The place is usually full of hotties. Just read through the last few pages of this thread. It'll give you an idea! :)

The place is usually full of hotties. Just read through the last few pages of this thread. It'll give you an idea! :)

As in brunette Jessie?

As in brunette Jessie?

Nighthawk, here is some clarity since there have been two Jessie's at Barb's over the years (to my knowledge). There is one Jessie that is early 20's from Calgary, brunette and very hot, all natural with no tattoos (that I remember anyway). She was at Barbs maybe 2 or 3 years ago and then came back out west, although a friend of mine in Ottawa said she was at Barbs a few weeks ago under the name "Alex". There is another Jessie, French Canadian, early 30's with tattoos and enhanced breasts that was platinum blonde until about a year ago when she went brunette also. The older Jessie is the one that is dancing at Barbs now.

There has also been mention on the board about Jessa's and Jessica's so it can get confusing, but the Jessie being talked about recently is the French Canadian one.

• Like 2

This is slightly off topic but there used to be a girl named Jessie at Barbarella's in the late 80's who was just drop-dead gorgeous, natural bonde blued eyed Gatino girl, she was not a great dancer but had amazing looks, legs in particular, she'd always dance to the song Forever Your Girl...she gained some weight at the years passed but was still stunning looking esp when she wore her American flag bikini...she was shy at first but came out of her shell and would actually sit in your lap back in the no-touching days, which meant a girl really like you if she sat in your lap...nice memories..

• Like 2

Really a very quiet Saturday (6/21) afternoon at Barbarella's today. There was a typically small number of patrons compared to an average weekday afternoon and not very many dancers, at least during the time (roughly 3:00 - 4:45) when I was there.

Having not been in for quite a while it was so nice to see that, among the small(ish) complement of ladies, ATF Jenny was present and I was lucky enough to arrive just in time to see her two turns on stage. Lovely black outfit the first time with a tube top coming off to reveal a very tiny bra and a sort of thong with over the shoulder straps and a lime green top for her second turn on stage.

Apparently Jenny has been in fairly regularly on Saturdays of late and it's always a quieter, more relaxed atmosphere to encounter her in the club on these afternoons.

This thread has gone quiet for a few weeks, but I hope attendees will continue to post about their experiences at Barbarella's.

• Like 1

Popped into Barbarella's Thursday night, lotsa beautiful ladies..got cozy with a new girl, a beautiful blonde with a nice curvy ass and a pretty face, she'd throw these sexy looks while on stage, she's got a huge-ass tattoo of a black panther (?) but still sexy as hell. Damned if I can remember her name tho...oh well.

Then I seen this beautiful tall black girl walk by..schwing ! and when she got on stage, she was all smiles for me , her smile was stunning and reminded me of this beautiul Diva with an attitude I met at the Fax awhile back named Angelina, then the DJ announces her name; Angelina ! OMFG I can't believe my luck ! She came over and she has since lost her snotty attitude ! Bonus ! She was surprized I had a boner before she even started dancing, i told her all I got to do is LOOK at her to get wood, that's how hot this girl is.

I finished the night debating if I should spend my last cash on the tattooed blonde hottie, or on Luna, the girl I replaced Bella with and who I wish I wasn't so fucking crazy about...Luna won out in the end and we had a great little reunion in the back, had not got a dance from her since Halloween night in her cute lil cat oufit...good times y'all !

Guest **oo**e

Had a funny premonition today I should head over to Barbs. Figured with the rain, St Jean Baptiste and the World Cup on the club would be quiet, which could be either very good or very bad. So I walk in on four dancers playing NAKED TWISTER on stage for one of their birthdays. Fucking hell. All hot, all naked, tits and ass everywhere. Two of the girls had their beaver in the air and I swear I could see straight through to Chicago. Paris immediately caught my eye, as did her beautiful bald pussy. Shes DDG, she has straight, long blonde hair, a tiny waist, long silky legs, perky tits and ass, and facially a top model if I've ever seen one. We spent some time in the CR. Paris spent Grand Prix weekend in Montreal with a group of super hot Playboy Playmates where they were ferried around to several events and given the red carpet treatment. She was the only one chosen in Montreal to go on to compete for an eventual appearance in Playboy and no doubt all kinds of exposure through Playboy media. I couldn't believe how fucking hot she looked. You may want to see her soon before Playboy steals her.

