Getting Older

Just a thought,

I will be getting one year older this weekend. Body aches a bit more, a bit slower... takes me a bit more time to go from kissing the neck to going way down and kissing your foot.

Obviously, I can`t do in an hour what I would have done some years ago. Should I be penalised for slow play? The will is there but the mechanics are just not following.

Ladies, should a get a preferential rebate?

Guys, you will get there eventually..

Humor me.......

Just a thought,

I will be getting one year older this weekend. Body aches a bit more, a bit slower... takes me a bit more time to go from kissing the neck to going way down and kissing your foot.

Obviously, I can`t do in an hour what I would have done some years ago. Should I be penalised for slow play? The will is there but the mechanics are just not following.

Guys, you will get there eventually..

Humor me.......

I would say book an early tee time....get up real early and stretch and jump about and limber yourself up and be ready for tee off ;) This applies to mixed golf......best ball foursome ya better get up even earlier !! ;)

Sometimes slower is better. And this hobby is all about time spent with nice and sexy ladies. But time is money.

In my own experience, I prefer longer appointments fewer times, than short appointments where I don't benefit enough of the presence and intimacy of my preferred SP. But that is a personal choice.

But I understand quite well that with age we do not perform as well as we did younger, and our acrobatic performances have to be replaced by our more subtle talent of seduction and fantasy.

At least, pleasure is an eternal gift.

• Like 4

I`m taking notes. So far excercise and get ready ,,, and subtle talent.

I do have to agree that seduction is a huge part of my session these days and it goes both ways. That goes from being a respectful gentleman to having a truthful caring discussion. I also prefer longer session and being able to get more intimate with a lady. Yes, it is a business for a lady but I do believe that there may be still have some ties and comfort level. We are paying for the services but I like to believe that ladies will possibly be more ``friendly`` with you when you do respect them and appreciate that they are giving you what is the most intimate gift you may ever get.

• Like 1

I've only seen one or two posts advertising lower rates for older gentlemen and I can't recall the name of the lady. Be mindful that randomly asking for discounts may not be the right course of action, even for your case I would say.

Good luck :)

Some provider's locations have handicap parking...that's probably as good as the perks get, lol. Cat might have a stool for you to step up to her playbed too. ;) Have a great birthday!!

E.

• Like 2

This is an aspect of the game I've pondered for awhile now. I am fortunate to be the age I am (59) as I've lost more than a few at far younger ages :(. I am also fortunate to be in pretty decent physical shape, carrying and extra 10 or so pounds and I have had a few surgeries from sports injuries and the first part of the mornings isn't always pretty but all in all I can't complain. I have a positive outlook and have great joy in my life.

That being said, I've given lots of thought to hanging it up as it were. I don't play nearly as much as I did and find I'm less interested generally. The chase is more of a pain now. Part of it comes with age as men my age have declining testosterone levels which might explain the lack of interest. But that's not all of it for me, being 30-35 or more years older is becoming an issue for sure. I prefer 1/2 hour sessions for this reason.

I do expect this will be my last year in the game and then I'll ride off into the sunset with a smile on my face and lots of fond memories.

Peace

MG

• Like 6

I just want to underscore everything Cat has said. I work the same way. Longer, slower engagements are deeper, more meaningful and precious to me because of the quality of the connection we can make with each other. I accept that some gentlemen may visit me less often, but they and I both think it's worth the wait.

• Like 6

.., slow or fast.., it all depends on each person and at a certain time..

sometimes we are in the mood for longer play and sometimes we just just cant hold it.... ;) hehe

As for age.. I gotta admit I like older gentlemen.. As many of you had said.. experience cannot be improvised or taught... and little secret dont tell anyone. shhhhh... I got a thing for gray hair lol

• Like 8

Simply put.....I find my sexuality and my drive gets so much better with age and experience with women. So I just like to say thanks to those ladies. Oh and the sun and fun down here is fabulous! Back home soon.

BTW I'm not getting older I'm getting MUCH better at the sexuality,erotic,and sensual time with ladies! Comes with experience!

• Like 2

Well I'm approaching....gulp...52

What I have pleasantly discovered encounters aren't about orgasms or msog (although if I spent a week with a lady I likely could have msog LOL)

What I have discovered is that the pleasure derived in an encounter comes from the

connection made with a lady and in some cases friendships formed with a lady

But if getting older and slower concerns you just book longer encounters with a lady

A rambling

RG

• Like 7

Hello my dear,

One of the packages that I offer is intended for people who are looking for a slow and cuddly time together. It's an over night and and is also the least expensive package that I offer.

I feel that it's important to offer this service because we all need to be held by someone who cares about you and I feel that being held and wakeing up with someone should be acessable.

I've met far too many folks in their later years who are touch starved and lonely. I'm compensated for time spent like this in large part with stories, memories and some times tears, all of whitch are priceless.

