What do you think is attractive?

I thought it would be interesting to see what people find attractive at first sight. Lets face how many times have you walk by someone and you thought they were hot. What did you like physically about them?

I thought this would be interesting cause men tend to appeal more to physical appearance than woman do. Lets keep in mind this is just first glance and you don't know them just looks. So picture you're dream girl or guy and what would they look like, or just pick a few feat you like. It could be anything.

For me

I love woman eyes and smiles to me those 2 thing can be so hot.

Since physical appearance is only skin deep and true beauty come from inside what feat do you find attractive that is non physical.

For me a sense of humour and kindness this can completely change my attraction to them.

So what does everyone else find attractive?

Interesting thought... soon to be muddied by my incoherent delivery.

When I was young it was three B's ... BIG BOOBED BLONDES.... and for a few decades, those were the parameters under which I operated.

Now... as I reach the Jurassic epoch of my life, I find my tastes are far more fluid.

My tastes tend to weigh more on inclusiveness rather than exclusivity; I am attracted to far more women now than I ever was before. Initial attraction can be to any number of things but now I find that the more I look, the more I see; the more I see, the greater the attraction.

It's probably not as specific as you would like as an answer, but as I tried to qualify a response with specifics, it dawned on me that some of the women that I love dearly in this world and the one beyond don't fit in any of the tiny boxes I tried to construct.

I told ya it was going to be incoherent.

• Like 2

At first sight, I'm all about CURVES! I love me some cushin' for the pushin! I can be attracted to women of all shapes/sizes/colors (hair or skin), but what stops me in my tracks is a woman with a few extra lbs in all the right places!

That said, nothing beats a woman who laughs at my cheesy jokes and makes me laugh with hers, regardless of looks.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

For years at a strictly superficial level I was an ardent "ass man" and could not help myself from checking out ladies out. I didn't have a specific preference for any size shape, if she had an ass I checked her out LOL.

Although, I still do have an appriciation for all things ass the first thing I notice over that past few years is eye's. Specificly, eyes that convey a depth and kindness and a raw smoldering sensuality. Those eyes will turn me to putty.

Finally, if I just see a lady from a distance and not up close its always ladies that have an air of elegance about them that catch my eye. Elegance in the sence that she carries herself with poise, confidence and a general well put togetherness.

• Like 2

Hot, fiery, brunette, brown-eyed, Eastern European spinners, 30-40, with drizzling sexy accents, high heels, tight skirts, hot legs and nice bums. In one word: Romanian. Hard on the heart though. Any other brunette with an accent will do: Quebecois, Spanish, Thai, etc; and should I ever settle down again, Filipina!

• Like 1

As "new age" as my answer will sound like, i don't tend to "pick up on" what someone looks like physically anymore, at least not in the same way i used to as 20 years ago.

Its what seeps through, the less tangible if you will (i.e. confidence, elegance, intelligence, a sense of quick wit, humour, sincerity, etc ...) in a way, that will come through to me in the form of a smile, the way someone carries themselves etc ....

And as the saying goes .... The eyes are the mirror of the soul ....

Edited by m*s**rt
added some thoughts ...
  • Like 2

Well now if its an attraction to a man the first thing that strikes me is the eyes,the soul of the person the rest can follow,if it is a woman I am attracted to its the curves ,its that handful of hip to hold and carress.

• Like 1

As for a woman, I like all sorts of body styles and a woman that dresses in a way that complements her features is very sexy. On first sight the eyes and smile has most impact. I realize the question is on "first sight" but an attractive woman to me is confident, considerate, kind, acccepts you for who you are but at the same time brings the best out of you and appreciates your cooking even though she is a way better cook than you.

As for a man, I like a man that hits well with runners in scoring position, has power and speed, a good throwing arm, never gets thrown out at third, never misses a sign, and plays his position to a gold glove standard. Or to say it simply, Andre Dawson!

• Like 1

They type of women who turns me on are the princess, prissy type (I'm not trying to offend anyone). When I'm dating a woman I like to feel like I'm the one taking care of her and I like having my chops busted in a playful way. I like her to tell me what she wants and I want her to be in control , big smile.

I always had a thing for Penelope Cruz. I want her to yell at me in Spanish and then I want to......

