Reading old dogs thread got me thinking if men like it when woman are well groomed down there, how about for us men?

Ladies what do you think men should do?

Men what is your experience?

I'll admit from the waist down got my fair share of hair. So from time to time I trim it, just to keep it short. I find hygienically its better especially once you start to sweet. Only around my manhood. I've shaved it all off a few time but damn it itches when It grows a bit. Not to mention in groaned hair omg that can be painful. Shaving it all can take some skill. I won't shave the balls, I'll trim it but not use a razor. Did it once cut it and omg not a place to have a small cut on. I suppose waxing may be an option but I hear that can make a groaned man cry.

• Like 1

If I may interject, I love manscaping! Makes for better blowjobs. Hehe. And for razor burn or those pesky itchy red bumps, there is a product called "Bikini Zone" that works wonders.

• Like 2

Good Hygiene always makes for a very nice time.

Good Hygiene + Manscaping = My clients hitting the absolute highest mark on my YMMV scale. Always makes for an awesome time.

• Like 5

For myself I do manscape as I feel it is more hygienic and cleaner. I personally feel better and more confident for an appointment when I do, as well the sensations are much better.

Since it's my preference for the ladies to be shaved, I feel it is the least I can do to make our time together more mutually enjoyable

• Like 2

Guest S****r

I guess I may be in the minority, but.....I LIKE the feel of hair under the caress of my hand. I find it very sensual and part of the turn on. For sure!

Guest ot***amal***

That sounds really painful.

I keep it well groomed since I expect the same from an sp.

I wonder if any man has ever had a "sack wax" done?

Nope, there's something about waxing that makes me cringe. That said, I do keep the boys shaved real nice and clean. Been shaving the fellas for quite a few years now and have not had any accidents or injuries. I use a high quality disposable and a nice heavy shave gel. Then, after the shower, moisturize the area with a good skin lotion. Presto! Nice soft smooth skin :)

I recommend shaving around 12 to 24 hours in advance of a session, and usually do it the day before. Why? I like to shave nice and close, and inevitably you will cause some skin abrasion or some miniscule nicking and damage, which you might not even notice. Giving some time allows the skin to heal over nicely, which gives me some added piece of mind in terms of any skin-on-skin contact, like when she has my balls in her mouth. :)

Word of caution about moisturizing the area.. If you do so, make sure you shower again BEFORE your intimate time with the lady. Some years ago, I learned that some moisturizers contain enough oil base to cause condom failure!! After the second time this happened, I realized that the residual moisturizer was causing condom breakage. Thankfully we had no bad health consequences, but it was a lesson for me.

• Like 3

Trimmed, shaved or natural, I like it all. I think you have to look at your whole body. If you truly hairy everywhere, seeing a bald area can look strange, so just trim if you want or leave it natural. If you generally hairless overall, then a shave works well. However, razor stubble is never fun so if you are going to shave, keep it up.

Waxing? Are you kidding me? No, won't do it to my kitty, why do it to yours?

I've shaved my manhood once, hated it and never did it again. Now I trim everything with clippers on the lowest setting. But further I always keep the rest of me trimmed as well including armpits and chest but not on the lowest setting. The back and ass get waxed. Even as a guy I think back and ass hair is disgusting. (yes between the cheeks too)

I've never really been into oral on me (not sure why but it dosent do it for me) I'd really prefer to kiss than get oral so I usually divert my partner back to the kissing when she goes for oral. Therefore I've never felt that I needed to shave bare for her pleasure. Hand play while were kissing is more my speed.

Edited by nlwoodchuck
additional info added
  • Like 2

I've been manscaping since I can remember. I started losing my hair when I was eighteen (OMG that was 13 years ago, seems like yesterday!) and decided at the time to be proactive and shave the whole thing. Luckily I have a nice head and I've been doing it ever since, becoming quite comfortable with a razor. Shortly after I started shaving my head I moved south to my manly parts. I tried everything I could think of or read about, completely shaved (too weird), triangle leading to the treasure trail (didn't look right on me), and countless other configurations. What I've learned in over a decade of pube design is for me, being of slightly less than average body hair, what works best is light trimming of my upper bush area with an adjustable trimmer, and clean shave for my balls and shaft. It looks neat and clean and I haven't had any complaints of pubes being caught in the throat. As for avoiding razor burn, I use the same aftershave lotion on my balls as I do on my head and face, Nivea sensitive skin aftershave balm. Seems to keep those little red bumps down and usually avoids the ingrown hairs (though those little bastards still happen from time to time). And as was previously mentioned (and should be common sense) be sure to wash before an appointment! Nobody wants to suck on aftershave and it can lead to broken condoms.

• Like 2

For me I treat it as a regular date. Clean trim and even shave depending on the mood. It is tricky to get it done right but makes for a more fun and enjoyable time.

Funny this thread started when just yesterday, I had a MA complete the manscaping for me while we were in the shower together, first time for me getting this service(I brought my own razor ;) but this was all pre-planned ).

It was totally erotic, sitting on the bench, very hot water, very aroused, and she shaved me very well, without any nicks.

I shave below all the time, I actually use hair conditioner to lather to soften the hairs, it works well and I might shave once or twice a week.

I never use any after shave balm, I've been shaving below for 20 plus years, the skin gets use to it, and I honestly don't get the red bumps at all, ever.

Yesterday was completely sensual, and very sexy, having a beautiful lady on her knees in front of me,holding my" c----k" and shaving my scrotum was ...well...fucking hot! :)

She also shaved around my nipples, keeping the area around areola smooth for nipple play,clamps and of course some light biting. She did a great job there too, of course she tweaked my nipples, with her fingers, and licked and bit them while in the shower.

Think I will request this service again, any ladies that like to perform this service to me shoot me a pm, I'm always listening :)

• Like 1

Clean shaved/trimmed is my preference but not a requirement to see me. Also clean shaven/trimmed also gets you to the top of my ymmv spectrum, big smile. I always appreciate when a man takes a little extra time to groom himself.

Maybe we should start a list of the providers who would offer this type of service! Sounds amazing!!!

I try to keep the playground clean and waxing works better for me. There are providers who do this service. My favorite has moved on but it can be on the menu I'm sure somewhere.

The rewards to having a clean "shave" or wax is worth the trouble!!!

Cheers,

Travlinman

Of course, there are good ways to manscape, and... less good ways. For gentlemen of strong constitution, or ladies of sadistic disposition... read on!

• Like 4

I love to devour a man, his penis and balls, but I don't want to eat his hair, sorry just being truthful. You don't have to go bare but at least trim it back to where it won't interfere. Other body hair doesn't bother me though.

• Like 2

I personally enjoy a well trimmed lady and I think it is absolutely necessary for guys to keep it neat as well. Its a tricky game, but if you take your time fellas, the sensation of a bald sac will send you over the moon. I'm not sure about the wax idea though, sounds a little scary. Peace all. xo.

I guess that's why my handle is shaved.

I got ride of all that hair years ago. I will never go back. I have had no complaints from the ladies. It is so much more sensitive this way. I had one lady who is totally SAFE after a few visits I have to. I said what. She looked at me and said I have to put your bag in my mouth. I said it's all yours. She hasn't looked back she loves it. I love the ladies shaved as well. I like to lick and suck all the parts of her down there. I will never go back.

• Like 1

Whenever I see a manscape thread I think of this...........

A famous quote from Sara McQuestion

For some reason I want to say...

"Dunk your balls in Neet"

But don't do that... I assume that neet or nair may not be safe for the tender nutsack skin of the netherworld. :grin:

I just wanted to say Dunk you balls in Neet.