South Pointe Acupuncture & Massage

I was there recently and the new lady answered the door..believe her name was Danni and she is similar in age to Sure..had massage with Sure and she is taking a reflexology course

so how was the massage from danni? did i read that correctly you had a massage with sur buy she was gone and danni did the massage?

She just started today, I tried to book she said it was new girl I asked if she gave the the same massage and Sur said she didn't know as it was her 1st day? I was going to go TOFTT but needed a sure thing today. Pardon the pun.

Guest sa**sh**e

Before certain people on this forum rip you a new A...hole for asking let me answer.

I recently saw her for the first time and easily booked a few days in advance via her contact link on her website. Never had to call. Be patient, it took her a couple of days to reply, the date I asked for didn't work for her and it took a couple of more days for another reply.

PS - it's worth the wait. And if you want more info send me a PM because apparently it would be a horrible thing to discuss anything else here for other members to live and learn from.

Guest ***rgi*****9
They have always had that second room in the back, never had a happy ending in the back room but a very good massage.

LOL I've only been in the back room, and always left happy lol

So it's sounding like this new girl doesn't give happy endings. ?..yes or no ?..in that case if I go back I'll make sure I get in with The "Sure" thing ..;)

Guest s*r***a**9

3' 8". About 350lbs. Has most of her teeth. I think that's her but I may be mistaken.

Has anyone been with Tiffany at South Pointe Massage?

Have not...seen Sur yeasterday and had a good massage and left Happy :icon_mrgreen:

Has anyone been with Tiffany at South Pointe Massage?

Decent massage, not as good as Sure. Her looks are comparable to Sure. Left happy.

Just saw Tiffany the other day and would agree that the massage part was OK,very weak pressure mostly but left Happy just not as happy as have been with Sure.does look similar to Sure though.

I saw her as well, and have no complaints, but in my view she doesn't match Shur's skills. I have not met one as good as Shur yet for a massage and the HE.