Ottawa Valentine Social - Mark you calendar for Thu., Feb. 7, 2013

Thank you Angela and everyone that is involved for this super fun event!

And for everyone that is also attending to make it a great turnout again!! Hope y'all had fun!! :D

Guest S**a*Q

Great party!!! Although I did lose my doorprize... :( Between the party and my house, it left me.

Thanks Angela!!

All of your hard work turned out to be a huge sucsess!!!

Very nice to meet some of the Beautiful Ladies and some of the best Gentlemen in Ottawa Area!!

Kisses to all for such a fun night

XXX

Thanks Angela for a excallent job you did doing this yoy deserve alot of credit and we will see you the next time and I did meet alot of nice pepole and some that I already knew again thanks Angela and to everyone of you that showed up THANK YOU

thanks angela, you out did yourself once again. had a great time, looking forward to the next one :)

Awesomeness!!! It was wonderful seeing some old friends, making some new friends and having a great time with both!

Kudos to Angela for a magnificent job!

Sounds like a great time once again ! Awesome !

For some of you this AM ?

thumb_COLOURBOX2980153.jpg

Timmies reports coffee sales up today

w-Giant-Coffee-Cup75917.jpg

For MrNice breaking the moves on the dance floor ??

stock-photo-icing-a-sprained-ankle-with-ice-pack-isolated-on-white-62193403.jpg

and for some of those at work today.....perhaps the case

tumblr_m716mgTSsB1r6ets7o1_500.png

Kudos to Miss Angela, once again you have outdone yourself. Thank you for the effort and dedication you show when putting these together. It was an outstanding night all around...

cat

Thanks Angela for a great party and meeting some old and new faces. I also want to thank Mister T for all the baking he did for this party. It was very much appreciated!

I'm looking forward to the next one!

• Like 1

Thank you, Angela, for hosting another fantastic social. Thanks to the ladies and gents who made it out. And thanks to mistert for the fantastic baking (and remembering some gluten-free goodies!)

I had a lovely, albeit short, time. Sadly, I had to behave and leave moderately early ;)

• Like 2

Thank you, Angela, for hosting another fantastic social. Thanks to the ladies and gents who made it out. And thanks to mistert for the fantastic baking (and remembering some gluten-free goodies!)

I had a lovely, albeit short, time. Sadly, I had to behave and leave moderately early ;)

We'll have to make you misbehave and for longer on the next one!

• Like 1

Thanks for everything last night...the delicious treats from Mister T,roses and drinks ...it was great to see everyone :)

Sounds like a missed a great night uh...hopefully I can make the next one!

Fantastic job Angela, it was a blast to get so many Cerbites in one place. Hope everyone had as much of a blast as me......

Angela tx for taking the time to organize once again a great event, it was lovely to meet new and old friends.., although i missed talking to many ppl as well, i had a wonderful time.... And finalky got my brownie delivery in oerson by MisterT! lLOL. Looking forward to the next time! Yay!

• Like 1

Just wanted to thank Angela for a great social...was basically my first one and if anyone has hesitations about attending, I knew no one at the beginning of the evening and everyone without exception made me feel welcome...so don't hesitate for the next one even if your a bit shy, by the end of the evening, you will have had a great time.

Special thanks also to the new friends that I got acquainted with, you are all a great bunch of people and really enjoyed getting to know you all a little bit better..:)

I am buying some drinks though. There is a sexy young lady riding a train about now that is gonna buy you a drink for me MN2 :) If your good. You must do the two step, the polka, the twist and the bird dance first however but you have been practicing if I remember correctly

Have fun everyone :)

I didn't attend but am dying to know...did MN2 perform this dance for the free drink? :D

Lee, you would do Ace Ventura (and Austin Powers) proud by being such a gentleman and buying ladies drinks from afar! :D

• Like 1

I didn't attend but am dying to know...did MN2 perform this dance for the free drink? :D

Lee, you would do Ace Ventura (and Austin Powers) proud by being such a gentleman and buying ladies drinks from afar! :D

I DID see Mr Nice dance!!!!

I want to add my voice to the chorus thanking Angela and everyone else involved in making this a fun and exciting evening. Meeting old friends was a thrill. Meeting new people was interesting, as always. I do believe a good time was had by all!

For those of you reading this who have not taken the opportunity to avail yourselves of the pleasure of a Social, I most heartily urge you to attend. If you are shy, don't be. These events are as close as you will ever come to enjoying an experience very much like the old show "Cheers" - everybody knows your name. Even better, they are happy to see you.

Go for it!

I wanted to add my voice to everyone else's and say a huge thank you to Angela for all the hard work she put into organizing another great social. It was a wonderful evening.

Thanks everyone, but if wasn't for you fine folks attending, there would be no socials.

Mark your calendars for Thursday, May 9th for the Spring Social.

I will post a thread some time in April to remind everyone.

Cheers :chug: