What's new on the Barb's front? I hear that Ariel has returned!

Haven't been in a while unfortunately. I just hope things are going well for the so many lovely girls.

Has Jenny been in lately ?

Wondering about this too. Have not had the chance to get in for a while - Jenny did give me the impression that she would be in fairly regularly in 2015.

• Like 1

passed by Friday night..not that busy and just a handful of dancers..among them, Lucy, Katrina, Caddy and Stacy

does anyone know if Brandy still works there daytime?

• Like 1

Looking for some Barb's updates. Has anyone been in recently?

Was there two weeks ago. Met a gorgeous lady of Southeast Asian / Caucasian descent. Visiting from Montreal - aren't they all? Sorry, I've totally lost her name, but she said she'd be there from time to time.

• Like 1

Hey All,

Looking to find out the name of a beautiful Lebanese/Parisian beauty who was onstage this past Saturday around 11pm I believe at Barb's. She had a tattoo near her ankle (right I think), and was wearing some funky silver metal platforms, long black hair, perhaps a B cup, 5'5"-5'7" maybe. I 'believe' she was dancing with, or perhaps after a cute naughty librarian type ;)

Any ideas who that may be?

Hmmm, no, definitely straight hair, was probably the only one wearing black nylons (just to ankles, sort of fish-netty), on Saturday, or at least from what I saw :) Darker complexion skin, very beautiful :)

Hmmm, no, definitely straight hair, was probably the only one wearing black nylons (just to ankles, sort of fish-netty), on Saturday, or at least from what I saw :) Darker complexion skin, very beautiful :)

Sounds like it might be Julia, not sure if she works at Barbs anymore, but the description is right. Malena is also a treat, but she's probably only 5'2" or 5'3" and doesn't have any tats.

does anyone know if Brandy still works there daytime?

Yes, she was in Saturday daytime, and I believe is often there during the week as well.

Just back from lunch at Barb's. Was sorry to leave.

Lovely regulars Claire, Bridget, Chanel, Sabrina, Serenity and Shelagh. Newcomers Diamond, Harmony and a smokin' hot Cuban girl Havana. And a blast from the past, Siya, looking lithe and cheerful. Haven't seen her in ages. And one very curvy blonde whose name I didn't catch, with some very outstanding natural assets.

I think I'll have to head back down after work.

• Like 1

I was there today as well! What a coincidence! My first visit in ages. Bridgette I didn't get to see, as she must have been in the CR for the whole hour or so that I was there. I did however chat with Harmony (gorgeous blonde spinner), Lucy (a beautiful taller blonde), Siya (fit and hot), Pyra, and a couple of others. There were only a few clients and lots of beauty on display. No dances this time for me as I was involved in various text conversations with other lovely board members... :) "Put that phone down!" said Pyra, and I did....but by then it was time to go. I'll be back!

Hey All,

Looking to find out the name of a beautiful Lebanese/Parisian beauty who was onstage this past Saturday around 11pm I believe at Barb's. She had a tattoo near her ankle (right I think), and was wearing some funky silver metal platforms, long black hair, perhaps a B cup, 5'5"-5'7" maybe. I 'believe' she was dancing with, or perhaps after a cute naughty librarian type ;)

Any ideas who that may be?

Popped in to Barbs Wednesday and there was this total Goddess on stage, looking like a younger version of Sophia from the Fax. Her name is Maria and she is Lebanese/Italian......incredibly beautiful !

• Like 1

Guest *****en***e

I've been with Malena at Pigale's recently where she names herself Amira.

Happy Birthday to Emerald, until recently a dancer at Barbarella's, and one of the coolest people I've ever met.

Peace out, Babe !

I have been remiss in reporting recent visits. But just to say that I stopped by on 10 April Friday afternoon and unfortunately Jenny was MIA. I stayed for the rest of the night until midnight. Had a great session with Stacy. Other beautiful ladies I noticed: Paris, Brittany, Chantelle, Camellia, blonde Nicolle, Chelsea and Harmony.

• Like 2

I am so weak, or I really needed to get back. So I visited 17 Apr. Jenny was in great form and I stuck around to see Stacy as well after the shift change.... It was all good.

Anyone else?

Edited by Reddog01
Added a little bit more.
  • Like 2

I am so weak, or I really needed to get back. So I visited 17 Apr. Jenny was in great form and I stuck around to see Stacy as well after the shift change.... It was all good.

Anyone else?

Thanks for the report Reddog01. Good to know that "Jenny was in great form" - but then isn't she always?

Have not been able to drop in for a while but your post reminds me that I need to do so soon - hoping for next week sometime.

Last Friday night, place was rock in, was surprised to see Trina from the Fax.. Funny how the girls look different when you see them in another club, must be the lighting.. Also when you see them outside, some look so much prettier, anyways, I met a new girl, Terri, a Caribbean Queen, who I would describe as thick, not fat, the type you might see in King Magazine, so sexy, her best feature is her eyes and face though, had a very nice dance, she is very chill and relaxed and pleasant, can't stop thinking bout her...

Planning to drop in this week. It's been way too long! I wonder if I'll know anyone any more?? I used to love the welcome I'd receive there, but I've been negligent...