haven't been there for over 2 years. Who is best there? in terms of being sensual and pretty face & natural D boobs.

feel free to PM me if you wish.

• Like 1

Her name eludes me right now but there is a black girl whos name is either Keisha or Kelsy, she will keep your attention for the entire time you are there.

I was so curious I went on Wed. To make sure it was Kelsey and same great service. She said she's been there 7 hrs. now.

7 hours or 7 years?

She has a sister (or half-sister) who was also in the business. Don't think they associate with each other. Her sis was very popular for awhile ... was at EB, Nevadas, indy. Kelsey prob never goes indy but one of the most reliable and consistent at EB and does well.

• Like 1

Was there recently. water wasn't very warm. I think they really need to get a larger capacity water heater. it really makes s difference for how relaxing the session is

Went today, saw someone I had not seen before, Corie.... great session. It's gonna make it difficult to stop after this new bill comes into effect.

She did tell me that the cops visited last week, checked for permits and then left again. So I guess until the city pulls it's licencing on them, they are "technically" legal????

Lack of hot water has only happened to me a couple times there in the last 25 yrs. you may have gone at a peak time, nothing like raisin bag to ruin the experience.

I called to set up appointment with Tina today at EB! They mentioned she is no longer there. Does anyone no where she is now?

No where else to go these days.....so unless indie I'd assume she's left the game.

Peace

MG

Very big loss for EB......will be cutting back my visits. Haven't seen her appear anywhere as an Indy.

You're not alone in that and I have think it would be down. Even though lots if not the majority have no clue about C-36, the sessions etc would have had to have changed to be compliant. Too bad it was a good once in awhile spir of the moment option but now it would be too much hassle.

Met some real gooders there over the years.

Peace

MG

am very bummed hearing about Tina being gone from EB :( had not seen her since mid Dec. and am pissed that I went a bunch of times to William and Ness instead.. an hour with Tina was worth the money you gave her and that was from 1st session ever..anyone who saw her more often do ya think she quit or was canned for her "great" sessions

Additional Comments:

had same thing happen with Sabrina,Tyra and Leslie so would think I would learn not to stay away for too long..will have to go back and talk to Leanne see if she will give me some more details,she likes me

They have had some real gems cycle through there over the years. Does anyone remember when Sandi (y) that works the desk often now used to be a attendant? Had a couple good sessions with her.

Angie was my go to girl at EB she moved on. I lock onto Tina now she gone. What madness in this world! Can anyone recommend anyone else at EB right now with same quality?