Is jasmine still working there?

I have not seen that name recently in their book. I remember seeing a Jasmine about 5 years ago or so who was a tiny little pretty spinner. I am not sure if that is the one you are looking for. Best of luck.

Additional Comments:

Is jasmine still working there?

I have not seen that name recently in their book. I remember seeing a Jasmine about 5 years ago or so who was a tiny little pretty spinner. I am not sure if that is the one you are looking for. Best of luck.

Joy is still there. I just saw her a week ago or so. She's also one of my faves. I always have a great session with her.

Anyone know if Joy is still around? Has always been a favourite of mine and haven't been able to connect for a little while now.

Is she African-American? If so, I saw her a few weeks ago, so she was still there at the time if that sounds like her.

Is she African-American? If so, I saw her a few weeks ago, so she was still there at the time if that sounds like her.

Yes, Joy is African-American.

Recently had a session with Dallas. She's a nice MILF body. If foot action is your thing, then you won't be disappointed. Good tub time, and really good finish. I would repeat.

She is mid/late thirties, brunette, I would say 5' 6" or so, and average weight. The pencil erasers are really impressive.

Anyone seen misty there lately. Never seems to be on when I check lately

Misty is back, saw her on Saturday, excellent session, left happy.

Misty is back, saw her on Saturday, excellent session, left happy.

Everyone should leave happy! We pay for that expectation - but many are concerned about looks, attitude, and connection with the lady. Of course not everyone connects with the ladies the same and not every lady has the skills required to treat every client the same. Plus the fees are high and much too high for mediocre service.

Just cuz you made your comments in a reply to a comment that referenced Misty I feel it should be pointed out that there is nothing mediocre about Misty

• Like 1

Just cuz you made your comments in a reply to a comment that referenced Misty I feel it should be pointed out that there is nothing mediocre about Misty

Sorry if anyone takes it that way but was not referring to Misty at all.

Haven't been to EB/TO in years. I know that one place is upstairs the the other downstairs. i went up.

The reason is, the few times I did go I didn't like the fact you had to shower in that other area and then walk back to the room wrapped in a towel. The last time I was there I crossed paths with a guy I know (more of a business acquaintance but someone I knew no less).

Is that still the situation or do they have showers in the rooms now?

Thanks