Happy Birthday Mr. Green!

Our resident hippie, Mr. Green was born today! Join me in wishing him a green-filled birthday. Won't be hard today. Go have yourself a green beer too.

Happy Birthday to a good ol fella .....and fellow Manitoban ! Hope you enjoy your day to the fullest ... ..and aren't storm stayed by the ensuing blizzard !

Our resident hippie, Mr. Green was born today! Join me in wishing him a green-filled birthday. Won't be hard today. Go have yourself a green beer too.

Thanks Soleil :) Actually tomorrow but I'll take all the good wishes I can get :) I am Irish and would've been named Patrick so I didn't arrive til the wee hours of the 18th.

Peace

MG

Happy early birthday my friend!!!! Drink enough now and tomorrow will still be a blur!

Faith and begorra, another paddy. May the green be shining upon ye lad and may all you birthdays be bright, happy and joyous.

Guest C**d W**te

Happy birthday Mr. Green. I actually had my first green beer yestarday as I never got around to doing so other years, so that beer goes out to you! (Though it is long gone lol)