Guest pagypie

i top the bathroom guy $5 because im swell

and i love that awkward moment when i have no change because sorry bro, these 20's are for the lovely ladies willing to sit on my lap

Remind me never to shake any of your hands on a night he's there... lol

On another note, why does Barb's start their cover fee do early compared to other clubs?

the bathroom attendant pays a premium to work there , its all tips for him .

if you dont want his services just wave him off , he will probably still help you , but there is no need to tip if you do not want to give a tip .

if he wants to stand there and smell what he smells all night , his choice .

yes , it is about the ladies , if he doesnt understand that let him drowned himself in a toilet .

dont tip and he will disappear .

dont tip and he will disappear .

My point exactly.

Let's get back on topic. :-)

Some current favourites..

Brandy

Carmella

Katrina

Emerald

Brooklyn

Jordan

Do you all know about the Wednesday evening supper special? Steak and vegetables and draft beer for $6.75! A steal (before 7 only)! :-)

• Like 2

live from barbs...jenny is here

Thanks for the report!

Wonder if she's planning to be in on Saturday or next week.

Guest pagypie

No clue...sorry

Ariel is also there...I would have mentioned that earlier but we were busy :)

It was a great day at the bar. Just about all the favorites were in. Jenny, Jordan, Carmella, Arial, Sarah.... Ashley the bartender... Doesn't get much better.

• Like 1

I understand the guy in the bathroom might be annoying but I think he has been there for a while now. Although I don't necessarily agree with the principle, the guy is trying to make a living...

Oh yeah, I still tip. Not so much out of the service but out of pity.

Personally, I think Barbs is worth everything for the lovely girls and we should all focus on why we go there in the first place.

I noticed he was enjoying the show too when there were no "customers". Maybe it's not such a bad gig after all.

Guest Ni**t*****t

Has anyone seen lovely Malena lately? it seems she is not at Barbs anymore.

Came in tonight briefly around 5. Had the pleasure of meeting a gorgeous curly haired french beauty (with some cute freckles) whose name escaped me, she kept me company at the bar for the short time i was there and I regretfully did not have the opportunity to stick around long enough to take her to the CR (at least not long enough to make it worth her time or mine).

Would love if someone could tell me her name though and when she will be in next so that i could spend a little more time with her? :)

as well when does Brooklyn come in? I have been in sporadically in the hopes of seeing her again, last i saw her was in January when i had the opportunity to have a few private dances with her in the CR and several great conversation with her at the tables.

• Like 1

as well when does Brooklyn come in?

I'd try Thu/Fri/Sat nights. I saw her about 8 on Thursday. But I remember she has an account here, so you could just ask her.

Edited by curmudgeon

I've never considered parking to be an issue for any of the clubs..... but for the first time I bought myself a ticket. Rolled into the lot behind Barb's and left my vehicle, as I often do, and returned an hour later to a $55 ticket. Damn. My own fault. Barb's is still my favourite club due to location and atmosphere.

Wish I had spent the $55 in the CR and not donated it to the City!

Same thing happened to me one Saturday afternoon last month in that lot. Just goes to show how hungry for money the city is. It was a very bitter pill to swallow

Same thing happened to me one Saturday afternoon last month in that lot.

I guess that's not a city lot then. I have before me a notice from Banks St BIA:

Downtown. At the intersection of everything. FREE PARKING ON WEEKENDS.

At city lots and on street spaces. Starts at 5:30pm on Friday.

West of the canal, East of Bronson, North of Queensway, excluding City Hall.

• Like 1

I sometimes suffer from gout in the knees and feet and when I did go to Barb's while suffering from it I would park next to the club and pay the $8. You never take chances on Friday and Saturday night. Otherwise, I would park on Sparks Street as there always seemed to be parking available.

Guest pagypie

visited the barb's on wed night. was mostly dead all night tbh.

was with ariel for quite a while. she's just amazing...great to talk to and hang with.

i plan to drop in on saturday so i can give some reports

visited the barb's on wed night. was mostly dead all night tbh.

was with ariel for quite a while. she's just amazing...great to talk to and hang with.

i plan to drop in on saturday so i can give some reports

Haven't been able to get in during recent weeks so reports on the current situation are always appreciated. I've lost track of whether Jenny has been in lately or is on a break. Any info re recent Jenny sightings always appreciated. Hope to get in sometime next week.

Looking forward to your report if you are able to drop in Sat. pagypie.

• Like 1

Tried to link up with Jenny today but she couldn"t make it in, but she mentioned that she would be in next week for sure.

Unfortunatly, I will be away; so r__d let me know how it goes :)

• Like 1

Guest pagypie

i stopped by but it wasnt very good tbh... no jenny, no ariel, no brigette... maxime was there but was busy.

i didnt stay long but i'll try to meet up with ariel this week sometime.

Thread has gone quiet for a couple of weeks.

If anyone has been in recently, intel on the current situation at Barb's would be very much appreciated. Could not drop by last week and as a result have been unable to post any reports re recent happenings so feel as if I haven't been contributing much lately - always seem to be asking for info, but hope to stop by soon (maybe tomorrow or Saturday).

Always interested to read reports on recent visits, especially re Jenny sightings or info re her schedule/vacation plans.

Jenny was there about 2 weeks ago, last time I made it in. She pretty well only works noon to five and takes Tuesdays off.

Some work buddies and I are going to Barbs tomorrow for the "roast beef lunch" and other things ;-). I make a point of at least getting a hug from Jenny so if I get any news on her schedule, I will pass it on.

Cheers - Alg

If

Was there this evening. A lot of newer faces to me. A few regular girls (Audrey, Jordan, Dakota).

Had one black girl get very pushy with me (not the first time she's done it either). Her name escapes me, but has long braided hair.