I'll be in Winnipeg over Easter and really want to see Jordana again, does anyone know where Jordana went to? It would be my dream cum true if Jordana could be back working there while I'm visiting, gorgeous girl, great personality

One quarter of your posts are about this person (4 out of 16), at least one person has replied to you saying this person quit "years ago". Most of the rest of your posts (all of them?) are also asking another two or three girls, any or all of whom have probably moved on to other things by now if no-one is responding about them. Maybe it's time to consider other providers? Plenty of fish in the sea.

I'll be in Winnipeg over Easter and really want to see Jordana again, does anyone know where Jordana went to? It would be my dream cum true if Jordana could be back working there while I'm visiting, gorgeous girl, great personality

Jordana was great, I remember her. But I have seen girls who are even better providers and more beautiful than her at EB now so don't really miss her much. You should try paying a visit sometime to see who is available.

Yup. Live in the now. misty is there and goodness gracious now she has some fabulous bolt ons

Now she likes to be well treated for anything special. But she is in a high category.

• Like 1

Yup. Live in the now. misty is there and goodness gracious now she has some fabulous bolt ons

Now she likes to be well treated for anything special. But she is in a high category.

Misty's pictures looked very good but she was busy in a session last time when I went. I am going to keep her in mind for sure. Casey is another new girl there who is young and quite gorgeous as well. Also, she is very nice to talk to. Selection can sometimes be bad depending on the day but mostly you can find 1-2 good providers.

Casey is very hot as well but be careful she will let you play around a bit then want a big tip ..I am bummed that Bella is no longer there

I saw Misty last Saturday, and was thoroughly impressed. I'm not a big fan of bolt-ons, but the rest of the body is outstanding. She was very friendly and was very affectionate in both the tub and on the bed. Will definitely repeat.

I was there a few days ago and the regular ones I usually see were not there or busy so I decided to try a newer attendant.

Veronica, I think was her name, dark hair,

The first 40 minutes I was thinking I should have brought a book or something. She spent the first 20 minutes leaning back with both hands resting behind her head. The last 15 minutes was okay. Not going to repeat

• Like 1

Another recommendation I would like to add to the list is Lexi.

She is a bit mature than others I have seen there but wow she is fantastic.

Cute face. Captivating blue eyes.

Perfect 10/10 toned body.

Amazing service.

I am surprised that I missed this gem at EB before and would definitely have her on my must repeat list.

Wanted to see Kelsea as pics looked very hot but she wasn't available for another hour when I went so will go back to see her sometime.

• Like 2

Can someone give me a rough idea of what the damage is here for a basic hour that leaves you feeling happy? I'm a bit new in town and been to Diamonds once and found it over priced for what I experienced. I was at EB once in the 90s and it was not memorable. I'm always open to second chances!

I would say Casey and Jordana look different. Jordana was taller and Casey has bigger bust. Casey is about 5'4" and Jordana was 5'7" I believe. Moreover Jordana was a redhead I believe and Casey is blonde.

I think Casey is more beautiful than Jordana in my opinion. They both have a beautiful face but Casey's is better. She has captivating eyes, nice smile and smooth skin.

Went to EB for the first time today. First time ever getting a massage (of any kind). Sprang for the full hour with Lexie (I think that was her name). I have no complaints. She was nice to talk to and was pretty good with her massage which helped because I was nervous as hell haha. Might've gotten scared and tipped her a bit more than a more experienced person might have but oh well. Can anyone recommend any other girls? PM me please if there's anything I should know. Pointers would be helpful

It's just not the same as it was a few years back.

Good massage till the end, but service was very mechanical, no passion.

Granted it's what you do for a living, but if you are there to please your clients, I would prefer you pretend to enjoy what you do.

And don't ask me who it was, cause you won't find out.

Went to EB for the first time today. First time ever getting a massage (of any kind). Sprang for the full hour with Lexie (I think that was her name). I have no complaints. She was nice to talk to and was pretty good with her massage which helped because I was nervous as hell haha. Might've gotten scared and tipped her a bit more than a more experienced person might have but oh well. Can anyone recommend any other girls? PM me please if there's anything I should know. Pointers would be helpful

Did you see Lexi, the brunette with blue eyes? If yes, she is amazing.

Anyways lots of recommendations for you if you look at the above posts in this thread. Most recently I have seen the following ladies that I recommend:

Casey

Lexi

Rachel

Some recommendations by others:

Misty

Mandy

Edited by WpgBoy2015
Typo

when to eb earlier this week and must recommend Sabrina as well

I have tried to see her twice but both times she didn't show up for her shift. Will definitely like to try her out as pictures are very enticing for sure.

• Like 1