Penelope-Cruz.jpg

The type of man that turns me on is very different than the type of woman that turns me on. I like a good sense of humor, someone who has patients and someone who stimulates me mentally.

I always liked Freddy Prince junior. Tall, dark and handsome.

tumblr_ltegclJ89Q1qkyg0ho1_400.jpg

For a man...burly is the best description. I want to be enveloped by a MAN...a masculine man. Kind face, chest hair, nice butt. I had a huge crush on Tom Berenger when he was in Platoon and on Cheers. I guess that's the natural instinct to be protected. Don't get me wrong, a mmmm is a mmmm and I love all men.

For a woman... I will admire any woman on the street that catches my fancy but to be intimate requires a "connection". My admiration comes from how she comports herself. Confidence is a huge turn. Style and demeanor attract me.

• Like 2

I am only into men so I'll say what I find attractive in a man

obvious confidence-someone who doesn't let anyone intimidate them

a man who is positive, who always looks on the bright side

a sense of humor is a must

and of course compassion -for others, especially animals

all these and the looks and sex appeal of colin farrell and theres the perfect male-jmo:biggrin:

• Like 1

If I'm going by just looks its a nice ass with thigh gap. I am also drawn to women with amazing eyes like Mila Kunis, Zoey Deschanel, Giada De Laurentiis or from Cerb the lovely Genevieve Marceau.

• Like 1

The older I get, the more I realize that I'm turning into a zombie. 'Cos the only thing I really care about is.... brains.

• Like 3

Like others in this thread I'm at a point where I'm most interested in the contents, not the packaging.

My eye can still be drawn by a pretty face, nice curves, and clothes that are tasteful with a touch of sexy. But I've too often seen these things fail to deliver on their superficial promise, so I don't put much faith in them by themselves any more. I can appreciate them still, but they don't really stir me.

The thing that really gets my attention is someone who's engaged, energetic, looks people in the eye with a smile, and who has bent but not broken in the face of life's inevitable setbacks.

I find I'm really drawn to a woman who has a bit of poise, humour, playfulness, and a slight elusiveness -- a sense that there's always something more about her that's still unrevealed and which it's tremendously rewarding to keep working at. And for the long term, someone I have confidence can contribute actively to building something unique together.

• Like 3

Poise, style, grooming and confidence.

There's nothing less appealing than a scruffy girl meandering along the sidewalk, smoking, and blathering into a cellphone while oblivious to the world around her.

I am impressed by a woman who is well dressed, walks with a sense of purpose and looks like she can "get things done". And will.

• Like 1

I must say I'm more on the inner attraction of someone. But if I had to narrow it out down.

First on the physical side it is 'facial structure'. I find a wowan with a certain who has a certain look ususally with something unique like high cheek bones, dimples or nice full soft lips...is someone who will quickly catch my attention. It isn't all those things or anyone specific just usually something that say in my head...Wow she looks good!

But upon meeting it has to be confidence. I really love a woman who 'has it together'. Often they are smart too. Once a conversation starts I can really find myself drawn into a woman of this type. And I love the feeling of that happening.

Cub

• Like 1

A great smile and personality go a long way, plus confidence. Put all of that together and you have one dynamite lady!

• Like 1

I will be honest. Physical attraction and youth. A body covered by very pale skin. Smiling helps too especially if it is directed at me. As for things other than physical (like personality, humor or confidence) well I wouldn't know it at first (I think the OP question was what attracts me when I see a lady at first sight).

• Like 1

What I find attractive physically varies day to day. I don't have one particular 'type' that does it for me. One day it might be an exotic brunette, the next a fiery redhead, etc. Although I am a sucker for a flirty smile and sexy eyes! But like a lot of people have said, it's more about what's inside. Confidence, sense of humour, intelligence, kindness, caring are just some of the things I find attractive.

• Like 1

Strickly physically, i'd go with a slim/skinny girl with small breasts. A beautyful face and nice hairstyle (very partial to loose hair) Bonus points for glasses!

There's lots of other things i find attractive physically, but that's the best bet for me to find someone attractive.

Physical attractiveness is not the only criteria, nor is it the most important.... but i've yet to learn mind reading. So for now, unless i know someone, first thing i notice will always be the physic.

• Like 1