Who to start with?

Hey Guys,

I'm looking to get into the hobby --try it for the first time (just sick of the song and dance of dating, clubs, etc.). I'm so happy I found this site, seems to make everything so much easier!

That said, I'm still overwhelmed by the choice! I don't know where to begin! Should I look at an agency or independent? Outcall or incall? So looking forward to this, but what's the first step?

I was wondering if anyone had any advice or recommendations for someone looking to try things out. Maybe even a particular place or girl?

I'm really open to anything (although I am partial to tattoos :P ). I'm just looking for easy-going, no hassle fun :)

Thoughts?

I'm looking to get into the hobby --try it for the first time (just sick of the song and dance of dating, clubs, etc.). I'm so happy I found this site, seems to make everything so much easier!

Welcome! And... yes. Yes, it does.

If you haven't found them already... the "New to this" forum has a huge amount of very useful information, and this thread has a lot of it packed into one easy (and entertaining) read. So, the first and far and away the most important bit of advice: read this stuff, because that's a lot easier than screwing up because you didn't know something.

That said, I'm still overwhelmed by the choice! I don't know where to begin! Should I look at an agency or independent? Outcall or incall? So looking forward to this, but what's the first step?

Tough, isn't it? And I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but after you've seen a few ladies... it doesn't actually get any easier.

Did I say "bad news"? Sorry, my mistake. I meant "awesomeness" :)

Aaaaanyway... incall vs outcall is very much down to what you prefer. Some ladies only do one or the other, in which case it's not a decision you get to make if you want to see her. Generally, you'll pay a bit more for outcall as the SP will have travel expenses which she doesn't have if you visit her.

Agency vs independent... doesn't matter, IMO. The important thing is the person you're seeing.

I was wondering if anyone had any advice or recommendations for someone looking to try things out. Maybe even a particular place or girl?

Not really. As I said, pick the SP or MA first, and then the place really comes down to hers or yours (if she offers that choice, which quite a few don't). Read the recos here - there are lots of ladies with very good reputations. And to weed out the bad ones, keep an eye on CK's Diary, which is an invaluable resource.

I'm really open to anything (although I am partial to tattoos :P ).

Well, Cleo and SMQ have lots of tattoos. So does Malika, if you can catch her when she visits. But there are a lot of ladies with at least a little bit of ink. And doubtless others with a lot.

I'm just looking for easy-going, no hassle fun :)

Well, you'll get that with almost anyone :)

Good luck, and have fun!

• Like 4

Who to see...well that is very much a personal decision decided on who peaks your interest

Here are Ottawa ladies I have met and had wonderful encounters with.

Meg For Fun

Angela Of Ottawa

Mia Bella (not sure if she is retired)

Alexandra Sky

Isabella Gia

and if an erotic massage is something you'd like to try give

Megan (Megan's Touch) a call

There are other Ottawa ladies that are highly recommended but I have yet to meet them

Just mentioning the Ottawa ladies I have seen

RG

• Like 4

Here are Ottawa ladies I have met and had wonderful encounters with....

Just mentioning the Ottawa ladies I have seen

RG

Geez RG, you left out your most beautiful and totally awesome virtual wife :)

Now there is one lady you gotta meet (if you haven't already and it was just a simple or intentional oversight).

Geez RG, you left out your most beautiful and totally awesome virtual wife :)

Now there is one lady you gotta meet (if you haven't already and it was just a simple or intentional oversight).

I didn't forget her, she and I have yet to meet in person but I am so looking foward to when we do get together

I only listed those Ottawa ladies I have met in person, not the ladies I want to meet but just haven't had the chance yet

RG

• Like 1

If I may, I could recommend another lady that was not mentioned yet and is very nice also, Peachy. She is very sweet and easy on the eyes.

• Like 2

I would have a tough time chosing between Sara MQ, Cleo or Malika. They are all AMAZING women but to add another to that list, take a peek at Luxe Mulvari. How about just booking all 4 of them and having a naked tattoo fashion show?

cat

• Like 4

Guest T*rb***k

I am new too, and am on information overload (so many profiles to look at!); so I must say that I am thankful for being able to read the comments on this post! Very helpful!

I am new too, and am on information overload (so many profiles to look at!); so I must say that I am thankful for being able to read the comments on this post! Very helpful!

Agreed!

Thanks everyone!