This is in no way intended to be an advertisement for my services, but an example of a stlye of encounter that you may not have come across before.

Keep searching I'm sure that you will find someone who can provide you wirh what you need and want.

Much tenderness, Kay

• Like 6

Ain't it the truth old dog!...... Getting older is not so bad at all my friends!!

Love reading your posts man. Well written, humorous and you always speak the truth!

Thanks Old Dog.

• Like 2

I"m pretty much a minimum 2 hour guy. I also am a repeater. I'm not really interested in finding the latest hottie or spinner so much as as finding an SP I connect with and deepening our experience together. Believe me it gets better and better the more we get to understand each other.

I am pretty insatiable at times but I do spend time cuddling and talking and connecting. Intensity at many levels is what I enjoy.

Variety is important though..change it up...fast, slow, intense...spontaneous...it's all good.

• Like 5

Well being a newbie and also advancing in age, I haven't experienced how mucith slower I will be with the SPs. But as I get older, I find a good nap is required after an hour of "imtimecy". The biggest problem for any future SP I visitwill be waking me up to get out in time :confused0024:

• Like 1

Well, I am glad that this thread took off. Different from some of the other threads with questions like does she allow Dato or BBBJ. I got much more useful information. I found out that their are a lot of wonderful ladies that do enjoy older men, that Cat as a step to her bed, parking for disabled may be available.

A few comments:

To PassionVito: Nice that you have a thing for grey hair but with this thread, pubic hair would also have to be included.

To T-Kay girl: Do you allow snoring on your overnite package?

Lots of wise comments from fellow `` experienced``members and ladies.

and thank you for the B-day wishes......

• Like 1

I'm in my early 40s and struggling with aging gracefully. It's more like being dragged kicking and screaming into middle age. It means that the inevitable wisdom that comes with age does constant battle with the desire to be as good as one once was.

I admire and envy you (slightly) older guys. I'm hoping that I can settle into a more mellow style and learn to relax, not feel like I still have to prove something to myself. Don't get me wrong, I like to take my time, lots of foreplay and intimacy but I'm also still in love with the athleticism of it all. The wild passionate lovemaking that leaves you exhausted, dripping in sweat, weak and shaking at the knees.

It's just that the back and hips ain't what they used to be. That kind of sex at my age is kind of like drinking too much. Takes longer to recover from the fun than it took to have it in the first place...

:-D

Where to begin? I too am moving along on the calendar. I only wish that Cerb was around when I was younger. There are so many beautiful Ladies out there in Cerb Land. I am closing in on 60, I am more attracted to the ladies now than ever. I too prefer longer appointments I like to enjoy the Lady or Ladies I'm with,not rush in and out. I like to make sure that I pleasure the Lady i'm with.There is nothing better than knowing you can still satisfy a Lady. It not just about me. I love walking up to the door waiting to see the beauty awaiting me. In my mind all I think I hope she likes me. Once past the door with my heart bounding in my chest and the first kiss happens I feel more at ease. I always show up spic and span. It's just good edict. A little chat never hurts anyone it helps calm the HEART normal conversation. The main event will happen and everything will happen. Don't need to rush. My sex drive is higher now that when I was younger and it was high then. I don't know what's wrong with me. I hope it never ends. Sex is good for your heart so maybe I'll live forever. HA! HA! I was asked by a younger lady if I could go again. I looked at her and said YES and off we went again to completion. Yes I was a Happy,Happy,Happy. I probably could have gone again. The lady looked at me amazed. Yes nearly 60 and still like the Ever ready BUNNY. I can tell you I have never seen so many gorgeous ladies in one spot as on Cerb. Sorry Passion for my numbers that is my age. I hope you enjoyed my story. To all the lovely ladies on Cerb. LOL

Additional Comments:

Well Eric my methods are:

I go to the gym everyday for an hour and workout. I take my vitamins and pre workout drink etc.

The lulu lemon pants at the gym give me the drive. Oh my God.

I still work part time.

I don't sit around.

I am in good shape. I hardly take a drink of booze the odd glass of red wine good for the HEART and the occasional beer Guinness also good for the ticker.

That's how I stay in shape.

I eat properly, brush and floss regularly.

I do not take any precipitation drugs yet.

I smile a lot.

I love SEX,and the odd DUO when the pocket book can afford it. If I were a Millionaire I would be with the ladies everyday.

There are a lot of gorgeous ladies on CERB. I wish CERB was around when I was younger. The only way in my day was the newspaper not that good.

I'm sorry all the ladies I have been with I have always been able to get to the second round. I am sure in some cases I could keep going.

I am not bragging that is the way I am. Sorry.

• Like 3

as I am older as well ... I find older men better lovers ... there is something to be said for experience ... younger men want the MILF experience like a notch on their belt ... but are very limited in their experience ... there is more to it then jack hammering ;)

• Like 1