I agree that with the recent influx of all the Asian rub and tugs around and their prices it makes it a little tougher for some of these places to compete but i also find that if you tell these ladies what you enjoy they are more than happy to take care of you and it only gets better the more times you see these ladies, I know a lot of times it comes down to the $$.

• Like 1

My experience at EB has always been good. You can find one or two gorgeous young girls working there most of the time. You just need to be patient. Sometimes I have left and returned back when the girl I liked was busy in a session. It usually works out.

• Like 2

I think the buy 4 and receive the 5 th free deal gives you booking a girl option as well but not 100% on that ?

Yes, you get a membership number you use to make a reservation.

Far too few people use these boards. Some advertisers are able to stay in business for years using the same fake pictures.

This may change as more ladies post positive reviews in their backpage ads.

Went and saw Jolene today. Contrary to what I'd heard, I quite enjoyed myself. She's a little awkward but incredibly sweet and eager to please.

Also, fantastic naturals.

• Like 1

Went and saw Jolene today. Contrary to what I'd heard, I quite enjoyed myself. She's a little awkward but incredibly sweet and eager to please.

Also, fantastic naturals.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your session and Jolene is still active at EB. I had an extremely good session with her myself. Can't wait to see her again.

Guest p***m****5

Interesting that you guys had a good time with Jolene.

I guess different strokes for different folks.

Posted via Mobile Device

I tried Jolene today and while the first part of the session was a bit awkward, she had a fantastic finish! That saved the entire session for me.

• Like 1

I tried Jolene today and while the first part of the session was a bit awkward, she had a fantastic finish! That saved the entire session for me.

Yes she is a bit shy at first but is extremely good at what she does.

• Like 1

Saw pictures of Sabrina which were extremely hot. However she was not available so couldn't see her. Does anyone have any experience to share about her?

Is Leslie still at or back at eb/to?

Peace

MG

Holy Moly MG when's the last time U were at EB?? Wouldn't think Leslie was back there even though she would make money even if she can't get along with the other gals..haven't been there recently so can't say for sure but would think was unlikely..miss the days of Leslie,Tyra and then Tina coming in and was tough to rotate between those 3 hot ladies..

• Like 1

I know what EB stands for but I don't know what the TO refers to? I get the impression its the same place. Is TO the upstairs? PM me what it stands for cause its been driving me crazy. I had heard that there was an upstairs and a downstairs to EB. Can someone fill me in on any difference? I've been downstairs twice, is the upstairs a different experience? Or is it the same on a different floor? How do I get up there?

TO stands for Time Out which existed when Cal operated the downstairs and the upstairs under different names. A few years ago he dropped the TO business and operates just under Executive Bath but uses rooms on both floors. When both operations existed there was a different group of ladies on each floor and a receptionist on each floor. I assume he also paid for 2 licenses to operate both. Others may have more detailed info.

• Like 1

When developed it was Time Out Flotation (owned by Cal it was initially a dry cleaners) which featured sensory deprivation flotation tanks which were the rage in the mid-80's after a movie called Altered States featured them. At one point there were 50 or so tanks in operation at a variety of facilities in the city. Once the craze passed it was converted to a separate space like EB, then became combined.

The tanks were pretty cool.

Peace

MG

• Like 2

Hi,

As I don't live here, I did some extra research for Winnipeg in case I can get away for a bit of time, but I still thought it worthwhile to ask about independent MAs as well as establishments. Do any of the establishments have pictures of MAs?

Edited by Hukupp
Was supposed to be in general massage and not specific thread

Guest Superstish

hi board , long time lurker, first time poster lol.... I'm looking at trying EB for the first time, does anyone have any recommendations?

Was in EB tonight...saw Sabrina. Based on conversation and my meager math skills, she's not more than 20 years old, brunette, maybe 105lbs...absolutely beautiful girl.

Very outgoing. I had a very good conversation with her, despite the age difference. Massage was little more than a back rub, but hey, that's not why we come here, is it? She looked after my needs very well, and I left a happy man...I would recommend to a friend.

I have always had a positive experience at EB. I don't live in Winnipeg so I don't get there very often but I had a lot of fun with Jolene a couple times. Beautiful girl and loved chatting with her. She is shy but so am I. I've tried to see her again but she seems to only work days now.

Posted via Mobile Device