They can evoke fond memories, displeasure, cause us to drool, smells- what are some of your favorite and least favorite smells.

Of course I love the smell of my little cuddle bugs (my dogs)

lilacs

toast

a turkey cooking

bacon frying

smells I don't like

farts

some lillys

cabbage cooking

gasoline

bad breath

fish cookiing

spicy perfumes or colognes

• Like 1

My grade 8 teacher had the most wonderful smell of powder. That was my first memory of her, and she was a great teacher at a time of my life that things were not the greatest. I remember smelling that specific smell years later, and actually looked around to see where she was. It wasn't her, but the memory was so vivid, it instantly brought back a flood of memories of that time of my life. I hate most perfumes and colognes because I am allergic to most but this one was wonderful.

Love the smell of good food cooking, puppy breath and fresh tar on the roof.

• Like 2

I love aromatherapy. I like almost every scent out there. My favs are:

spruce

wintergreen

geranium

rose

ylang ylang

but also.....

bacon

fring onion and garlic in butter

puppy breath

puppy feet( sometimes they smell like popcorn???)

my dog Ceaser has a nice smell too for some reason, lol

I like perfume such as:

DKNY

sexy212

bilberry

colgon...

Giorgio Armani!!!

Boss

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

Fresh cut grass

Quality coffee

Maple

Dislikes:

Burning rubber

Cooking cabbage (said already I think)

People with bo or bad breath... Obviously

Favourite

Fresh baked cookies

Outside air after it rains

Coconut

Swimming pool (chlorine)

And most of all, fresh pussy!

Least favourite

Body odour

Strong air fresheners

Dog farts

Sour pussy!

• Like 2

I have many smells that I like -

and not in that order

- flowers such as rose, jasmine

- freshly-opened can of ground coffee

- food such as freshly cooked and ready-to-eat curry dishes ( but not on my clothing or smell lingering in the house)

- smells of my favorite SPs ( not necessary perfume)

- meat being cooked on the BBQ

Smells that turn me off-

- fishy smell

- moldy smell

- bad breath, stale coffee breath

• Like 1

Guest Ot**w***og****n

I like the smell of: French fries cooking in a chip wagon; onions, bacon, garlic frying in a pan; Brazilian coffee being ground or dripping in the coffee maker; when she was alive the smell of my wife's hair; the interior of a new car; Christmas trees; turkey roasting in the oven; most flowers; and fine red wine when uncorked.

I dislike the smell of: cigarette/cigar/pipe smoke; body odours/bad breath; roof tar and road ashphalt; and most politicians at all levels of government.

Guest B**na***oy

Like:

Baby powder

Soft perfume on a women

Buttered Pop Corn

Bacon

Anything on the BBQ

The smell of Cristy in the morning ;-) I couldn't resist

Dislike:

Strong body odors, especially on the bus

Cigar and cigarette smoke

Being so sensory, I am a total smell glutton.

Sandalwood

Sweet orange & Black Cherry incense

gas

ionized air

fresh baked apple pie and bread (thanks Nan)

A beautiful smelling man

musk

Once a Year Massage Bars from Lush

Wood smoke

Popcorn

BBQ ribs

I can't stand the smell of javex

Now I want to go smell stuff!! lol

• Like 2

I like the smell of: French fries cooking in a chip wagon; onions, bacon, garlic frying in a pan; Brazilian coffee being ground or dripping in the coffee maker; when she was alive the smell of my wife's hair; the interior of a new car; Christmas trees; turkey roasting in the oven; most flowers; and fine red wine when uncorked.

I dislike the smell of: cigarette/cigar/pipe smoke; body odours/bad breath; roof tar and road ashphalt; and most politicians at all levels of government.

Lol, yes most politicians stink! good one.

So many of the smells we like come from positive moments in our lives. That is why we like some smells that others will hate.

I like:

The smell inside a dairy barn

Diesel exhaust

Autumn leaves

Strawberry pies

Bacon cooking

Fresh brewed coffee

bonfires

The ocean

I hate:

Bad breath

B.O.

• Like 1

I am not sure if this is weird or not, (not that I really care - lol) but I really like the smell of my own pussy. :) It reminds me of special times, past and present, and gives me a good feeling. Often when I am laying around by myself, I like to dip in a finger or two every so often and take a little whiff. Especially if I have been alone for the day and haven't showered since the morning and it smells very pussy-like... mmm.. This really turns me on.

Recently I had someone request that I wear cotton panties for an encounter because cotton traps the yummy pussy scent better than polyester or other materials. This had never crossed my mind before, but the idea really got me going while I anticipated the session. Once we were together, I kept my panties on for a while when we played and I rubbed my cotton covered pussy all over his face. The friction and thought of him inhaling my scent into his nostrils was enough to drive me over the edge! Yum.

I also really like the smell of my pussy on someone else's face. After enjoying a man pleasuring me orally, and then going up for a kiss and his face is covered in my scent... Fuck, that's hot! ;)

I always appreciate a man who truly loves the smell of pussy in general too. It's almost always a sign that he is passionate and appreciates all of the special little things about women. A man who relishes the smell of a delicious fresh pussy is always a good lover too. :)

• Like 6

The scent of coconut on a womans hair. I too love to relish in the scent of a womans pussy on my skin after a romp. That's the main reason I don't like to shower immidately after encounter with an SP.

Additional Comments:

I also love to smell and taste a womans fingers after she's played with herself.

• Like 2

I have a very specific smell that triggers a lot of memories of things past for me.

It is the smell of a madeleine biscuit dipped in linden tea.

• Like 1

So many I like;

- women and in particular the contrast between a light perfume and their natural pussy

- bread baking

- summer camp fire and in winter walking outside and smelling all the fireplaces

- babies

- puppies

- sawdust/wood cutting

Not so good;

- body odour

- mustard

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Not so good is the smell of peanut butter.Not allergies. Not so good

Sandalwood Oil, I do l do alternative healing and its my favourite oil for attumentnts . That being said it is almost extinct and we will have to wait 20 years for the trees to mature again.

Lets conserve and let this beautiful tree flourish so we can enjoy its oils and beautiful scents to the fullest again !

• Like 2

Turn on scents;

Givenchy pi for men

L'or by Dior for women

Coconut

Fresh laundry (fabric softener)

Turn off scents;

Body Odor

wet dog

skunk

black licorice

• Like 1

One I hope we'll all get to experience soon -the smell of fresh cut grass:icon_mrgreen:

Dislike- the smell of bad doggy breath- it may mean there is an infection in your dogs mouth, dental work or a cleaning may be needed, pay attention to this. Bad teeth can lead to other health problems in your dog, be vigilant and brush their teeth:icon_biggrin: