Phoenix is here but only for a couple of more hours. It's Stacy's BDay so got to take her back for a bit....

Additional Comments

Damn

• Like 5

Hey I'll be four tomorrow (decades that is), I haven't been to barb's on a Friday night in a very long time, at least since there was snow on the ground.

Big question is, anyone know if Jay is back behind the bar? Also, I want to do shots with Smash (Blonde shooter girl Ashley) and Nat (Asian waitress with bottom lip piercings). Plus Coop (probably won't be there on Friday) and last but not least Sheldon, and Ashley the bartender.

I'll most likely do a round for all the staff, but I really want that handful to be there.

They still around?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

They still around?

Jay is not behind the bar, but he was in the VIP corral with a group of friends a few weeks ago. I think he is retired from Barb's.

Smash is still shooter girl from time to time.

Ashley serves bar some nights.

Cooper finished up within the last year.

Haven't seen Nat in a while.

Sheldon is still around.

• Like 3

I haven't been to Barbs in many years - but am thinking of going back. I heard the CR has virtually no privacy and cameras everywhere now - is this true? If so, would the Fax be a better CR experience? Also, whatever happened to Anessa (used to be at Barbs and the Mate)? Feel free to PM me if you'd like. Thanks

I haven't been to Barbs in many years - but am thinking of going back. I heard the CR has virtually no privacy and cameras everywhere now - is this true? If so, would the Fax be a better CR experience? Also, whatever happened to Anessa (used to be at Barbs and the Mate)? Feel free to PM me if you'd like. Thanks

Not sure just how "many years" it has been since you last attended but unless it has been a really very long time I'd be surprised if the CR layout/camera surveillance situation is much different from what you have experienced in the past.

Unless the CR is extremely busy, there is usually enough room for a dancer to choose a booth that is not uncomfortably close to any other occupied booth. The cameras? Well, they are a somewhat contentious and much-discussed aspect of the CR at 340.

Of course the CR booth walls were lowered slightly quite a few years ago to conform with some bylaw changes and many patrons may have been unaware of the cameras over the years - I'm not at all sure when they were first installed.

I'm guessing that one would have to go back quite some number of years to see significant differences in the CR at Barb's - at least that would be my view.

• Like 4

I ask myself why do I pay cover after all these years. Maybe time to make some noise.

About 18 patrons maybe three fixtures (regulars - bar flys) . Christine, Staci, Zoey, Nicole, Havana, Katrina, Felicia ....Phoenix is not here...

• Like 5

Another brief visit to 340 on a Saturday afternoon (10/14) and while there were between 10 and 12 patrons during the hour I was there, the overall atmosphere was as quiet as I've seen it for some time.

For the first 15 minutes after my arrival, not a single dancer was apparent anywhere in the club. Then a very leggy and lovely lady appeared on stage (Melody? - not sure if I have her name correct), followed by about 6 or so break songs. During this time I noticed a very attractive, fairly small blonde walking to the bar in street clothes. This turned out to be Marissa and she took to the stage after the half-dozen or so retro tunes looking very nice indeed. Don't think I've seen Marissa before, but thought she was a really very pretty and well-built dancer, simutaneously petite and yet quite curvy and busty for her overall dimension.

By the time Marissa finished her stage dance, the other dancer was chatting at the bar and did so for quite a while before walking over to a table at the west side of the room.

Felt a bit bad about not talking to Marissa, but things seemed to be proceeding rather slowly overall on this day.

During this visit these were the only two dancers observed, although I think a third lady arrived just before Marissa went on stage - didn't stay long enough to see her emerge from the dressing room.

No one entered or exited the CR during the hour I was in, something that I don't think I've ever experienced at Barb's, even on the quietest Saturday or Monday afternoon.

• Like 6

I last saw her on a Sunday night a couple of weeks ago. She had someone in the CR for ages....

I enjoy her as well from time to time.

• Like 2

Fairly quiet night, Managed to come in last night, the construction outside is complete brutal. But did not stop me to come and enjoy my evening with miss Phoenix. This young lady does not disappoint. Moves her body in ways that you don't want to leave. Has anyone ever noticed her eye contact? Stunning, just stunning.And able to hold a conversation.

Additional Comments:

I've seen her pop in on Sunday's, but Dances at the nuden more often

Additional Comments:

@veryical smile.... That is carmella

• Like 3

I ran into a dancer I used to spend some time with at her new job. I didn't recognize her right away and she had to remind me of where we had met before.

Please, ladies, be more discreet. Telling me that you used to spend time with me at Barbarella's is not something that a lot of guys want broadcast.

• Like 3

@ reddog1 thanks for letting me know

@ shizzy thanks for letting me know.... it looks like sundays are a good day to see her at barb's... nuden is completely out of my way and i never been there...

• Like 2

I ran into a dancer I used to spend some time with at her new job. I didn't recognize her right away and she had to remind me of where we had met before.

Please, ladies, be more discreet. Telling me that you used to spend time with me at Barbarella's is not something that a lot of guys want broadcast.

That's brutal, I'm sorry. I've had the reverse, with patrons trying to approach me when I'm out in the wild. Once I was out for lunch with a non-dancer coworker, so that was fun to explain. What happens in the club, should stay in the club.

• Like 9

That's brutal, I'm sorry. I've had the reverse, with patrons trying to approach me when I'm out in the wild. Once I was out for lunch with a non-dancer coworker, so that was fun to explain. What happens in the club, should stay in the club.

Discretion is hobbying 101, whether it be SPs, MAs or dancers.

• Like 1

Review for Oct. 22:

Arrived at 10:30PM, did not see much around me until I saw a fresh new face. I was graced by the presence of Mila. This girl is incredible. Tall, slim, dark hair with an absolutely beautiful face - is from croatia. I had to take her back to the CR. She is slow and seductive but knows how to switch gears. Her dance was worth every minute. You will forget about "mileage" when you have the equivalent of a runway model filling your desires. Barbs proves, once again, that they have the ability to somehow attract young, gorgeous and motivated talent.

Zoey was there as well chatted with her for about an hour before taking off. Lastly one other dancer I haven't seen before, supposedly is new according to Zoey. 35 ish years old, fake boobs, lots of tattoos 130-140ish pounds with a rock look.

Overall, a very good visit thanks to Mila.

• Like 6

So apparently, there's a girl named Zoey at Barbarella. Does anybody know if it's the same Zoey that was working at Playmate until last summer? I haven't seen her since then and I'm wondering if this could be her.

Short young Quebecoise with enhanced breasts, light skin and beautiful curves. She was always nice to me.

Thanks.

So apparently, there's a girl named Zoey at Barbarella. Does anybody know if it's the same Zoey that was working at Playmate until last summer? I haven't seen her since then and I'm wondering if this could be her.

Short young Quebecoise with enhanced breasts, light skin and beautiful curves. She was always nice to me.

Thanks.

Sounds like her.

Thanks.

I reviewed her a few posts/pages back. After some additional encounters since my initial review, she has dropped a bit in my rankings. She is a bit too talkative (non-seductive) in the back for my liking. Everyone should definitely experience her once though as her body is quite good.

I reviewed her a few posts/pages back. After some additional encounters since my initial review, she has dropped a bit in my rankings. She is a bit too talkative (non-seductive) in the back for my liking. Everyone should definitely experience her once though as her body is quite good.

So do you think it's the same girl, Willingtospend?

So apparently, there's a girl named Zoey at Barbarella. Does anybody know if it's the same Zoey that was working at Playmate until last summer?.

Yes it is.

• Like 2

Popped in to Barb's last night for the heck of it.

Carmella was there sporting some new hardware (at least since I'd seen her last), decent work too.

Took her for a dance, she has definitely improved since the last time I did.

There was a Raquel, Sierra, and a Nikki. There were others but I didn't meet them.

Though Nikki is tall, dark and pretty.

Coop was in the booth, he was doing a favor for (Doug?)

Shooter girl looks like gwen stefani, I approve. Bartender was Nathalie, big Dave working the door and Jesse was managing

Pretty slow when I got there, but I arrived around 7:30 and left before 9

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Jenny oops Nat behind the bar. Pleasant surprise. Pretty quiet but I see Stacy who is on stage playing the Weekend or something.....

Shots with the candyman watching....

• Like 1