Popped into Barbarella's last Thursday night and it was great to see it busy and full of beautiful, strange new pussy ! The highlight of my night was seeing Luna again, and she is looking SUPER HOT !! She's lost weight and she is just such a total feast for the eyes ! Incredible !

Haven't been around in awhile... Is Claire still dancing days?

She sure is! Tuesdays to Fridays until 5-6pm.

Dropped in for a quick pint this evening. Quiet. Had a few dances with a dark haired colombian girl whose name i did not catch. Said she danced also at Pigales. Fun in the CR within Ottawa standards

• Like 1

Dropped in for a quick pint this evening. Quiet. Had a few dances with a dark haired colombian girl whose name i did not catch. Said she danced also at Pigales. Fun in the CR within Ottawa standards

I'd like to see this girl, I got a thing for Colombian girls now since looking at the Latinas on jasmin dot com and noticed the Columbian girls were the most beautiful.

I asked Jenny on the Block about this and she says its cos they got a drop of Black blood which gives them the coke bottle curves ...like you see on the girls dancing in the Carnival in Rio..they look so good in their g-strings....

Any more intel on this girl would be appreciated

posted in wrong thread

Edited by Jack2000
posted in wrong thread

Just moved to the area and Barbs has quickly become my hangout spot, lots of beautiful ladies but I'm looking for some recommendations on the best girls to take back to the CR room who are there on a regular basis.

Any suggestions?

I mostly visit weekday evening if that helps

Guest **oo**e
she is back and was there saturday

Thanks, much appreciated !

Is this the place downtown that was or is Barbarella's?

Yes, this is Barbarella's!

Edited by Cato

Hello fellow Barbs Lovers,

I will be back in Ottawa later this month, I look forward to visiting some sexy ladies. Could some of the Barbs regulars let me know if a few of my favorite girls are still around?

Brandy?

Kiki?

Carmella?

Nicole?

Riley?

Katrina?

Thanks for your help.

• Like 2

Visited barbs last night, probably stayed longer than should have but really enjoyed myself with the girls, and saw a few:

Belle - amazing!

Dakota - cute little blonde with a great body.

Danica (I believe)- tall, curvy and solid... One of my fav body types... Cute little laugh and fun to be with.... Very attractive.

And a couple others but don't remember their names lol

• Like 1

I'm making it into Ottawa this weekend and wondering if anyone knows if Jessie, Malena, Katrina, Ariel are around these days? Any intel via PM or in the forum is most welcome :)

@ Blue Hornet: sadly, I haven't seen Ariel in ages. The last time I was at Barb's I hung out exclusively with Belle, but there were lots of other hotties there too. I'm not as plugged in to the Barb's scene as I used to be.

• Like 1

@ Blue Hornet: sadly, I haven't seen Ariel in ages. The last time I was at Barb's I hung out exclusively with Belle, but there were lots of other hotties there too. I'm not as plugged in to the Barb's scene as I used to be.

Looks like Reddog01 had an Ariel sighting about 3 weeks ago and since Jenny was also mentioned in his post it must have been during the afternoon.

As always, hoping that visitors to Barb's will report on their experiences.

• Like 1

And I saw Jessie on Saturday, spent some good quality time getting re-acquainted. No Ariel, no Malena but I did spot Katrina (I think) and lots of other hotties that were mostly new to me. All in all, I am envious of you guys that get to spend time at Barbs, once in a while is not enough :)

I saw Jessie last week.
  • Like 1

Yep, and I was with her! :)

Sorry to have missed you, curmudgeon. A beer next time, OK?

• Like 1

Hey guys, might be heading over to Barbs tonight, is it worth my troubles tonight? Im in the area and if so, who should I set out to look for? Who do yo recommend?