Congrats to Midnite-Massage for Hitting the 200th Post

I know this may look fishy, but when I saw Tracie's congrats to me for 500+ posts, I noticed she just hit the 200 mark. Tracie is a great contributor and she encourages community participation. I look forward to reading many more of Tracie's posts, the fun ones, the hot ones and the quirky.

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

Tracie, you know how much I appreciate you. Congratulation for those 200 posts, but more importantly, thanks for being such a meaningful participant. Sometimes you're the voice of sanity around here, but above all, you have this natural ability to lead us into the wonderful world of sexual fantasy. A big thank you.

:bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap:

Guest D***el B***e

Hey midnite-massage, me again!

Congrats on number 200. I'm still a ways from there myself but I'm working on it.

Guest C**Tra****er

Congratulations Tracie! Your contributions to this community with your funny, sexy posts and super hot pictures make me stay tuned to cerb!

Well done and keep them cumming ;-)

Guest paq****5

Congrats to you Midnight Massage! You deserve this in the community. You are always first most of the time to support all of us. Keep up the great posts

congratulations for 200, i have enjoyed our talks and look forward to many more conversations with you. can not wait for you to get to 500 as you life a lot of people up with your posts.

• Like 1

Congrats Gorgeous! Your point of view is always interesting and you seem to have the same perverted sense of humor I do! Good job on your first 200 and I look forward to many more!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I need to ask the MOD at what level I can get more commenting power. Usually I want to comment but can't because I've apparently done too much talking and my thanks cannot convey my adorable wit and charm to the fullest! lol

Then again, I wouldn't be nearly as much fun without all you wonderful sexy people nudging me to be naughty! I can behave until nudged...or prodded..or licked..kissed, sucked and nuzzled has the same effect too. Who am I kidding, I don't need much of a reason to be naughty it just happens! *kisses*

Congratulations on your first 200 sweet 'n charming posts, Midnite-Massage.

AFAIK, I think the commenting power is fixed for everyone for each 24-hour period. Sad really, to throttle all that unbounded, bubbly, witty, absorbing MM personality! :)

Carry on just as you are. :)

FR

• Like 1

Great work, and nice posts in the social groups, too!

Thanks for your contributions.

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

You're quite the eagle eye to notice that! but yes. there's a reason for everything! ;-)

Al, did you plan your post around the number "69"? You naughty boy! You'll be nudging 100 before you know it.

You gentlemen make me smile...thank you!!