I believe that all ladies mentioned here will be suitable for you. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance and the privilege to see all of them yet ( one day - I hope!). That being said, I echo NotchJohnson's statement above regarding Peachy who is known to be very accomondating and compassionate with new clients ( and all clients - as a matter of fact! ). See for example, post #91 by Piano8950 here on Peachy's recommendation thread -

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4309&page=10

Good luck!

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

I'm really open to anything (although I am partial to tattoos :P ). I'm just looking for easy-going, no hassle fun :)

Thoughts?

I've suggested this petite blonde spinner to others and haven't had a had a bad comment yet. You might want to try Stella at the Playmate although she's away travelling for a few weeks. Usually on later in the evening, you may enjoy her perky and athletic figure. She's only 5 feet tall but with a stage routine and very cozy CR behaviour that will have you coming back for more.

• Like 1

Just thinking about Cat's idea.... and adding to that mix. Sara, Cleo, Malika, Luxe and Annessa.... all tattoo GODDESSESESSESSESSSSES.... I would die. They would kill me. The undertaker would have to work for days to close my eyes, wipe the idiotic grin of my face and bore a groove in the top of the casket so they could close it.

Seriously? Read the ads here. Find someone that suits your fancy. Remember that the encounter is more than just sex... it's about chemistry. Find someone that you MUST see based on their ads or their posts. We all write in a manner consistent with who we are in reality - those clever ads, the sensual style, the humour... whatever... that's the person that you want to see.

Not a single person that has been mentioned in the prior posts will disappoint you... and if you want to add more fuel to that fire, check the reviews. Consumate professionals, each and every one!

• Like 7

May I also add that going to a ladies blog on her website is also another great way of getting a glimpse of a ladies personality. I know myself and other ladies here on cerb have blogs, with many different topics on them. I just started my blog: Just Peachy and it has some of my thoughts about the industry. I hope to write many more blogs to come. You can see a ladies writing style and more through her blog. I hope this helps.

XoXo

Peachy/Val.

Just thinking about Cat's idea.... and adding to that mix. Sara, Cleo, Malika, Luxe and Annessa.... all tattoo GODDESSESESSESSESSSSES.... !

Oh for heaven's sakes ! Why did I have to read this ! Maybe I better come back to Ottawa. That's a long hot damn sexy tattooed train with Lee as the caboose cuming in the rear ;) Clickity clack there's some shagging on the tracks !!!! Woo Woo Woo ! Then we can all cuddle and spoon :smile: ooza booza

Ooops day dreaming there.............. and sorry to hijack OP !!

• Like 2

Guest T*rb***k

Thanks to this post, I was able to determine who I would see first, and I have been in touch with her via PM.

I want to say thank you to the hobbiests for your suggestions, they have been very helpful :)

Great thread!

I'm a Newbie and have been spending a couple of days scouring this site. The Ottawa recommendations is a big help. Even when I find a SP that interests me, I'll do a search on the SPs name in the Show threads and find the one with the Name and Ottawa Recommendations.

It's going to be a couple of weeks before I can finally meet my first one but the ones that interest me in my search, I have sent a friend request too. Now I am going to the Chat room to get to know the SP's and hobbiest on here. Hopfully when it comes time, I will make a good choice with my first one

My only concern after that is disappointing the SP

My only concern after that is disappointing the SP

Hoffa my friend, think about it.

You know what to do. You know how to do it.

You show up clean, with the right amount in the envelope, with a great attitude and at the right place at the right time.

Your service provider is professional. If you are nervous about anything, let her know. Let her know that you are new to the hobby. Let her know what you like. Let her know what you don't like. Heck, it's your first time, why not let her lead you?

Every woman whose name has been mentioned or who has posted in this thread is an absolutely AMAZING person. Ottawa has a wealth of providers in all shapes and sizes, all ages, ethnicity and experience and most of them share one thing in common... boobs, no that's two things... okay three things in common... boobs and a vajayjay, that's three things... okay 4 things in common. All of them have been with discerning gentlemen who are visiting for the first time.

Put yourself in their capable hands. Relax. Enjoy. Take part. Behave. Respect. You are about to enter a magical world my friend, a magical world.

• Like 1

Not a newb to hobbying, but definitely new to the Ottawa scene. I'll be visiting next month and this thread has been great for providing info. Yes, I can scan the profiles, but nothing better than seeing who the locals recommend. I have it narrowed down to few now.

hey i have seen over 10 ladies in here

they all great

just think of your dream girl and yes she in here

have fun

The world is full of options and the ads here are very detailed...look around, ask questions and the chat is great!

• Like 1