I think the intent of this thread was to recommend and discuss Barb's dancers. We seem to be getting into Ontario legal issues here.

Let's stick to a specific club, girls, etc... this is where the value of a discussion on a strip club lies in my humble opinion

Sorry, wasn't trying to hijack the thread, don't think it got out of control myself but please continue commenting on the ladies at Barbs.

Well I found out the "hard" way that at Barb's the bouncers are watching the CR through the cameras. I was there last night with a sweet ebony girl, who was giving me a very nice treatment, and after 5 songs bouncer came in and booted her and me right out of the club!:icon_redface: I don't know if it's permanent!

Hey I'm curious, Did you still have to pay her?

I'm not a young guy but not middle aged either but I only recently had my first lapdance ever. It was at Barb's with a black girl Sierra. I went in for lunch. She sat down with me. Started touching my leg. Glad i was wearing shorts. She asked me if i wanted a lap dance after her turn on stage. I said ok thinking I would skip out while she was up there.

But then I started getting currious never having one. So I decied to wait. While waiting a gorgeous Russian lady came up to me asking if I wanted a dance. When I told her I was waiting for Sierra she got pissed and stomped off.

Anyways I ended up spending all the money i was going to spend on a massage. I couldn't touch between the legs but everything else was fair game. She was alittle ruogh but gave an affectionate kiss thank you and goodbye.

What a wonderful time. I also found interesting how different i felt after the lap dance compared to a massage.

Rubs

Edited by Rubs
didn't want to say my age.

While waiting a gorgeous Russian lady came up to me asking if I wanted a dance. When I told her I was waiting for Sierra she got pissed and stomped off.

In my own experience I've found that the women rarely react badly when I tell them politely 'thanks but I'm waiting for someone'.

Good for you Goose for doing the right thing. I just pictured you both being haulled of in different directions. Lol

There was a delicious chocolate brown gal named Gucci when I was at Barb's for lunch a couple of months ago. I didn't take her for a dance because I had to head back to work, but I did talk with her and she seemed as charming as she is beautiful. I think she is from Jamaica.

Can anyone confirm if she is still at Barb's and does anyone have any reviews about her?

Guest Ni**t*****t

I met Honey last night. Not the girl from Montréal I wrote about in the Warnings section last year but a new girl from Toronto. She is about 5'8, caramel skin and straight black hair... gorgeous and a lot of fun. Good mileage for this club.

From an inside source, it seems that the lovely, and desirable Maude, had a serious happening at Barbs and so may not be back there for a long time, if ever. Really bad, she is a great lady and will be much missed.

• Like 1

Was in to Barb's this aft for a quick beer, and thought maybe I'll stay a bit if I saw any of my favs, but no chance of that. No Jenny, or any other ladies of my type. I recognized Claire, that's it!

Was in to Barb's this aft for a quick beer, and thought maybe I'll stay a bit if I saw any of my favs, but no chance of that. No Jenny, or any other ladies of my type. I recognized Claire, that's it!

No Jenny? Goodness, I thought she would be in for a while after a vacation and Cato's recent posts seemed to indicate that she was back. Maybe she was just busy while you were there. Sometimes she will not be seen for some time on a given afternoon. Or she took the day off. Or is on vacation again.

Jenny was there today.

Cherry and Ariel too.

Thanks for the info Cato!

Oh, Cato was there.......now I know where Jenny was whilst I stopped in!!

Give other CERB-ites a chance with our favs would ya, LOL! Hope you had fun.....Im headed back soon. TGIF everyone.

• Like 1

Jenny was there again today, along with Ariel....I had some dances with Ariel, awe-inspiring as ever. :)

And I met Samantha, a beautiful blonde spinner, who said that she's just back to dancing after taking a break. I must get a dance from her next time.

Someone else had Ariel and Jenny locked for a good while this afternoon. Shutout again...dam! Seems like your thread has done some damage, Cato!

Certainly didn't mean to 'shut out' anyone but I did have the pleasure of spending some time with the always gorgeous Jenny this afternoon (5/25).

I can recall having a good deal of trouble connecting with Jenny last spring/summer as she is often quite busy in the club and takes 2-3 week breaks on a semi-regular basis. However, I have found patience and perseverance to be very much worth the trouble in the case of this lovely lady.

Posters to this thread have been very helpful re keeping abreast (so to speak) of the situation at Barb's.

I wonder if we were in adjacent booths today, r__d? Jenny was entertaining 'next door'.

I wonder if we were in adjacent booths today, r__d? Jenny was entertaining 'next door'.

Well Cato, I'm not sure but the area seemed to be fairly empty at the time. On the other hand, I may have been somewhat distracted.

I was there just after the noon hour crowd had started to dwindle a bit but it was earlier than usual for me. I've found that Jenny typically takes to the stage in the 2:00-2:30 time frame and I try to time my visits accordingly but in this case I was a bit early.

I was there a bit later. Someone had Jenny in the CR for a very long time.

I was with Ariel :)

Good to know that you guys are enjoying your time with Jenny. Hopefully you will have had your fill by the time I get back home from an extended time away :)

I haven't seen her for two months now and I need to "monopolise" her for an afternoon myself.