What music are you listening to right now?

Guest P*rry

Avicii's - Hey Brother (Hey Sister) - caught my attention for its beat. After hearing the song a few times I started to listen to the lyrics! I found the song very emotional. They resonated with me prompting me to call my sisters. I had to tell them that I love them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2QyOtukinU

Guest c**io**m7
Avicii's - Hey Brother (Hey Sister) - caught my attention for its beat. After hearing the song a few times I started to listen to the lyrics! I found the song very emotional. They resonated with me prompting me to call my sisters. I had to tell them that I love them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2QyOtukinU

Yup...an amazing, and moving, tune.

Today, a mix of Adele, Alicia Keys, and Keith Jarrett. Strange mix maybe, pop rock, soft jazz, but everything smooth.

Feeling staying at home with a good book, music, and maybe something more naughty ... later. mmm

Guest c**io**m7

Traci Lords Last Drag. Thanks Midnite-Massage, that is a pretty good song...who knew Ms Lords had it in her.

Guest P*rry

I get a kick out of the song are you going to "Stay The Night" sung by Hayley Williams. The title says it all for me.

Guest c**io**m7

At work, got my headphones on listening to Guns n Roses. Current song playing is November Rain.

At work, got my headphones on listening to Guns n Roses. Current song playing is November Rain.

That's one of my ATFs - just love it. I used to watch the video and listen to it over and over again.

Guest c**io**m7

just finished putting together a small library of 40 songs that have a special meaning for me, artists include: Joe Cocker, Eric Clapton, Bette Middler, Shakira, Guns N Roses, Keith Urban, Poison, Eagles and Steppenwolf.

I now sit to continue writing my book as the first song plays...let the creativity and thoughts flow...

Guest c**io**m7
That's one of my ATFs - just love it. I used to watch the video and listen to it over and over again.

Mine is Patience...just had it cranked in the car singing at the top of my lungs. ;-)

My teen years were in the 70's so I have always been a huge Eagle's fan. Spent an hour this afternoon watching an Eagles Documentary on TV then listened to their music most if the evening.

Been listening to a soft rock playlist from the 80's on youtube all evening...the best one i've heard so far...I'm a sucker so soft rock ;) gets me in the mood lol