I see that we have a favorite Super Villain thread but I beleive we dont have a Favorite Super Hero.... And now that Ironman III is on the big screen...

I love Wonder woman.., She was always my fav superhero since I was little girl... here is how I look like dress like her...

picture.php?albumid=6788&pictureid=46167

Now tell me who is your fav Superhero!!!

Superman of course and I can't wait to see the new movie next month! I'm checking out the new Iron Man movie this afternoon.

• Like 1

Guest **ng***1

Superman gets my vote. The new movie "Man of Steel" looks amazing. Iron man is pretty cool too. But mostly because of RDJr. He makes the role!!

Guest *Ste***cque**

More of a comic book hero than a super hero, but I'm sure he could kick any of their butts!

Tarzan of the Apes

Guest N***he**Ont**y

The God Of Thunder The Mighty Thor.Because he swings Mjolnir really well.

Guest B**na***oy
I see that we have a favorite Super Villain thread but I beleive we dont have a Favorite Super Hero.... And now that Ironman III is on the big screen...

I love Wonder woman.., She was always my fav superhero since I was little girl... here is how I look like dress like her...

picture.php?albumid=6788&pictureid=46167

Now tell me who is your fav Superhero!!!

I can take a hint when I see one. My favorite superhero is Super Vitto. :bigclap:

My favorite for a long time has been Wolverine.

Not so much for his exploits or even adamantium skeleton, but his mutation seem the most interesting for day-to-day life: you always look "mature adult", perfect muscle tone, don't get fat, don't get sick, not near-immortal (better than really immortal, considering the human psych).

• Like 1

I was never huge in to comic books, but my two favorites were Green Lantern and Green Arrow for some reason. Still a huge fan of both!!!

• Like 1

Since Superman already has his fans and because I'm pretty much the only one who likes the character, I'll give a nod to Cyclops of X-men.

That said, after seeing PassionVitto's version of Wonder Woman I suspect she could probably use the Lasso of Truth to change my vote...

• Like 1

My favorite Super Hero of all is Sara McQuestion! She is a real life sexual superhero right here in our very own realm! She can make the sun come out by just opening her mouth and keeps evil away by her very presence!

cat

• Like 4

My favorite Super Hero of all is Sara McQuestion! She is a real life sexual superhero right here in our very own realm! She can make the sun come out by just opening her mouth and keeps evil away by her very presence!

cat

You beat me to it Cat !!!

It's amazing when you meet Sara the awesome sexual super hero !!! ..... then if you are lucky enough to meet Saurus... and she changes super hero outfits....well...."undresses" .... whoa baby !!! Then you are totally helpless under her superpowers :) Woo Wooooooo

• Like 1

Guest paq****5

As a youngster we use to share Marvel Comics with friends and I was always attracted by Captain America! Today with more maturity I am attracted by Cerb Wonder Woman Passion Vitto. Uniform colours are similar but CWWPV curves are much better!

Hit-Girl. =D

But really, i could probably give a list of 100 heroes i like....i'm that geeky.

• Like 2

I don't think he's technically a "superhero" cause he has no powers but I do like the green hornet. He's Bad Ass!

But growing up I always loved spiderman :)

• Like 1

'Kay I'm a huge comic junkie so I'm going to totally geek out on all of you right now.

Now when we're talking superheroes I think we have to differentiate between antiheroes and actual heroes. My two favorite characters aren't particularly heroic so I can't really consider them superheroes.

Sooo....when referring to a super-HERO? I guess I'd have to say Superman. Never been able to get into the comics, although I've really tried. Considering Superman is DC's flagship character also means he's involved in literally every title DC has....which means I'd have to pretty much read everything they publish in order to know what the hell is going on in a Superman comic. A wise woman once said

tumblr_mebmn2wvdi1rkt54ro1_500.gif

But I have always been a huge fan of the character, and I absolutely loved the Christopher Reeve movies (even the bad ones lol), was more than pleased with Superman Returns, was a loyal follower of Lois and Clark (except the last season), was a loyal follower of Smallville and am totally psyched for Man Of Steel. And even though they are far before my time I really dug the Max Fleischer Superman cartoons from the 1930's and the George Reeves television show from the 1950's.

Now....my all time favorite comic book protagonists (some might consider them superheroes but I don't).

I'd have to say The Incredible Hulk (cause I love those classic Universal "science gone wrong" monster movies which was the basis for his character. Particularly Frankenstein and Jekyll and Hyde):

tumblr_m86gley1BP1qiknbco1_1280.jpg

Tied neck and neck with The Punisher (cause I love 80's action movies and I love Viet Nam related movies, the Viet Nam war is a big factor in his character).

Untold_Tales_of_Punisher_MAX_Vol_1_4_Textless.jpg

I'm also a huge fan of psychological thrillers, Seven, Silence of The Lambs, Sybil, Primal Fear, stuff like that. And Hulk and Punisher are about as close you can get to psychological thrillers in comic book land. Something which isn't explored nearly enough in the movies IMO. But I won't get into why these 2 characters are psychologically fascinating because I'd be here all day lol.

(Told you I'd totally geek out....can't say I didn't warn you)

Additional Comments:

Oh and She-Hulk because of her raging libido lol

SheHulk03.jpg

• Like 1

i could real on and on about the comic universe and really nerd out... but wolverine has always had a special place in my heart :)... also animal from the muppets

• Like 1

I cannot believe nobody picked Comet Man. :(

S'okay....before I picked this moniker, I'd never heard of him, either.

• Like 1

I've always been a fan of DC comics Karate Kid. He had no special 'super' powers, but he is a master of every form of martial arts to have been developed by the 31st century. The extent of his skill is so great that he can severely damage various types of hard material with a single blow and was briefly able to hold his own against Superboy through use of what he called "Super Karate".

I'm also partial to Rorschach from the Watchmen graphic novel by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons. To me he was a psychotic Batman without the cool gadgets. He was what Batman could become.

• Like 1

well i will not say what super hero's i hate and there is a lot of them. but i will pick 2 of the ones that come to my mind

wolverine he's Canadian come on

and i will say spawn just to mix it up.

• Like 1