FYI, this afternoon, I saw and spoke to: Christina, Serenity, Joy, Candy, Carmella, Chantal and Jenny. Plus many others that were there.

• Like 2

Was at barbs last night and saw this really fit/muscular girl but never got a chance to see her. She has dark shoulder length hair, maybe a bit longer.

Anyone know her name and when she would work?

I forget her name which is impressive as she's been there forever. She's always in on Friday nights when I go in

Was at barbs last night and saw this really fit/muscular girl but never got a chance to see her. She has dark shoulder length hair, maybe a bit longer.

Fittest/muscular girl who is regular there at the moment is Brandi. I wouldn't say her hair is dark though, more dark blonde. Brandi is there often - through the day and evenings/nights sometimes too. She's gorgeous and good company.

Fittest/muscular girl who is regular there at the moment is Brandi. I wouldn't say her hair is dark though, more dark blonde. Brandi is there often - through the day and evenings/nights sometimes too. She's gorgeous and good company.

mmm thanks for the reminder. Will have to visit her again soon.

Brandi is fit and toned but not what I would consider muscular, there's another girl there who has amazing upper body arms and shoulders, can't remember her name, she has a really pretty face, she was away for about a year and is back now, alot of customers and even some of the dancers think she is really hot .

• Like 1

FYI, this afternoon, I saw and spoke to: Christina, Serenity, Joy, Candy, Carmella, Chantal and Jenny. Plus many others that were there.

Thanks for the update rocky....wasn't sure if Jenny had been around recently.

Appreciate the info.

• Like 1

Brandi is fit and toned but not what I would consider muscular, there's another girl there who has amazing upper body arms and shoulders, can't remember her name, she has a really pretty face, she was away for about a year and is back now, alot of customers and even some of the dancers think she is really hot .

I think this might be the one... Any more details like when she's there would be great.

Thanks everyone

Popped into Barb's tonight and had some nice sensual dances with the lovely Nicole, a very cute blonde. It was nice to see a decent crowd for an early Thursday evening.

could that be maude ??? the description would fit... I have seen her recently at Pigale's but don't know if she is working Barbs again.

Does she have curly hair and fair skin? If so, her name is Anadia and she puts on a pretty acrobatic stage show. I think she usually works nights, but I'm not sure which specific ones.

Does she have curly hair and fair skin? If so, her name is Anadia and she puts on a pretty acrobatic stage show.

Anadia has short hair, not shoulder length. I'd put money on the mystery woman being Ava.

Stopped by Barb's yesterday about 6 and things were rather quiet. Had a brief chat with a lovely, petite, blond spinner named Caisy - didn't have time enough for dances but for those of us who enjoy smaller women she is very pleasant and pretty.

• Like 1

Had a brief chat with a lovely, petite, blond spinner named Caisy -

You sure it wasn't Daisy? :-)

Daisy is a recent recruit, and very welcome she is too. What a smile!

Additional Comments:

could that be maude ??? the description would fit...

I don't think Maude has been at Barb's for a very long time, and I don't think you could describe Maude without mentioning boobs and amazing athleticism.

I'm confident it was Ava.

• Like 4

Hi everyone:

I was to Barbs a few days ago. I met a dancer name Nikki. Very pretty, model like. Average mileage. Another by the name of Stacey. Average looks and mileage both friendly. This bar has pretty girls.

Additional Comments:

You sure it wasn't Daisy? :-)

Daisy is a recent recruit, and very welcome she is too. What a smile!.

Yes I had the pleasure of dances with Daisy last Sunday. She dances every day except Saturdays. She is a very cute blonde spinner (likely not natural blonde but looks like one for sure). Pretty face and young. She is a new addition to Barbs. She has typical Barbarellas mileage which is a bar known for its above average look girls and low mileage and classy bar.

• Like 1

I haven't gone to Barbs for quite some time, but I am trying to find time to go back during the next 2 weeks. I am wondering who you guys recommend for dances during day and night shifts.

I know Jenny is probably the best during the day, but since she is always so busy, I would like to see other girls. A friend of mine said Paris and Emerald are very good looking. He even said Paris looks like Misha Barton, so she must be hot. But he never had dances with any of them. How are they in the CR?

What about nighttime? My ATF was Jessie, a blond quebecoise. From what I read on this thread, she seems to be back in the game. Any intel on her? Katrina used to be good as well. What about other girls?

