What is your favorite sound?

A question that was inspired by cristycurves question (what is your favorite scent). So, what is your favorite sound?

For me I have a couple: a woman orgasiming, kitten/cat purring and the sound of a rain storm.

• Like 1

The sound as you twist off the cap of a cold beer on a hot day

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

Guest a**4*

I have a couple rain falling on a roof- birds chirpping in the morning and silence it is very relaxing

I love the sound of rain. I really enjoy taking a bath in the summer while it's raining and opening the window... No music, just the sound of rain. Those have been some of the most peaceful moments of my life.

Phaedrus is right though, silence is beautiful too.

• Like 4

Guest ****ven

This might sound odd but for me the sound of bacon cooking in a cast iron frying pan is both nostalgic and comforting... takes me to that Happy place

I like the sound of rain but I still prefer the sound of thunder rumbling far away...

and sweet silence, the moment when you think you are the only person left on earth

• Like 4

I love the combination of the sound of the wind along with the low hum of a motorcycle engine while on the highway. As much as there is noise there, there is also a calming peace from the rhythmic steady sound, yet the lack of voices and chaos. I do some of my best thinking this way. Those who don't ride would likely not understand this as peaceful sounds, but there is a certain meditative quality to it.

• Like 2

I love the sound of a Harley Davidson motorcycle, be with original pipes or with straight pipe. I often hear them when I'm at work and it almost causes me to quit and go home and hop on mine. Ahh! the joy of summer.

• Like 1

Ive got to agree with Angela, I love the sound of a thunderstorm, or being from the country, the sound of a guitar playing is very relaxing to me :$

• Like 1

The sound of the wind, on a quiet day in the lake.

The rustle of tree, branches and leafs.

A sweet moan of a lady enjoying herself... :D

• Like 1

I love the sound of someone breathing while they sleep and the silence that surrounds it.

I love the sound of children playing outside.

I love the sound of running in leave and thru dried grassy fields.

I love the squeals, shrieks and giggles from tickling a baby...

cat

• Like 2

Guest S**a*Q

I suppose I'm the opposite...

I love the din of action, screw silence, I want to know that I'm not alone in the world.

I want to hear the crowd oooh and ahh when something awesome happens.

I love when everyone is quiet and in awe, cause I know they're listening to me.

I need noise to feel like I fit in somewhere.

I want to hear everything and anything just to know that I'm still alive.

Lastly, and my most favourite sound ever...

My own voice. :)

Edited by S**a*Q

My favourite sounds are definitely in nature. I really like the way really long grass sounds as it is blowing in the wind. The crunch of really hard snow under my feet. Waves crashing on an ocean beach. Sigh, takes me to a calm place!

• Like 2

First a trio of Canadian cliches... but I do really love them. I just came in from being outdoors (-20) so that's what made me think of the first one.

1. The crunchy squeaky sound of walking on snow when it's really cold.

2. The call of a loon at dusk or dawn.

3. A foghorn.

4. The sound of a clock ticking in an empty house.

I don't think I really understand why I like this last one. The sound of a clock is always there, but you never notice it until the house is empty and quiet, usually late at night. It's a sound of solitude and almost loneliness but without the sadness that accompanies loneliness. It also reminds me of being a child when I visited older relatives who all had large/loud clocks so there's an element of nostalgia also.

• Like 1

I have a few, but some of my favorites are the sounds of waves crashing ashore

hearing one of my little dogs snore

my mothers voice-it's so soft, feminine-just comforting

• Like 3

Anything that makes me feel. Peaceful. love. soothed. joy, happiness. Hope. laughter.

Those sounds can come from everywhere and no where. :)

My favorite place to be? Is the feeling of being wrapped in your lovers arms and the rest of the world falls away..

• Like 3

you have your classic waves or the flute to calm and relax, but I think one of the most peaceful sounds in the world it the calming bubbling of a bong hit, ahhhhh

lol listen to it and tell me I'm wrong :)

• Like 1

I'm sad to say that you've all been way too PG-13 with your choices!! So I'll rectify that immediately :p

In no particular order my favorite sounds are the noises a lady makes as I bring her to orgasm :Cunning: , the sounds of naked skin slapping against naked skin :aol_doggystyle: and the sounds of a perfectly wet and sloppy bj being performed on yours truly :bj2:

There, now that's better! As you were.

• Like 2