What are some activities that you enjoy when the weather isn't fit to be out in:)

I like to go shopping, watch some good movies, go to a cozy restaurant and spend the afternoon sampling the menu:)

or invite a couple of friends over and play some kind of game-scrabble, is my favorite

I would honestly have to say having sex is my favorite rainy day indoor activity!!! :69::bddog::Cunning::hump::makeout:

• Like 8

Catching up on some reading or surfing on-line (especially CERB of course). But just like Vanessa...having sex is my fav activity! Whatever the weather.

• Like 1

Staying close to home, my daughter went to the hospital (precautionary) but not yet in labour.

Learning how to use Lightroom, need to get my photos organized.

• Like 1

Guest a**4*
I would honestly have to say having sex is my favorite rainy day indoor activity!!! :69::bddog::Cunning::hump::makeout:

That is a very good way to spend a rainy day i like the way you think Vanessa even better if it was in a cabin with a fire...:aol_doggystyle:..:aol_cunnilingus:

One of my favourite activities is to just curl up and read a nice book whenever I get the chance to. It's one of my favourite past times. Something else that I like to do is to go and sit in my car down by the river and just watch the rain and just write in my journal and reflect on life in general.

• Like 2

Of course, a great movie, a roast in the oven, maybe a drink or two.

The cats and dog are all bored out of their minds, so I like doing things to keep them occupied too. They want to go out, but I hate cleaning up the mud they track back in, so inside they stay till the rain stops!

Some bedroom aerobics are always nice too. Gets the heart pumping, and takes the chill out of the air. Can't believe I still have the heat on in June! Oh well, at least I don't have to shovel it!

• Like 1

For some reason I can only take naps on rainy days, I could be beat tired and not be able to sleep on a normal day, so I tend to take a nap when it rains. I'll take the rest of the day to relax and maybe watch a movie or go to the movies.

Of course sex is awesome on a rainy day:)

• Like 1

In french we say ''une journée de cul'' translated would be ''a day for fucking'' lol so yes its the best activity for sure ;)

when there is no one to do that with...well... workout at the gym, cooking some goodies, shopping, movies or simply watch tv :)

• Like 2

Guest B**na***oy

I'm currently shopping for a trip in the Caribbeans, this is low season and the prices are outrageously low and this weather offers the perfect motivation.

When not online shopping, I like to tease the ladies of CERB. LOL Respectfully of course.

If it's not too cold, and rain is not being blown around, I like to sit in my backyard and watch the water droplets bounce in my pool. Something about listening to the sound seems very soothing.

Growing up in a warmer place, I never stayed indoors when it rained. Always played outside.

• Like 2

I guess I'll be the first nerd to say:

Catching up on my Playstation time!!!

Other than that ill either study or hit the gym. If I'm lucky, ill get rainy day sex!!

• Like 1

Probably watching some sports, reading, working out and of course sex with a lovely lady!

• Like 1

Rainy days are great for watching movies, cleaning my place up and when I can not find sex its good for masterbating

Like others, I'd be tempted to throw out the sex answer, but then, I also find that's a good activity for snowy days, sunny days, cloudy days...

So I'll go with reading. I find it so relaxing to grab a drink, relax on the couch, and enjoy a good book. The sound of the rain makes a nice background.

I'll also admit to losing more time than I should browsing online (it's actually a little scary how easy it is to lose time on this site!), watch some downloaded shows (I like to get a whole season and go through it in chunks) or catch up on a computer game.

• Like 1

Rainy days are great for snugglefucks! :makeout:

Also great for some relaxing music, a cup of tea and a good book. I also find it's the perfect time to watch old B&W movies especially the noir kind. Naps are brilliant especially in between the snugglefucks. I also find it provides an urge for me to write.

• Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls

I'm a big fan of comfy sweats and some new book I've been looking forward to reading on those rainy days. Netflix is also my new obsession for documentaries. Wrap up in a blanket and tune the world and rain out. :)

Isn't Netflix addictive? I love documentaries; inspiring, demoralizing, thought provoking, humorous - reality really is more powerful than fiction.

• Like 1

Well an encounter seems like the way to go :-)

But life being what it is, normally I like sitting in my recliner with either a no alcohol beer or coffee depending on time of day, watching tv and surfing the web.

Sometimes, if it isn't raining too hard, it's a good day to go fishing, just make sure I'm wearing my GoreTex

RG

• Like 1