Your best bet to see Jenny is a Thursday or Friday afternoon. Her appearances on Saturdays are pretty sporadic!

Sporadic is definitely the appropriate word. Until recently, Jenny seemed to be in fairly regularly on Saturday afternoon, but in the past she seemed to rarely appear then. Whenever I've commented on a "rare" Saturday appearance, she'd seem to start showing up many Saturdays....and then not.

As noted (and in my experience) Wednesday to Friday is the best time to see her, but Mondays are not entirely out of the question for a Jenny sighting.

Always interested to read about sightings or info re her vacation/schedule and my thanks to those who have posted regarding this.

• Like 1

Im there rather often... Probably too much. I have not seen Bella in over a month and that's too bad, she is smokin. As for Jenny, she was in this past Monday. Not sure what's up with her as she has not been working much these days.

I saw Bella and Jenny 3 or 4 Saturdays ago, I had some great dances from this ladies. Both are sexy, smart and fantastic sense of humour. Bella and Jenny I would put on the same level as my all time favourite dancer Maude. It your lucky enough to see this ladies treat them well. I hope to see them soon

Guest pagypie

haha sorry i didnt get to speak with her; i was preoccupied with miss ariel.

im tempted to do a duo with jenny and ariel but i think my brain may explode...and i need my brain

What about a girl named Bella has anyone seen her lately?

I think you will find Bella at Pigales these days. Happy hunting!

Additional Comments:

Stopped in for Friday lunch. Ariel wasn't there, Bridgette doesn't work Fridays, Emerald was busy, and didn't see Jenny. Usually that makes for a crappy visit.

BUT, I did meet a new charmer named Paige. Very tiny, very cute, funny and intelligent. Seemed like a great addition to Barb's. Sadly she is just visiting through the weekend. I didn't have time for a dance but hopefully she comes back soon.

• Like 2

Samantha is also in today. Stunning tall slim lovely blonde, who I think usually works nights. Brandy and Jordon are also looking luscious.

• Like 3

i may try to go see ariel tmw; if i do i can post who i see

Please say hi to her for me.

I'm away for a bit.

Guest pagypie

sry gents, i wont be going today. i'll drop in one afternoon this week i suspect

Keep us posted on any Bella or Jenny sightings

Jenny was in this afternoon, looking statuesque as usual. Bridget and Brandy also looking exquisite. The abovementioned Paige was in, as was a luscious curvy brunette Mariah, as well as Alice Cooper fan Roxy, and sundry others.

• Like 2

I was there last Sunday and spent time with a beautiful French girl named Summer. A tanned blonde in excellent shape with enhanced boobs. Nice little ass as well.

She says that since she is a study and needs time to study she only works on Sundays and Mondays.

Additional Comments:

By the way, they had a bathroom attendant when I was there. I don't mind tipping the guy or anything but I always get uncomfortable for some reasons. I'm one of those guys that can't pee if someone is looking at me.

By the way, they had a bathroom attendant when I was there.

That dude creeps me out too. If nobody tips him, maybe he'll stop coming.

If the place is super classy with a big bathroom I could maybe understand. However, the bathroom at Barb's is small just like you would find in a fast food joint.

Guest Ni**t*****t

I understand the guy in the bathroom might be annoying but I think he has been there for a while now. Although I don't necessarily agree with the principle, the guy is trying to make a living...

Personally, I think Barbs is worth everything for the lovely girls and we should all focus on why we go there in the first place.

At least when there's a bathroom attendant, ppl actually wash their hands. Otherwise they hold, shake/wipe, and then go put their nasty paws all over a girl...

Guest **oo**e

It actually has the opposite effect. Guys avoid washing their hands because they don't want to tip the attendant. They bypass him and walk straight out.

Guest Ni**t*****t
Sure, and I think he should do something useful.

I agree there may be something more useful but, in all due respect, some people make a lot more then he probably makes and are totally useless.

we may not like the idea of a bathroom attendant, me the first, but the guy is better at Barbs than on the street. He is at least doing something, however small, for his money.

Yeah I know, paying to use the washroom is annoying, makes us feel like we are in Europe... but how often will it cost you in one night out at $1 a visit to the washroom?