Thanks for the report curmudgeon. Good to know that things are (more or less) back to normal.

I spent some quality time with Jenny, who was wearing an orange (NL colours) two piece (good colour on her).

That orange bikini really is very becoming on her, no question.

Again it's good to hear that things seem to be getting back on track so quickly after what could have been a major disaster.

Guest New B**ce

Jenny in (or out) of anything is good :)

Glad it reopened quickly. Heading off now.

Does anyone have any idea what the heck this is about? Any speculation?

It seems that someone, with whatever motive, is intent on destroying this business.

My best wishes go out to my friends at Barb's in these difficult times.

Don't let them grind you down.

Has this led to another closure? Or has the damage been dealt with relatively quickly? (I'm assuming it was largely limited to the front door in the second incident.) Any info on this would be appreciated. Thread posters were very informative after the arson incident.

Has this led to another closure? Or has the damage been dealt with relatively quickly?

No closure, and damage has been/is being dealt with. Cops there last night and extra security today. But get down there and have a look for yourselves. You'll be made welcome I'm sure.

Additional Comments:

Does anybody know the schedules for daytime girls Alicia/Aleshia (Latina) or Mia (small blonde)?

I don't know the schedule, but Alicia is there today. I think that Mia has retired.

There's usually taxis parked in the driveway at the Delta on Queen looking down Queen St. towards Barbs ... wonder if they saw anything?

All the best again to Barb's staff and dancers. Hope this gets sorted out soon. Apparently, Tuesday was slow (after the incident), but that is normal for Tuesdays.

I would drop by but off travelling again. :I encourage updates from those who visit over the next few days. Thanks all.

Edited by Reddog01
tried to get rid of the icon but no luck - finger problem

Guest Me**

Popped in today during lunch hour. Busy with lots of girls. No visible damage from the shooting but still bare drywall from the fire. Nobody seems very concerned about the incidents.

Dropped in on Thursday (1/26) afternoon around 2:30 or so (just in time to see Jenny take her turns on stage) and found the atmosphere somewhat subdued. I guess the noon hour crowd had thinned out. Quite a variety of dancers present - blondes, brunettes and raven-haired beauties including a number of the regulars - Jenny, Gabriella, Jada, Roxy and, as ever, Claire sporting an astonishing new hue.

Here's hoping Barb's can relegate the recent unpleasantness to the past.

Sorry for my ignorance but what are the rules for private dances here, with respect to touching and all?

Generally: she'll get naked (although it may take a song or two). Touching T&A is OK, but stop there. Anything more is Officially Against The Rules.

But as always, YMMV.

Just came back from Barb's quiet as you would expect for a Monday, Danced with Cherry had a blast, Does anyone remember the name of the other redhead that worked there in December? She looked a little bored on the stage but was wild in the back.

Guest Ni**t*****t

I went to Barb's last night and it was pretty quiet. Not many girls either but I did not stay late.

Dropped into Barb's last Saturday afternoon. I was pleasantly surprised by the attractive new dancers i saw there. I didn't see a lot of familiar faces, butt here was one, Jenny!

She was sitting at the bar looking lovely as always. Hugs, conversation, and the CR followed. Nice.

I started a Jenny thread, with her permission.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=75628

I look forward to checking out Barb's when I move back to Ontario in a few months. Now all I need to do is find someone to take me.

Guest kkottawa

I've found lately barbs has a lot of.. Not so hot girls. I'm here right now. I took Sierra and Taylor for a dance. That's all I see. No Jenny. But she's always on my list.

I look forward to checking out Barb's when I move back to Ontario in a few months. Now all I need to do is find someone to take me.

One other thought ... it might be easiest to get started with a group of guys, but I have heard from the ladies on numerous occasions that their favorite situation is to approach a potential client while they are alone. That way, you dont have the dynamics you can get into with a lady walking up to a table of a bunch of guys. Also, its not always possible to attend with others if you are trying to maintain your anonymity. On the other hand, if you go with other guys from here they will likely know some of the ladies and can help "set you up," to to speak.

Barbs is about as easy to get started at as any SC ... is not too big, and its set up to get as close to, or as far away from, the action as you want.

• Like 2