That naked Twister game was to celebrate the lovely Amy's birthday! And DocMyles -- Claire did indeed partake in the festivities. ;)

I popped in tonight at around 5 and there was a cute asian girl I've never seen before and I before I had a chance to talk to her she was gone.

Anyone no who she was?

Cheers

I popped in tonight at around 5 and there was a cute asian girl I've never seen before and I before I had a chance to talk to her she was gone.

Anyone no who she was?

Cheers

First post since joining in 2012? Well, I guess better late than never, I guess.

To answer your question, I don't have an answer to your question, sorry. :icon_lol:

I'm bad with names but I met the Asian girl the other night, her name might be Lily, I forget,she's tallish for an Asian, kinda shy, wicked body and beautiful Asian eyes, fully fluent in English, her ethnicity is Vietnamese...I just can't remember her name but she was very beautiful, she's not new to Barbarella's , I've seen her before, think she works days, hope this helps.

Anyone no who she was?

Cheers

Edited by Jack2000

Last few weekends ive been making the circuit - den, brfax, pmate, barbs, and keep coming back to Barbs. Its such a classy place and the women are stunning. Last night around 9 there were many stunners: Melena, and three or four ladies with large naturals. The place is great.

I heard is was really dead these days. Is this true?

It varies - some days are quiet - Fri and Sat night are usually busy. It doesn't need to be busy to be fun :-)

• Like 1

I haven't gone to Barbs for quite some time, but I am trying to find time to go back during the next 2 weeks. I am wondering who you guys recommend for dances during day and night shifts.

I know Jenny is probably the best during the day, but since she is always so busy, I would like to see other girls. A friend of mine said Paris and Emerald are very good looking. He even said Paris looks like Misha Barton, so she must be hot. But he never had dances with any of them. How are they in the CR?

What about nighttime? My ATF was Jessie, a blond quebecoise. From what I read on this thread, she seems to be back in the game. Any intel on her? Katrina used to be good as well. What about other girls?

Any recommendation via PM or publicly would be appreciate it.

• Like 1

Guest **oo**e

Paris' dances are within standard Barb's limits. She is so gorgeous her looks alone make her dances special.

I haven't gone to Barbs for quite some time, but I am trying to find time to go back during the next 2 weeks. I am wondering who you guys recommend for dances during day and night shifts.

I know Jenny is probably the best during the day, but since she is always so busy, I would like to see other girls. A friend of mine said Paris and Emerald are very good looking. He even said Paris looks like Misha Barton, so she must be hot. But he never had dances with any of them. How are they in the CR?

What about nighttime? My ATF was Jessie, a blond quebecoise. From what I read on this thread, she seems to be back in the game. Any intel on her? Katrina used to be good as well. What about other girls?

Any recommendation via PM or publicly would be appreciate it.

Lots of hotties today, including Trixie, Emerald, Brandi and Belle this afternoon, all looking awesome! Belle's stage show is outstanding, with non stop pole work. Really hot! And it does amazing things for her abs! :)

• Like 1

Recent article in the Globe and Mail re C-36 (http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/prostitution-bill-explainer/article19610318/) suggests that "courts have found lap-dancing....count(s) as a 'sexual service' ".

If such an opinion held (and if C-36 becomes law) are big changes on the way?

Yup, I'm pretty sure it's going to be interpreted that way, especially in small-town Canada, where some moral crusaders are going to want to "rid their beautiful town of this moral blight".

And I'm even convinced that discussing our own activities on boards like this might lead someone's arrest after this law is passed. And this site will be used as evidence against them.

I'm bad with names but I met the Asian girl the other night, her name might be Lily, I forget,she's tallish for an Asian, kinda shy, wicked body and beautiful Asian eyes, fully fluent in English, her ethnicity is Vietnamese...I just can't remember her name but she was very beautiful, she's not new to Barbarella's , I've seen her before, think she works days, hope this helps.

I believe you may be talking about the lovely Sasha :) She wears bright pink shoes and is a newer dancer. Great girl!

Was at barbs last night and saw this really fit/muscular girl but never got a chance to see her. She has dark shoulder length hair, maybe a bit longer.

Anyone know her name and when she would work?