I saw her a week or so ago. Saturday night, I think.

Mila is dancing tonight (at Barbs!), and some nights this week. She's now living and working in Toronto, but says she will be back in Ottawa about monthly.

• Like 3

Katrina's birthday today if anyone is interested in popping to wish her a happy one . usually starts anywhere from 7pm - 9pm .

• Like 4

Phoenix Night at Barb's! Such a babe! Back home, listening to her song now on my computer, "9 pm till I come."

I waited about half an hour for her to emerge from the cr. I took her right back in until her stage show was announced. "9pm" kept going through my head all the way home. :).

Katrine was there, looking good, but no one else I know. There were a couple of blonde cuties but didn't catch their names.

• Like 2

The description seems accurate. She has leopard spot tattoos.

There was another dark beauty who came in who was like a body builder frame and had the plastic boobs that sat almost a bit too high. Really interesting. Anyone catch her name?

Dark skinned, body builder frame, enhanced boobs... could be Ava. Last I heard she'd retired though. If it's her she's a stand-up girl

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Thinking of dropping by Friday (tomorrow) after work. Hope the moons align :)

I know I was just there last Friday but what the Hell I just got to control myself. First step is listen to my own advice...don't bring so much cash.

Planning with a bit of extra always means spend it. But, again what the Hell if a good time is being had by all....

• Like 2

Thinking of dropping by Friday (tomorrow) after work. Hope the moons align :)

I know I was just there last Friday but what the Hell I just got to control myself. First step is listen to my own advice...don't bring so much cash.

Planning with a bit of extra always means spend it. But, again what the Hell if a good time is being had by all....

I've tried that tactic, Reddog. It doesn't work, because there's a bank machine there.....

• Like 2

Well last night met expectations. Nicole, with a very enticing black ensemble kept me entertained for quite a while. Quite a few patrons in the club when I emerged from the CR.

Heard Jenny is working the Bar tonight (Sat) but it is unlikely I will be able to drop buy.

• Like 2

Heard Jenny is working the Bar tonight (Sat) but it is unlikely I will be able to drop buy.

Don't worry: Jenny isn't bartending tonight, so you're not missing out!

• Like 3

Don't worry: Jenny isn't bartending tonight, so you're not missing out!

I'm told that Jenny was one of three servers (so not "bartending" exactly) on Saturday night (July 8th) at Barb's. I wasn't present, so I guess this falls into the category of "hearsay".

• Like 1

Yeah, I was there a couple of weeks ago after work and she was serving then as well. Why no love for Guylaine?

Yeah, I was there a couple of weeks ago after work and she was serving then as well. Why no love for Guylaine?

I've had major and minor crushes on many Barb's servers over the years.

Having said that, I would add that I endeavour to be even more respectful of servers than I am of dancers. After all, servers are there to provide libation and not titillation, at least not officially.

• Like 1

Monday lunch, so I'm not expecting much. I'm taking a course across the street all week, so will be in for a lunchtime beverage frequently until Thursday.

Serenity is the only girl in. I have to say that she is looking extra fine. I never really took to her, but whatever she's been doing seems to be working. Her bum is quite spectacular.

One other patron.

Full lunch buffet, though!

Oops. Increase those numbers by one. Juicy was holding somebody captive in the back for a half hour or so.

• Like 1

Well last night met expectations. Nicole, with a very enticing black ensemble kept me entertained for quite a while.

Blond east-coast Nicole, mid 20s. I really like her too. My second favorite dancer at Barb's. She's really nice and obviously what a great physic.

I need to go this coming weekend. Heard through a friend that my fav dancer Havana is missing me. :) I need to see her too, it's been over a month. Feel the need to keep her happy. :)

WIR

• Like 2

Oops. Increase those numbers by one. Juicy was holding somebody captive in the back for a half hour or so.

Wow, only two dancers in. Don't think I've ever seen so few ladies at 340, even on a Monday afternoon! Perhaps things picked up a tiny bit as the afternoon progressed. I'm told that Barb's was very busy on Saturday night (July 8th) so I'm hoping things are picking up on Queen St.

Sounds like Juicy was doing ok, anyway. Always nice to see the curvy blonde beauties doing well.

• Like 1

Serenity, Jenna, and Cece in today. Jenny barback.

I don't want to be negative, but Cece's ass is quite a bit bigger than I remember. That might work for you. She's still flexy as hell, and still has an attitude. Again, that might work for you.

Oo! Adriana just showed up. I may stay a bit longer to see her stage show.

EDIT: WOWEE! What a mover!

• Like 3

I was in last Wednesday, and it was a quiet afternoon, handful of customers, 8 girls including Delicious and Claire. Dancers at Barb's seem to be getting "curvier" since my last visit. Smirk of the day? One of the girls isn't being very subtle about using the club to set up tricks. I lol'd

• Like 1

Heard through a friend that my fav dancer Havana is missing me. :) I need to see her too, it's been over a month. Feel the need to keep her happy. :)

She was in last night. Didn't mention you to me :-)

I don't think Nicole is physic! But who is, really? [Perhaps you meant physique?]

• Like 2

She was in last night. Didn't mention you to me :-)

I don't think Nicole is physic! But who is, really? [Perhaps you meant physique?]

Yes, I meant physique.

Havana didn't mention me to you...

Mention my handle to her the next time you see her and see what she says. ;)

I thought you meant psychic. I'm pretty sure she isn't that either.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Psychic, no.

But I did see her past, so to speak, and she denied it but admitted to it being true later...but that's an inside story really. Can't give away her secrets. :)

• Like 3

I thought I seen a tiny Native lady dancing glasses and tattoos on chest, anyone confirm? I was in for a short time this weekend with a bud but had to play it cool as he was not a clubber

Almost two weeks without any "Barb's" commentary. Time to go see whats shaken Friday night (around 9pm or so), I figure. Any takers?

• Like 1

Saw Stacy back from her Bahama holiday. Katrina and Leah present. As usual more activity present when I emerged back from the CR.

A bit of a different vibe behind the bar last night..

• Like 2