Guest Ni**t*****t

I went to Barbs last night and it was dead. It was Monday though, probably quiet everywhere. There were a few lovely girls though. One was very tall, like 6'. That's with the heels though. She was lovely. Talked a little but unfortunately did not get her name.

I went to Barbs last night and it was dead. It was Monday though, probably quiet everywhere. There were a few lovely girls though. One was very tall, like 6'. That's with the heels though. She was lovely. Talked a little but unfortunately did not get her name.

Tall blonde with lower back tattoo, stars on her hips, tongue and nipple piercings a with an A-cup?

There were a few lovely girls though. One was very tall, like 6'. That's with the heels though. She was lovely. Talked a little but unfortunately did not get her name.

Might have been Jordan.

Additional Comments:

Not sure if Samantha still works at Barbs but I have seen her there a few times in the past.

I saw her a Saturday night about a month ago. I'm usually a day guy. Does anyone have a timetable for Samantha?

Guest Ni**t*****t
Tall blonde with lower back tattoo, stars on her hips, tongue and nipple piercings a with an A-cup?

Nope, the girl you are referring to is Ava (or is it Eva?). I know her. The one I am talking about had dirty blonde hair and was taller than her. I did not notice any tats.

Additional Comments:

Might have been Jordan.

Maybe, I never met Jordan

Jenny is back!!!

WOOT! Thanks for the intel!

-Alg

Jenny is back!!!

With new boobies. A little bigger than before, and nicer to play with - so I'm told. I'm a natural boobies man myself... and I remember fondly Jenny's perfect naturals.

I have to say, Jenny with naturals was awesome, she didn't really need to enhance them, and then to do it again. Head shakes, don't get it with her.... Oh well, some guys love them I am sure.

• Like 3

With new boobies. A little bigger than before, and nicer to play with - so I'm told. I'm a natural boobies man myself... and I remember fondly Jenny's perfect naturals.

"...bigger..." ? "...nicer to play with..." ?

Oh my goodness...

Stopped by hoping to bump into Ariel...

seemed to be gone? unless she changed Sunday night schedule haha!

Anyone with intel?

• Like 1

Stopped by hoping to bump into Ariel...

seemed to be gone? unless she changed Sunday night schedule haha!

Anyone with intel?

No word of Ariel for a long time, though apparently she's in occasionally.

• Like 1

Dropped in briefly yesterday. Jenny was there but fully occupied, again, so I still haven't been with her in the CR since she got back.

There was a serious hottie on stage, Brandy I think I heard, with a great body, but I couldn't stay to meet her.

I didn't see anyone else I knew.

Dropped in briefly yesterday. Jenny was there but fully occupied, again, so I still haven't been with her in the CR since she got back.

There was a serious hottie on stage, Brandy I think I heard, with a great body, but I couldn't stay to meet her.

I didn't see anyone else I knew.

Jenny's been away for so long that I guess it's not too surprising that she will be "fully occupied". Even when she's really busy, it's still great to see her on stage. Suppose some of us will have to be prepared to be patient.

• Like 1

This Jenny woman, can I have a description of her, please? I probably won't have a chance to see her in the near future from all the talk here but perhaps a night will come where she will come to my table to offer her services. Hey, Leah did so once.

• Like 1

This Jenny woman, can I have a description of her, please? I probably won't have a chance to see her in the near future from all the talk here but perhaps a night will come where she will come to my table to offer her services. Hey, Leah did so once.

Tall, blonde, busty, and gorgeous!! :)

You'll know her when you see her.

• Like 2

Guest S****an

I dropped in and saw Brandy yesterday and had a great time. This girl really does it for me; she's sweet, intelligent, easy to talk to and even easier on the eyes :).

I was actually Brandy's first CR customer when she started a few weeks ago; she was nervous but she was very friendly and personable and I'm very glad to see that she's now much more comfortable and confident. She's very sensual in the CR. Worth many repeats.

No word of Ariel for a long time, though apparently she's in occasionally.

She was in Sat afternoon before last.

Additional Comments:

This Jenny woman, can I have a description of her, please?

Barbie come to life.

• Like 2

I dropped in and saw Brandy yesterday and had a great time. This girl really does it for me; she's sweet, intelligent, easy to talk to and even easier on the eyes :).

Skidman, I have to agree with you. Brandy is great to look at, and very pleasant to spend time with.

Any idea whether Jenny or Vlasta will be working tonight (Friday) ?

Jenny and Valaska are day girls so while they're (well, Jenny at least. not sure about Valaska lately) usually in on Fridays, they're usually gone by 5-6pm.

• Like 1

Brooklyn's stage show is indeed mesmerizing... Certainly very talented. In my afterlife I want to be a brass pole in any club where Brooklyn is performing.

• Like 2

Just back from a quick Barb's visit. Ariel looking spectacular, Jennie looking happy and relaxed, an attractive blonde with great abs named Celica, I think, and about 4 guys.

Anybody got any intel on Celica? I saw her the other day at Playmates, but she tells me that she's mostly a regular at Barbs. She was fantastic in the CR at PM, wondering how she would be at Barbs. Also anyone know what days she works there?

Glad to see Brooklyn's getting some attention. I saw her some time ago and was very impressed with her stage and just talking to her. Seems to really have her head screwed on right. Only problem-too young for me.

• Like 1

Just taking a moment to Thank everyone for all the super nice things they have said about myself and my performance!

It is this kind of support that encourages me to entertain in this fashion, and i'm ecstatic that it being welcomed so warmly!

All of you, my supporters, should know you have a part in my success xo

Hope to see you at the next show!

• Like 5