What is the One Thing You're Afraid to Do?

I have a few...I'm afraid to go zip lining, bungee jumping, sky diving and roller coasters.

I once went on a really steep water slide with my neice who is a teenager and I cursed at her with f bombs the whole way down.lol.

The one thing that I am scared of doing is riding on motorcycles at high spped on hway.. I like speed but is the fact that in the motorcycle ypu have no protection... Maybe if I drove would be different but I think I am a terrible motorcycle passenger.. :-P

• Like 1

I've spent many hours deep underwater (scuba diving at a 100 feet or in high current or in zero visibility water), yet, i cant stand having my feet off the ground (am not fond of heights); bungee jumping, sky diving etc ... never been much my cup of tea.

I'm all about truely living and I've done alot of stuff. However, the only thing I'm afraid to do is tell my wife that I don't like her new hair do/colour :)

• Like 2

Mentally I'm terrified I'm never going to figure out how to be a real grown up.

Phyiscally, the only thing I've ever found myself to afraid of is being alone with my daddy. I'd rather be locked in a room full of lawyers; or zombies...

cat

Line Dance

It terrifies me that I may someday actually drink enough Jack Daniels to be silly enough to line dance !!! Then you would have to shoot me.....

Line Dance

It terrifies me that I may someday actually drink enough Jack Daniels to be silly enough to line dance !!! Then you would have to shoot me.....

What were you drinking when you were caught on video doing this dance?

• Like 1

I'm a bit claustrophobic at times (fear of confined spaces), it comes up from time to time (have to have aisle seats on a plane). Also, although I have an airline pilot's license, you won't catch me on the top of a ladder or on the roof for fear of heights as well - go figure.

Edited by Gentleman11
typos

I am afraid of ummmm.... living in a world controlled by sparkly vampires who outlaw bacon, girls who have more than one facial expression and PS3.

Other than that I am pretty good with most stuff.

• Like 1

I'm terrified of bugs, especially when they're indoors. I'm also pretty afraid of Ouiji boards. Growing up, my mother used to tell me that when you use them, they open the door to the spirit world inside your house, and as silly as that may seem it definitely stuck with me heh.

• Like 1

The only thing that causes me fear is losing a loved one-pet or person-

I know how you feel Cristy. Although I now accept the inevitable outcome of dad's cancer I'm dreading the day when that phone call comes.

And losing a pet, it's just like losing a member of the family

RG

It is easier for me to throw myself out of a plane at 13,500 feet from the ground than to dive head first into water. Don't get me wrong I LOVE water, but I have real diving issues, lol!

Also, I way much rather hold a scorpion or a tarentula in my hands rather than a maggot :S Bleeehhh I hate those disgusting lil white things!

The one thing that I am scared of doing is riding on motorcycles at high spped on hway.. I like speed but is the fact that in the motorcycle ypu have no protection... Maybe if I drove would be different but I think I am a terrible motorcycle passenger.. :-P

I've been riding for a lot of years and I'm still a lousy passenger! Its completely different when you are in control. Best feeling in the world.

As for my fears, I do have height issues. My buddies want to try sky diving. I really want to try it. The ultimate head on challenge to my phobias. I'm just concerned that I'll get up there and not be able to go through with it. The ultimate humiliation. ;-)

This is easy! I will be afraid, be very afraid - not to be able to see my favorite and wonderful cerb ladies, for whatever reasons. :icon_wink:

I'm quite the adrenaline junkie so most crazy things don't scare me.

What does scare me, is that since my heart attack, certain body parts aren't always working properly. So the idea of visiting a lovely lady from Cerbland terrifies the hell out of me. :(

That and spiders. Lol. :)

If you wanna see me run off like a #itch just show me a snake, LOL could win an olympic medal from that.

Go near the boss's office immediately after her boss has been in... it could be good, it could be bad, but ultimately it means more work in a very short time period...