3 hour sessions myself

A two to three hour session for me would include:

kissing, petting, generally making out.. 10 minutes or so..

go down on the girl... 15 minutes or so..

fuck and blow my load ... 1.5 minutes or so..

fall asleep ... 90 minutes or so..

wake up, take a piss, grab a shower.. 10 minutes or so..

have a sandwich and a beer.. 15 minutes or so..

watch some sports highlights and get a blowjob.. 10 minutes or so..

kill some time chatting with my girl.. 20 minutes or so..

I'm a fun date...

• Like 2

I prefer 2hr+ sessions, but most of them have been 1 hr. I wouldn't say I'd never do a hh, but it doesn't really fit my personality. I need time for connection to happen and loads more to explore. ;) I like to dawdle here and there... 15 mins to me is just ludicrous! With a first timer, anything less than an hour is rushing for me and doesn't give you the time to get to know the person enough to make the rest satisfying, IMNSHO.

I'm a non f/s player and find a HH to be adequate most times...45 min would be ideal. I arrive freshly showered, so a nice chat and then away we go, it is surprising what you can accomplished in a HH :)

Peace

MG

I don't do HH calls with a lady. For me, simply not enough time to enjoy the moment. I always find it a better experience, when it is mutually enjoyable for both parties. A half hour does not permit this, plain and simple.

E.

• Like 1

I always prefer the full hour. Especially for your first time, it will allow time for her to help you settle any nerves you may have and get to know each other a little before you get down to business! I also happen to really enjoy a little cuddling and conversation after I've had my fun, it makes it more human than just dropping your load, pulling up your pants and running out the door! And it keeps door open for a possible round two!

I never enjoy a half hour, the clock is always racing against you. But for first sessions, they are a great way to break the ice, set the ground rules and determine if a second, 1 hr + session is in the works.

For known SP's that are recommended by pooners that I know enjoy a similar experience to me, then an hour or longer session is usually OK for a first visit.

Well, we are all just a little different and are looking for slightly different experiences. Fortunately, there are just as many different sorts of providers.

I pretty much only do 2 or 3 hour sessions. I have done 1 hour a couple of times but it felt rushed to me. But that's because both the providers I see and myself are those sorts of people.

I know the theory behind trying a HH session first so that you can 'get to know' or 'establish a connection' with the provider first but I feel that such a short time is not sufficient for me to do either of those things in the way that I do them. Since I don't see a lot of different providers, I just do my homework first and then exchange a few messages to make sure that we are on the same page.

I never enjoy a half hour, the clock is always racing against you. But for first sessions, they are a great way to break the ice, set the ground rules and determine if a second, 1 hr + session is in the works.

For known SP's that are recommended by pooners that I know enjoy a similar experience to me, then an hour or longer session is usually OK for a first visit.

That sums up my approach also.

I personally would never consider a one hour encounter...wayyyy too short for me. By the same token then, a half hour encounter I also wouldn't consider.

For me I would see a lady for anywhere from two hours or more. There is much more to an encounter for me than just sex. The social aspect and interpersonal connection is as important. Also, personally it is more enjoyable having sex with a lady that you have spent some time getting to know, and she gets to know you, than a quick anonymous encounter

A rambling speaking for myself only

RG

I prefer a one-hour session, which is why I don't advertise less. For massage, I find less than an hour is hard to accommodate, especially with a shared shower. I am happy to accommodate a shorter session for folks I have already met, but I find that often in the getting-to-know-one-another stage, an hour is just enough time to acquaint each other and get a full session in. ;)

• Like 1

Personally I usually avoid the ladies who offer the half hours sessions.

To me it indicates that they are more concerned with quantity than quality.

I usually go for the 2 hour option as that is enough time for 2 or 3 shots, cuddling, chatting, foreplay and an opportunity to connect with the woman.

Personally I usually avoid the ladies who offer the half hours sessions.

To me it indicates that they are more concerned with quantity than quality.

I usually go for the 2 hour option as that is enough time for 2 or 3 shots, cuddling, chatting, foreplay and an opportunity to connect with the woman.

Oh , I don't like half hour encounters, could never see me booking just a half hour encounter

But saying ladies providing thirty minute encounters are more concerned with quantity than quality, well I'm sure there are many ladies that provide quality thirty minute encounters

It's just there isn't time in those encounters for everything that might take place in a two to three hour encounters, that is all

In fact one lady I see provides thirty minute encounters, and also provides a quality multi hour encounter

Those ladies just provide a service because there are gentlemen who like a shorter service, that is all, maybe a guy seeing a lady during the workweek at lunchtime

This lifestyle has gentlemen seeking various escapes and ladies providing them. Lets not label some of those services as quality versus quantity, just a case of a different type of encounter, that's all

RG

• Like 2

I've never done a half hour because it just seems way too short.

I usually do an hour for a first encounter but almost always go for 2 hours for a repeat. I like to take my time and make sure we're both having fun.

I don't even remember when I had a 1/2 hr session. To me, it is way too short. I go for one hour minimum and sometimes 2 or 3 when I know the lady well and I truly enjoy our time together.

when i 1st joined cerb, my 1st sp was for a hh, and even though it wasnt rushed, cause we connected. it still wasnt long enough. so i always do a 1 hour, no matter who i go see if its an MA or SP. it allows more time to get to know the lady, what her likes and dislikes (if any)

well said.

Additional Comments:

pretty much you just got to ask yourself if you want to feel good below or feel good all over because half hours are (from my expeience, dont forget im just as new as you probly) only for getting the deed done. the hours are more of pampering.

• Like 1

I prefer longer meeting and usually do dinner dates lasting 3 to 4hrs. I gives you a chance to really find out alot about each other and get comfortable around each other and what could be more pleasant than having dinner with a beautiful lady and then a work out after...lol I have done this with locals as well as traveling ladies. It is relaxing and we can be flirting the whole time.