Emiafish - WooT! 500 posts!!

My apologies for my tardiness on this one you sexy amazing thing you. I was enraptured with your naughty writing and completely distracted from noticing the post roll over.....I hope you'll forgive me or at least spank me!!

Seriously though, your posts are wonderful and sexy and humorous and I do so enjoy them. I'm looking forward to many more...some with bated breath!! *rawr* xo

• Like 2

Guest B**na***oy

Congratulations on reaching this significant milestone. Your posts are always interesting and well throughout. Thank you.

Congrats Dear.... Thank you so much for sharing your wit and insight with all of us in Cerbie world!! You really are a very well spoken beautiful man, looking forward to reading more and more of your posts.

Kisses my Dear

xoxo

• Like 2

Guest webothscore

Well done, your diverse posts are very entertaining.

Thank you to all on the Board. CERB is an adult wonderland. I have enjoyed getting to know some of you through your posts, and some of you in the flesh, hee.

After 14 months of early retirement I have recently accepted a position for a job here in the Nation's Capital. This may or may not cut down on my posting as I shall be returning to the world of 9 to 5. In any case, I expect to be around for the foreseeable future and hope to share more madness and debauchery with this community.

• Like 2

Let me offer my hearty congratulations too!

And thanks for your contributions.

• Like 1