Any recommendation via PM or publicly would be appreciate it.

In the past some have commented that Jenny bears a striking resemblance to Mischa B. .....and now it seems that Paris reminds at least one person of Ms. Barton.

Wow....two Barb's dancers who resemble the glam M.B.

• Like 1

Popped into Barbarella's last night and saw this girl who was , like, the most beautiful black girl I'd ever seen...it was her eyes...and then of course her amazing figure... she had on this tight black stretchy dress that was kinda see-thru, with a more translucent part that revealed the crack of her gorgeous ass...

the minute I saw her she became , like, the only girl in the room.

She came over and sat down and I realized the secret of her beautiful eyes, she was West Indian... a mix of Black and East Indian...it was like 2 of my most favourite types of girls blended into one ! Ya Baby !

....her name is Kylie and she is on a working visit from Toronto and she is very pleasant to talk to as well...

• Like 2

Yes I saw her too and concur about kylie.

I spent time with Cassia who is such a knockout. The place has such beautiful women last night, Katrina, Paris...

Guest layladylay
That naked Twister game was to celebrate the lovely Amy's birthday! And DocMyles -- Claire did indeed partake in the festivities. ;)

Was so much fun! :)

Headed to Barbs this Sunday evening. My hope was to see Daisy but she didn't get there until later this evening around 8 pm. At first it was very quiet. One dancer and 5 patrons at 6 pm. Then it got better as time passed. As always I selected the best of the available ladies and had dances with the following:

Hazel - A relatively short hair brunette. A 1930's hair style but very nice skin. A pair of very sexy medium size breasts very nice to touch and squeeze. Very sexy soft fair skin. Beautiful neck down and average face. Relatively friendly and very open minded for Barbs low mileage standard. Very kissable and great hygiene too. She took off the panty in the third song. Very sexy kitty as well.

Daisy - A very tiny very cute blonde with tattoos. Looks much younger than her real age of 20. Very cute face. Long soft blonde hair. Green eyes and cute dimples. This time she took off her panties at the beginning of the first song (Yahoo). Very cute kitty as well. Small cute pair of boobs. If you love very young looking slim very cute Blondes then she is definitely for you. She was friendlier this time round (I had the pleasure a few weeks ago with her as well). Average mileage.

• Like 1

Went back to Barbs this Sunday. It was closed at 5:00 so I came back at 5:30 and it was still quiet but Hazel showed up soon after. I wanted to see her as my reason to go to Barbs today (she told me she dances Sundays but also a few other week days too).

Had a number of dances with her. She is reviewed above already and since it was our second time we both felt more relaxed and enjoyed our time. I enjoyed her very fair very soft spotless feminine skin and those squeezable perfect medium size sexy pair of boobs and her friendly talkative personality helped spice up the fun time too (we converse for a long while before heading to CR for dances) We were the only pair in the room so by any standard it was a totally private dance and conversation. She is highly recommended for those seeking all those qualities in a dancer. Thanks Hazel for the great time.

ET.

Can anyone help me telling where Karma works now. She is tall(5'7ish) blonde, have tattoos on chest and arm. Was my favorite. Wanting to see again very much

Thanks

Additional Comments:

Can anyone help me telling where Karma works now. She is tall(5'7ish) blonde, have tattoos on chest and arm. Was my favorite. Wanting to see again very much

Thanks

I've been in Ottawa on business for the last couple of weeks and Barb's has been my go to place. For me the place seems chilled, the girls are friendly yet not pushy and I like the atmosphere. It doesn't matter if its been quiet or busy, I always have a good time there.

The girls(Chantal, Carmella, Hazel, Luna, luxe and Chloe) have been amazing, providing a fun time and also good chat and banter that I'm likely to come back every week.

A drop dead gorgeous blonde dancer took me to the CR today at Barb's. Damn it all if I didn't forgot her name!

Long blonde curly hair, long legs, giant boobs, sweet face.

Can anyone help me out with her name?

Guest **oo**e
A drop dead gorgeous blonde dancer took me to the CR today at Barb's. Damn it all if I didn't forgot her name!

Long blonde curly hair, long legs, giant boobs, sweet face.

Can anyone help me out with her name?

Sounds like Jenny. How tall was she ?